Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

+8
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Kolson
Snarg of Wildpaw
Gwydo
Sethos
Permeus (tabran)
Z
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak - Page 7 Empty Re: February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:38 pm

"Yeah, I've got them ready. Sounds like a plan to me. As for the gold..." Snarg sighs heavily and shrugs. "I've got 1 piece to my name. I doubt that's going to make anyone in there look the other way."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak - Page 7 Empty Re: February 13th: Bonebreaker and Jailbreak

Post by Z Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:41 pm

*As Z is glancing over the papers she addresses Fier.*

"Let me know where you're dropping him and when. If things go south, nice talk isn't going to be enough to get them out of the situation."
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Z Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Snarg of Wildpaw wrote:"Yeah, I've got them ready. Sounds like a plan to me. As for the gold..." Snarg sighs heavily and shrugs. "I've got 1 piece to my name. I doubt that's going to make anyone in there look the other way."

"I've got 700 gold on me. If they aren't willing to let me slide through for that then they aren't going to."

*She waves off any attempts to give her gold with a hand.*

"If I use it you can pay me back when I get back."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:50 pm

"Yes, I don't see why you shouldn't."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Snarg smacks a fist into his palm. "Ready! Let's go. Just give the signal when you want the smoke, Fier."

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:01 am

*Z had already turned and left the room. You're not quite sure at what point.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:47 am

*Some time passes and Z meets up with Tabran and the others, saying nothing. You assume that because they are saying nothing that everything went as planned. Z begins unwrapping their headband, letting her long hair down. She runs her fingers through it, getting the tangles out before rebraiding it into two long braids. Halfway down each braid she twists the hair and begins braiding it up the previous braided section, giving the impression that her hair is much shorter than it actually is.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:53 am

Snarg moves casually around the area where the roads from the prison approach and meet. He observes the local sights and sounds while taking an occasional glance down the roads in the direction of the prison.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:55 am

Fierneceal:
You believe you are relatively undetected, despite the glaring street lights at every corner. You manage to find a few shadows to hide within and a good spot to rest and wait. Fortunately the moon does not appear to be out and about tonight, making the contrast of the Magicite lighting to the shadows more significant.

Rest of the Group:
You manage to disperse so as to not look like a big crowd gathering at a suspicious location after nightfall, but still within visual range of one another. As usual the city is still bustling with activity, but there is a noticeable tension in the air.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 am

Rest of the Group:
Nothing seems out of the ordinary at all as you await some further signal.

Fierneceal:
As you are resting against the building, keeping a watchful eye out, the beginnings of a large caravan of merchants starts calmly making its way through. It starts slow but soon the entire street is filled with the tradesmen, which from the look of it just came in via the West Gate and are hauling goods towards the Commerce District. You also now have no capacity to see the gate to the Military District.

Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:23 am

Fierneceal:
You spot Zeiss' mind amidst the caravans, inside one of the cargo wagons. There's something wrong with him, like he's drugged or half asleep or something.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:29 am

Zeiss hears Fierneceal talking to him about a rescue attempt.

"Great... I am hearing voices. Again."

Last edited by Zeiss on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:30 am

*Z is walking amongst the crowd keeping a watchful eye around her. She heads back toward the military district entrance appearing to window shop while watching her surroundings in the window pane's reflections.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:31 am

Fierneceal:
You are able to discern the relative location of which wagon Zeiss is in, but not the exact one. It is one of the ones closer to the south side of the road (on which you are currently at the north end), and moving with no hurry or rush along with the rest of the caravan.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:38 am

Fierneceal:
You pay very close attention to the various guards and other personnel, of which there are easily hundreds, moving through the caravan but cannot spot a single individual of military bearing, dress, figure, or stature in general, let alone anywhere near the general area you believe Zeiss is in. Further, having moved through the moving wagons (which gets you yelled at by the merchants driving them a few times), you can now tell there are three or so in the vicinity that could be his.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:44 am

Fierneceal:
You are able to pinpoint the exact wagon carrying him. It is a fairly plain, wooden wagon being carried by two horses, with a bored looking merchantman driving it. You are quite impressed with the setup, if not for the mental missive you find it highly unlikely you ever would have been able to discern it from the rest.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next