Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

+4
Ashakel
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Zeiss
Archengeia
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine - Page 2 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:32 pm

"I swear," Z muttered, "If you let him set off those explosives on himself we're going to have a long talk." Z took several steps towards the back of the group, focusing their hands together and concentrating a spell ready for action.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine - Page 2 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

Post by Caladrius Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Caladirus after not saying much since the temple. Whispers sarcastically, "Yeah lets surprise the guy moving explosives in the cave, I am sure that will not end badly." More in a truthful voice "We need 'eyes on target', to see what he is doing, we can't go just by sounds alone. I suggest a stealthy approach until he is in visual range."
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: White Mage
Race: Lord Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Hanuel readied the crossbow loaded with a normal bolt, intending to shoot at the person's legs if they tried to run.

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Ashakel had a nervous look on his face. "If we get stuck in those mines and not make it in time... Hanuel, we need your eyes. Let's get on in!"
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Zeiss turned to Caladrius.

"I'm not going back in there. We should go back at the entrance. How important is this mine anyway? We need the saboteur, not his base camp."

Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:42 pm

"Lets set up an ambush at the entrance then. We can signal the others if this is the right guy easier from there as well."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 pm

"Ok, we have a plan. Let's go."

He went back to the entrance to wait for the person he assumed was the saboteur.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Caladrius whispers "fine if you don't want to go back in, we might be able to smoke him out."
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:46 pm

The five of you double back towards the entrance. Given the situation with the entrance and the dark night you realize very quickly that any light source whatsoever will give your ambush away instantly.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Hanuel and Dara set up on opposite sides of the mine's entrance, both ready to take out the target's legs.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:56 pm

"I'm going to go on my horse in case you can't stop him."

Zeiss did as he said and stayed eight meters away from the entrance of the mine, making sure the saboteur could see him when he would get out. His rapier was ready.

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:59 pm

"I don't know anything of who's inside and what's they doing. I ain't waiting here for him to come out and greet us. I'm going in."
Ashakel steps into the mine. "Z, come with me. You're all in black so you probably can remain being unseen."
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Z doesn't even glance at you. "Send a barbarian and a mage in after the mystery persons?" Z whispers. "No, I'm staying out here."

Last edited by Archengeia on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Ashakel walks in front of the three pathways. "Hm.. which one.." he thinks.
The troll chose the middle corridor and pushed on.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 pm

After a short pause, Hanuel sighs slightly, and motions at Dara, who follows Ashakel into the mine.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 pm

"Great."

Zeiss got off his horse, send him ten meters away and waited on the opposite side of the mine.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Caladrius sighs and wipers, to everyone, "There may be a better way than to rush in. My idea is for us to go into one of the other tunnels and hide; in this darkness it’s unlikely they will be able to see us unless they are searching. Then we call, if the person in the saboteur they will act stupidly. They will either run to entrance to see what’s going on or If it’s not the person we are looking for they will answer the call. It’s unlikely that the saboteur will blow themselves up knowing they are trapped. "
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 pm

"Or he may set the charges and make a run for the exit. I'm not going in there when Z said someone is setting explosives."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Ashakel & Dara:
As you inch your way through the dark mineshaft you become aware of a squeaking noise, from metal wheels long since rusted turning. It sounds like someone is pushing a minecart, but with the awful reverb you can't tell anything about direction or location.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:27 pm

Ashakel crouched. "Better be full silent now, Dara. And be ready to use that bolt of yours." Very slowly the troll continued forward, crouching, trying to stay hidden.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Ashakel & Dara:
After a few tense minutes pass you realize the sounds, as they distort and warp, are coming from one of the other tunnels.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Caladius joins Ashakel & Dara and whispers "I guess you go the wrong tunnel, now my plan will work and because Zeiss is remaining outside, hes the perfect distraction"
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Zeiss:
Zeiss can hear Z muttering, annoyed at people that went in the tunnel, something about if they want to get themselves killed they should do it on their own time.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Ashakel murmurs to himself. "Damn these tunnels and mines..Maybe...Follow me, guys.". The troll pushes onwards still, at the same speed.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Zeiss made a sign to Z telling her not to make any noise.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next