Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

+4
Ashakel
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Zeiss
Archengeia
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine - Page 8 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

Post by K Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Archengeia wrote:"What friends?" The Sclavi blinks, looking confused. "What do you people want, who are you?"

"It's bad manners to ask the other's name without introducing yourself first, i think."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine - Page 8 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

Post by Rory Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Archengeia wrote:"What friends?" The Sclavi blinks, looking confused. "What do you people want, who are you?"
"It doesn't matter who we are," Rory answers casually. "What matters is that we've been hired to find out who you are. Now answer my questions."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:55 pm

"Of course I did. I wanted to prepare the way for the glorious march of the Empire of the East. And I was about ready to finish those docks off once and for all, and yes I admit to that too. I'm a patriot," he raises his neck a bit higher, "above all else. The Naverre will never destroy my homeland."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:58 pm

"Well... that was easy."

Zeiss was not sure what to think. He turned to Z.

"You believe him? Because I do... And if it is, maybe you should call you know who."

Last edited by Zeiss on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Archengeia wrote:"Of course I did. I wanted to prepare the way for the glorious march of the Empire of the East. And I was about ready to finish those docks off once and for all, and yes I admit to that too. I'm a patriot," he raises his neck a bit higher, "above all else. The Naverre will never destroy my homeland."
Rory dashes forward, thrusting his knife toward the Sclavi's throat--and holds back before the blade gets too close, and teases a neck scale, encouraging it to come off. Soon as he gets a reaction from the Lizard, he eases off. "I SAID ANSWER ME!" he roars.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Archengeia wrote:"Of course I did. I wanted to prepare the way for the glorious march of the Empire of the East. And I was about ready to finish those docks off once and for all, and yes I admit to that too. I'm a patriot," he raises his neck a bit higher, "above all else. The Naverre will never destroy my homeland."

"And you're obviously a man of extraodinary capability and resource to have set this up all by yourself. The empire must be proud of you."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:00 am

Zeiss took his rapier and pointed it to Rory's neck. The details of their mission were very specific.

"Let him go or I kill you."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:03 am

The Sclavi spits in Rory's face. "I have told you your truth, Naverre slime. If you wish to cut my throat, then do so." He stares, unafraid.

Z leaps forward and prepares a spell at Rory, yelling "We're supposed to bring him in alive, remember!"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:03 am

Zeiss wrote:Zeiss took his rapier and pointed it to Rory's neck. He could not take any chances.

*Moves into range.*

"He won't go alone, princess. Blade down."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:03 am

Zeiss wrote:Zeiss took his rapier and pointed it to Rory's neck. He could not take any chances.

Rory, not bothering to turn, tilted his head around and whispered.
Spoiler:
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:05 am

"He just told us everything we needed to know. He is a patriot, like he told us. He would die for his country. But we need him alive and I cannot trust you. So let him go."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:07 am

*Is still within arm's reach of Zeiss. Just in case someone does something stupid.

Stupider, that is.*
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:09 am

"Hmm, smells salty." Rory wipes the spit from his face, returns his knife to his sheath, and then throws the hardest punch he can at the side of the Sclavi's snout. He then took a few steps back to give the Lizard some space.

"I'm not scum, or a mass murderer like you," he retorted. "And I'm not Naverre."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:11 am

Zeiss sheated his rapier.

"Thank you Rory."

He then turned to Z.

"Want to ask him some questions? And maybe call some reinforcements?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 am

"And yet you are here," the Sclavi spits, "Aiding the enemy. The friend of my enemy is also my enemy."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:14 am

Zeiss answered to the Sclavi.

"We are here simply to determine who was the saboteur."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:15 am

Spoiler:
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:15 am

Archengeia wrote:"And yet you are here," the Sclavi spits, "Aiding the enemy. The friend of my enemy is also my enemy."

*Moves closer and squats down next to the Sclavi.*

"Sir, we're not helping anyone's enemy. These two are kinda off their hinges, each for their own reasons, but i won't go into that. The short of it is, we're not taking any side in this war. Frell, we don't even want a war."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:15 am

Z walks calmly up to the Sclavi and looks him straight in the eyes. "Who were you reporting to, what was your mission time-table, and why here?"

The Sclavi glares back. "I follow the Empire of--" he is cut off by a jolt of lightning. "Gah! I followed the Argbadh Hozjk'loran. He said my shipment of explosives would be here, and I was to use it to level Fort Bleached Bones, and I was to do so today. As for why," he spits on Z's face, though the effect is lessened for the coverage, "I have no idea and do not care."

Z turns and calmly walks away. "We need to find his superior, now."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:17 am

"First rule of threatening someone for information," Rory muttered aside to Zeiss and the figure in black clothing, "is to follow through with your threats.

"And I know that success and further employment means keeping him alive...I'm not a fool," he added, glaring back at the figure in black clothing.

Last edited by Rory on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:17 am

Tabran:
Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 am

Zeiss answered to Rory.

"I don't know if you are a fool or not. I remember Tabran telling me you intimidated a receptionist because you didn't like how she was doing her job. But I know the kind of person Z is. I can trust her that she won't kill him."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zeiss on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:19 am

Argbadh refers to the rank within the Sho military roughly equivilent to a commander. Hozjk'loran sounds like a Burun name.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:20 am

Spoiler:
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:21 am

Zeiss approached the Scalvi.

"Where is the burun? You already failed your mission so no need to keep secrets from us. We will find him no matter what. Just make it easy for us."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next