Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gauging Interest in a Short Campaign

+2
Essoje
Kolson
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gauging Interest in a Short Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Gauging Interest in a Short Campaign

Post by Rory Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Javan, we decided that, if it's okay with you, that you're my companion droid and I built you.

I was sold into slavery, then I was freed by local law enforcement, whom I decided to work for. After all, I couldn't go back home because my captors made sure I wouldn't know my way back to The Ascendancy. I built you to fill a support role while working as an unofficial sleuth doing spy work and sometimes informant stuff. Later I got promoted to detective, and while building a solid reputation in that line of work, I decided there was some stuff I didn't like about how the local law/order handled things, and decided I could do better, so I resigned and opened up my own private eye firm. My reputation ensured I never had problems with financial stability. None of this is secret, btw.

That's what you'd know about me. So while you do have a master, in a sense you're more free than you would have been working for law enforcement/government or for a criminal organization.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Gauging Interest in a Short Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Gauging Interest in a Short Campaign

Post by Essoje Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:01 pm

As long as I can help solve crimes while standing on the ceiling and waving my four hands at the hiding cloaked criminals as I try to tell the party about that small problem in 10 different languages at once, I have no problem whatsoever about being bound to a master.

It's not like I have a problem with my organic masters or anything, really. *visor glows red for a second--- wait, it was just your mind playing tricks to you, PHEW! Look, there it goes again! Hahaha, silly mind, you joker!*
Essoje
Essoje

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:20 pm

We'll be using Third's Vent server for the game. Speaking of which, our first session will be tomorrow at the usual time. We'll be making characters and talking about backgrounds and such. wrote:

Dammit, i'm sorry. I can't believe that slipped right through me. I should be here pretty much all day tomorrow, so anytime should be fine.
K
K

Character sheet
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:57 am

It's alright. I should have some time tomorrow. We'll do it here on the chat at our usual time. Is that fine?
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:00 am

Sure. It's usually 23h GMT for me when i log in to vent.
K
K

Character sheet
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Now that we are mostly done with character creation (Still need to make a character sheet template on my end), we'll be discussing our characters and the game on Thursday.

I have the campaign proper slated to begin a week from Thursday.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Since the Force is a rare gift to the point of near myth among the Chiss population, I would assume that the Chiss would have a natural distrust of Force-sensitive members of their own species, having a tendency towards xenophobia. Thus for In Character purposes, I am keeping my Force-sensitivity a secret.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:33 am

Not a problem Rory. We'll be discussing the game (how we begin and what you'd like out of it) on Thursday and shaking down details like that will be important.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Can we have game threads for the Star Wars Saga campaign in the Toonmania subforum? It seems appropriate. We also need a  name for the actual campaign to replace "That One Star Wars Campaign Kolson is Running".
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Yeah, I can do that. Smile

If you have anything you want to discuss about our Dawn of Defiance campaign, use the OOC thread in the Toonmania subforum. I will not answer questions here anymore.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3