Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 01, The Township of Al-Erat

+12
Rory
Snarg of Wildpaw
Zeiss
Gwydo
Araiguna
K
Ashakel
Kolson
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Permeus (tabran)
Caladrius
Archengeia
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

First Adventure 01, The Township of Al-Erat - Page 5 Empty Re: First Adventure 01, The Township of Al-Erat

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Sethos raises his right arm in the hope of making himself seen among the crowd.

"I'm Sethos, anybody care to own up to being in my group?"
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 01, The Township of Al-Erat - Page 5 Empty Re: First Adventure 01, The Township of Al-Erat

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:37 pm

"Sethos, you're with me. I'm Araiguna. pleased to meet you."
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Whis Kor nods to Javan and responds:

"Good, I'm glad to see such a presentable individual in my company. We'll be heading out immediately."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:41 pm

On hearing Sethos and Araiguna's names, Hanuel's ears perk up and they shift over towards the two of them. "The name's Hanuel."

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:44 pm

"Lovely to meet you both, now all we need is a fearless leader"
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Spoiler:
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Looking around the room, Gwydo's voice resonates through the air "Kolson, Rory, Caladruis; my apologies if my trip to the temple is an inconvenience, but I must pay my respects and a prayer for our success couldn't hurt."

Strapping his shield across his back, Gwydo glances around the room to see the responses from his team.

"We'll leave immediately. We've a lot of ground to cover, people to talk to and not much time to do it in."

GM + Kolson + Rory + Caladruis
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gwydo on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added my "Group" to be directed to read my spoiler)
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Araiguna wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 am

Spoiler:

*i get back to the meeting spot to find im the first to get back, so i sit in the corner and pull my clock around me and wait in the shadow's*
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:22 am

*while im there i will be blackening my blades with charcoal and checking over my gear just so i look like im not paying any attention to what's going on around me, but really im taking note of who is in the inn and what there talking about*

@GM
Spoiler:
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:35 am

Whis Kor, looking slightly more perturbed than he was this morning, stomps in to the inn and sits down. His eyes travel back and forth over the members of this morning's group that are present.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 am

permeus wrote:*while im there i will be blackening my blades with charcoal and checking over my gear just so i look like im not paying any attention to what's going on around me, but really im taking note of who is in the inn and what there talking about*

@GM
Spoiler:

Your senses alert, you can pick up several traces of conversation across the inn. Most of it is the sort of thing you already know... worried rumors of the war already having begun which are immediately shot down as they'd notice, even up here... talks about the local harvest... worrying about making bills on time.... wanting a larger tankard of beer... However you do hear a single voice talking amidst the clamor about the Mayor, Zigund, and how it's almost guaranteed they'll be getting rid of him. He's never available for anything and constantly busy... though, as some of his companions retort, he does keep things running fairly smoothly, and the overall wealth of the entire township has gone up since he was elected. Nevertheless, another man interjects, it's about high time they got someone who was a merchant and not a politician in charge. That's the Naverre way, after all.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:27 am

Spoiler:

*so when every one gets back (my team excluded) my character will say to them in a hushed voice*
"You know i think we have walked in on some political ladder climbing, let me explain what my team found first, while asking the locals about what's been happening, it seams that the only farms been hit are the ones that aren't paying for the Guardian protection, no one was killed, no hostages were taken not even loot was taken, the last attack they just ran in and tried to burn the crops, but when they encountered resistance they turned tail and ran for it, which doesn't fit with what the bill says about them.

*takes a sip from his drink (Edit: its water)*

so after speaking to the last raid victim half of my team insisted on scouting ahead so i came back to make sure that what we had learned out there was at least relayed to the rest of you guys, also while ive been waiting here ive overheard that the Mayor is for the chop even thou he is keeping everything running smooth and making the town lots of money"

"so how about the rest of you?"

Last edited by permeus on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:05 am

Raver arrives, breathing heavily and giving an aura of deep urgency. He has no idea what time it is, or how late. He couldn't care. He could say nothing but breathe. "I need as many of you to come with me... Right now. Zeiss and Higaide are in danger."

Evanar

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:10 am

"Yes, it's as I feared..."

Whis Kur has an unmistakably angry tone in his voice as Tabran reveals his findings. He continues to share information when he suddenly notices the absence of a a team.

Spoiler:

"Where are" he begins before he is cut off by Raver burst in, breathing heavily.

-------------

"See, THIS is why... Nevermind, take up arms, everyone, and lead on, Raver. Explain on the way."

In one smooth motion he straps his shield on to his arm securely and is moving towards the door where Raver is catching his breath.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:16 am

Raver lead on. He explained that they have followed the Gnoll trail right from the attacks on the farms. They headed Northwest, met a Gnoll scout and accidentaly killed it, in desperation for what to do next, Raver howled and deliberately called out the Gnoll guards. Zeiss attempts to sneak into the lair, Higaide went to help him and Raver returned for reinforcements.

"My stupidity cursed them. If they die before we get to them, I am killing all of you."

Says Raver, deeply frustrated with guilt.

Evanar

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 am

"sounds like i missed all the fun, but don't worry too much from what we have seen outright killing doesn't seam there style, but haste is needed in case that changes"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:24 am

Whis Kur barely glanced at Raver as the Lycan explained. If there was any reaction to the situation, he didn't show it, even after his threat. He continued to quickly follow Raver through the town, heading towards their location.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Whis Kor on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 am

Spoiler:
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:32 am

Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:04 am

Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5