Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11-18-13 Post Session

+3
Essoje
Zeiss
Archengeia
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

11-18-13 Post Session - Page 2 Empty Re: 11-18-13 Post Session

Post by Zeiss Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Good nickname huh? I came up with it on the fly. Razz
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

11-18-13 Post Session - Page 2 Empty Re: 11-18-13 Post Session

Post by Rory Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:25 pm

As far as Janwall goes, I think we can leave it to the Order. They are evil, but not everything they do is evil, like Gaerlan. That problem will take care of itself. Yeah sure, we'll ask Gretta stuff. We'll stick around for a few hours.

Resting would be a good idea. The morning after, Zeiss can spend the better part of a day running around and asking people about an Elf of Sareth's description while someone talks to Gretta, and we'll send Snarg off to Janwall to see what the Order's doing there.

I wouldn't mind running back to Janwall to meet up with the Free Trade League and find out how things are going for them, but it kind of depends on what the Order will do if they see us wandering freely outside of their gathered mind-controlled workforce. Maybe they'll be gone, in which case I guess we'll have to help clean up in their stead.

Afterwards, maybe we could make a quick break for Marblebush and buy that mine fast before we go back to Holtburg?
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2