Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

+8
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Kolson
Snarg of Wildpaw
Gwydo
Sethos
Permeus (tabran)
Z
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak - Page 5 Empty Re: February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

Post by Archengeia Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Bonebreaker looks down at the Human. "Risky. Your face is everywhere, and directly connected to this whole affair. I'd much, much rather those on the wanted posters are safely hidden and not personally involved in this, because if they spot so much as one of you, if anyone does, Zeiss and the rest of you become guilty forever, and that makes things much harder." He turned towards Snarg. "There aren't as many back paths as you'd think in Holtburg," he admits. "This city's well designed, pretty flat layout. Aside from the Veils, I got nothing specific."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak - Page 5 Empty Re: February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

Post by Rory Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:59 pm

"Great," Rory pouted dryly, "so I can't help with anything."

After a moment of silence, he walked up to one of the punching bags, and punched it as hard as he could. He paused and, after considering it an acceptable outlet, continued punching the bag in earnest.

Last edited by Rory(Gronth) on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:59 pm

"Huh, then we'll just have to move quicker than the guards. The Veils are the best option I suppose, but that's probably where they'll go first. It'll be a good initial point, but we'll need to move him from there fast."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:03 am

"No, Snarg, you are right. The Exit materia will deposit us in a random safe location. It's based on a number of factors I won't get into but that's it in a nutshell."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 am

Bonebreaker is watching Rory's form as he thinks further. "I suppose this has already occurred to you," he began quietly, "and don't think me unkind or not wishing to help, but... we can only really help you in this endeavor if this doesn't end up turning into a cluster." He looks back at the rest of the group. "We want Holtburg fixed, not broken even further. But," he adds with a tiny bit of a smile, "I do actually have an idea with that regard. Lemme think about it a moment." He leans against the wall, pondering.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 am

"Key word is: safe. It's a good backup plan, we just need somewhere to take him after the Veil. Bonebreaker and Z, it looks like we'll need a fresh ID and disguise for Zeiss very quickly. If we can have something ready for him, just soul bind it when he gets to the Veil, we can immediately move him out. Perhaps returning to the docks and shipping him out would be our best bet? We already have known ... 'allies' ... there that would be willing to take him away."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:28 am

*Z looks over at Snarg.*

"I can go check and see if Zeiss's item is ready. As far as the exit materia, set a meet up point for afterwards, just in case its used. It should be outside the city, to risky sneaking back in if it happens to transport them outside."
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:30 am

Bonebreaker has pulled out a small slip of parchment and is writing on it in some sort of code.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:35 am

"As far as the snag and grab, Zeiss and I should be able to move stealthily enough if you let me borrow that stealth ring, Bonebreaker."

*she holds up her right hand where you notice a ring of dull black metal glistens lightly in the light.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:37 am

"If we end up outside, let's head for Janwall. There's word of trouble there and I'd like to check it out. It should also be something to do while we wait for the heat to die down here in Holtburg.

If we end up somewhere in the city I should know the area well enough to improvise a hiding place. At least for a time."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:38 am

"Alright, let's, uh, get something, uh ... what are you doing?" Snarg looks around Bonebreaker curiously, "we ... we could meet up at Janwall, yeah. A town cut off from news might actually be a good place to go if we don't want word to get back, provided there isn't some terrible disaster that's come to it. If you happen to still come out inside the city, then one of the hideouts I listed earlier might work."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:39 am

*Z turns to Kolson.*

"Setting multiple meet up points is not advisable. I'm assuming that the Exit materia wouldn't send them too far away. You however won't be with that group. Did you forget that your face is all over the wanted posters?"
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:40 am

After a moment Bonebreaker looks up, squinting a bit at several of you. He points to Rory, Kolson, and Hanuel. "You three, I've got a risky proposition for ya."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:40 am

*Z crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow at you.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:42 am

Archengeia wrote:After a moment Bonebreaker looks up, squinting a bit at several of you. He points to Rory, Kolson, and Hanuel. "You three, I've got a risky proposition for ya."
A little tired out from punching the bag, Rory turns. "What's this proposition?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:44 am

Z (Mardant) wrote:*Z turns to Kolson.*

"Setting multiple meet up points is not advisable. I'm assuming that the Exit materia wouldn't send them too far away. You however won't be with that group. Did you forget that your face is all over the wanted posters?"

