Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

+8
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Kolson
Snarg of Wildpaw
Gwydo
Sethos
Permeus (tabran)
Z
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak - Page 11 Empty Re: February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

Post by Rory Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:34 am

Rory gasped. "An airship...!? Well I hope it isn't too late for this, but she said she would get us pardoned. As part of the deal."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak - Page 11 Empty Re: February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:34 am

"Well that great news at lest on the face of it"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 am

"Our names cleared...?"

Zeiss looks more confused. And this talk of the Undermarket did not make sense to him.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 am

Sethos (Elkar'Vikth) wrote:Sethos scratches his head "Right, well that all sounds very exciting and I'm sure it's a wonderful opportunity, but could we maybe deal with when we're not hiding the biggest fugitive in the city?" He asks, with arguably unnecessary sarcasm.

"No, not really. Not to put down your efforts or anything but we made great headway on that front too. The Lady is going to work from her end to clear our names. Unless of course you like being on the run? If so I can just go in the corner over there and be quiet for now."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 am

Snarg stands up from his position as Kolson speaks. "The Lady herself said those things? This is exactly what they were discussing at the council chambers when I heard them several days ago. She seems to be very ... desperate if this is how she's going about her business. Things must not have gone her way. Did she say anything else at all?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:39 am

"She said that she had received an offer similar to ours; An alliance with a third party seeking to take the place of the Old Undermarket. She made it clear that she preferred a viable option to that. Luckily I was able to convince her to go with us instead."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:39 am

*From her seat next to Fier Z explains to Zeiss how the braclet works.*

to Zeiss:

Edit: this should be assumed to have happened after everyone has moved away (with the notable exceptions of Fier and Snarg)

Last edited by Z on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 am

Kolson (Farwikt) wrote:"She said that she had received an offer similar to ours; An alliance with a third party seeking to take the place of the Old Undermarket. She made it clear that she preferred a viable option to that. Luckily I was able to convince her to go with us instead."
"Which is why I wouldn't exactly call her desperate."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:40 am

Sethos shakes his head as he rubs his face "No, you're right it's great, thank you for telling us" he shakes his head "I'm just a little shaken by the breakout, that's all, sorry". He goes back to his chair and sits down, putting his head on his arms crossed on his knees.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:41 am

Sethos (Elkar'Vikth) wrote:Sethos shakes his head as he rubs his face "No, you're right it's great, thank you for telling us" he shakes his head "I'm just a little shaken by the breakout, that's all, sorry". He goes back to his chair and sits down, putting his head on his arms crossed on his knees.

"Quite all right, chum." Kolson says as Sethos walks by, giving him a friendly pat on the shoulder.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:43 am

Z's warning did not really scared him. She helped getting him out of prison, so he would keep silent on it.

"You guys plan to start a new Undermarket...?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:43 am

"Who? Who? Did she say who it was?" Snarg gives Zeiss a quick prop-up in his seat and then leaps over to Kolson. "There wasn't anything else?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:45 am

"I'm sorry, Snarg. I didn't want to press too hard in our negotiations. But we should be able to request that information in a subsequent one."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:48 am

"well from what i can tell there is nothing wrong magicly with you Zeiss but Sethos would you mind having a look at him to make sure he's ok mendacity?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 am

Sethos looks up, scratching his face again before getting up and walking over to Zeiss "Sure thing" Sethos gives him a look over

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sethos (Elkar'Vikth) on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 am

Snarg snorts and twists his ear as he further questions Kolson: "Right, right. So, about the actual deal. Does it sound to you like she's going to be fixing Aluvia up so it won't go under? That we're actually going to have some sort of bastion here despite the old Undermarket going down?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 am

"im sorry zeiss its been a hectic day we have formed a partnership with Bonebreacker over here *tab guessers to the ogre* and so kolson says now have the backing of Holtberg too"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:56 am

Tabran's explication of the situation was incomplete, but Zeiss could fill the blanks.

"So... we need to get out of the city. Right?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:57 am

"it would likely be for the best yes even if we get pardoned we have stuff to do, thou by now they have likely sealed the city so i dont know what to do?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:09 am

Snarg of Wildpaw wrote:Snarg snorts and twists his ear as he further questions Kolson: "Right, right. So, about the actual deal. Does it sound to you like she's going to be fixing Aluvia up so it won't go under? That we're actually going to have some sort of bastion here despite the old Undermarket going down?"

"That is the plan, yes. I'll tell you what Rory and I basically told her. We need to get Holtburg moving again, and that means using the remnants of the Old Undermarket to get the city back to work. We'll need to discuss the specifics with Bonecrusher but that's our starting point in a nutshell.

From Holtburg, we'll have to expand out to nearby cities, rebuilding the trade network in Aluvia. I was thinking we'd start on that front by investigating Janwall and Ritholme.

Besides that, we'll have to be pretty aggressive in finding work for our employees. While I'm sure the need for goods hasn't disappeared, we'll still need trustworthy agents to root out contracts in these trying times."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 am

Kolson (Farwikt) wrote:
Snarg of Wildpaw wrote:Snarg snorts and twists his ear as he further questions Kolson: "Right, right. So, about the actual deal. Does it sound to you like she's going to be fixing Aluvia up so it won't go under? That we're actually going to have some sort of bastion here despite the old Undermarket going down?"

"That is the plan, yes. I'll tell you what Rory and I basically told her. We need to get Holtburg moving again, and that means using the remnants of the Old Undermarket to get the city back to work. We'll need to discuss the specifics with Bonecrusher but that's our starting point in a nutshell.

From Holtburg, we'll have to expand out to nearby cities, rebuilding the trade network in Aluvia. I was thinking we'd start on that front by investigating Janwall and Ritholme.

Besides that, we'll have to be pretty aggressive in finding work for our employees. While I'm sure the need for goods hasn't disappeared, we'll still need trustworthy agents to root out contracts in these trying times."

"That quite funny as it pity much the same outline that i gave to Bonebreacker"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:41 am

Tabran's Scan Results:
Zeiss looks odd, magically, like he has several leftover effects of magical sensory perception augmentation on him. There are no tracers or otherwise that you can find.

Sethos' Heal Check Results:
Zeiss is strangely dehydrated and hungry, to an extent that he shouldn't be for how relatively short a period of time he's been in prison. Between the odd magical energy lingering on him and this you and Tabran surmise that he was in a time warping state, and probably experienced several days over the past day.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:44 am

Sethos hands Zeiss his water bottle "Drink up, we'll get you some food when it's safe" he says turning to Tab "He's alright, dehydrated, hungry and exhausted, but he's alright".
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:00 am

tab finishes the Scan on Zeiss

"you knoweven thou you have been gone for less than a day they had you for a lest 3 days maybe more? under better circumstance's i would like to talk to the Yellow that was conducting the interrogation but we aren't to far from that Airship and its senses can scan the whole city if they are willing to panic the city and by now they have put the gates on lockdown. so we need plans people as much as i want to believe that lady Lightmane wasn't playing us until we have proof lets pretend it didn't happen also she most likely wont hear of this for hours yet?

lets work under the assumption that the only ails we have are in this room and that there is a Destroyer class airship heading this way!"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Zeiss takes the water bottle Sethos gave to him and drinks from it. The water is refreshing, and only now Zeiss realizes how much he needed it. Tabran's explanation of how much time has passed makes him frown. To the idea of the airship heading their way, he says :

"If that airship is coming here, there's not much we can do, except run. Maybe your friend the ogre has something to suggest..."

He points to Bonebreaker.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next