"The Exit materia will put the user and anyone else with them in the same spot. Wherever that is. Multiple potential meet-up spots isn't a choice, it's a necessity. Especially since I can't go. Stupid wanted posters."

Archengeia wrote:After a moment Bonebreaker looks up, squinting a bit at several of you. He points to Rory, Kolson, and Hanuel. "You three, I've got a risky proposition for ya."

"What do you have in mind?"

Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:48 am

Bonebreaker slaps Rory on the back, a bit harder then he probably meant to. "You got a good arm but no form, first off. Gotta learn how to toss a punch." He grins. "Now. I got here a coded message, no I won't be telling you what it says or to whom, that's part of the risk, but I will tell you I'm not trying to screw you over." He hands the paper out to the three. "I'll send someone with you three to a spot, it's a bit of a hike but you won't have anything to do until this rescue is over anyways right? You take it to the designated spot, deliver the letter, and wait for a response. That's all."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:50 am

Kolson (Farwikt) wrote:"The Exit materia will put the user and anyone else with them in the same spot. Wherever that is. Multiple potential meet-up spots isn't a choice, it's a necessity. Especially since I can't go. Stupid wanted posters."

"In that case the number of meet up places we set would be infinite as Exit materia can and will send the user to anywhere in the world. The problem with setting multiple meet up points is that no one would have any idea which one the others were at."

*Z shakes her head.*

"You'll do what you will. I've got an errand to run apparently."

*without another word she turns and leaves the room, moving quickly and knowingly through the streets.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 am

Archengeia wrote:"You take it to the designated spot, deliver the letter, and wait for a response. That's all."
After a moment of hesitation, Rory nods. "Good, something simple for a change."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:56 am

Z (Mardant) wrote:"In that case the number of meet up places we set would be infinite as Exit materia can and will send the user to anywhere in the world. The problem with setting multiple meet up points is that no one would have any idea which one the others were at."

"Stubborn woman. If she had stuck around I could have explained that Holtburg is already divided into districts. We would only need one or two safe houses per district. Then, when the team jumps, they just have to figure out where they are and head towards the nearest safe house."

Archengeia wrote:Bonebreaker slaps Rory on the back, a bit harder then he probably meant to. "You got a good arm but no form, first off. Gotta learn how to toss a punch." He grins. "Now. I got here a coded message, no I won't be telling you what it says or to whom, that's part of the risk, but I will tell you I'm not trying to screw you over." He hands the paper out to the three. "I'll send someone with you three to a spot, it's a bit of a hike but you won't have anything to do until this rescue is over anyways right? You take it to the designated spot, deliver the letter, and wait for a response. That's all."

"Might as well. It's not like we have anything else to do."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:59 am

"Well ... I suppose that's that," Snarg grumbles and rolls his eyes. "Now, we've got that one meeting point at least. If you get in trouble and you're still in the city after using the materia, meet at this location:" he gives Kolson the location of one of the hideouts he scouted out earlier.

"Bonebreaker, I do thank you for the help you've provided so far. We'll take care of the dirty work, you don't need to worry about your people getting involved in any fight. As a final favor to myself, do you have any smoke bombs or anything close that I could use?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 am

"Smoke bombs?" Bonebreaker things a bit. "Yeah I think we do, down in the armory. Not many though."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:05 am

"Alright, I'll grab a few if you'll point me that way, thanks. S'alright if we don't have many - if we've got to use a lot, something has gone wrong."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next