Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 15th: Assault on Janwall

+8
Sethos
Rory
Z
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Kolson
Zeiss
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

February 15th: Assault on Janwall - Page 12 Empty Re: February 15th: Assault on Janwall

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:27 am

The Elf, in his last moments, looks amused. "Names help nothin... the Vye... otians... will win... anyways..." There is a charge across his and his partner's bodies, and both lay dead.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

February 15th: Assault on Janwall - Page 12 Empty Re: February 15th: Assault on Janwall

Post by Rory Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:31 am

"Damn. We should have kept them separated. The charge must have a limited radius. Fortunately," he continues, nodding to Tabran, "One got away."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:35 am

"from what he said more than one is left out there and the second they start talking there controllers switch them of like toys.

lest see what Trenaran and that elf from ealyer can tell us, and if that cant tell anything at lest we can warn them about theres Rings."
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 pm

speaking to Trenaran, Kandor and the Elf form earlier in the War room at the back.

"well i don't know how much you know about the situation that happened around Stonehold but this attack that's happening here is linked to that.

*tab puts one of the rings on the table*

it seams that every single one of the attackers was wearing one of threes ring, i don't know quite how they work but it seams that they enslave there wearer and lets whoever is in charge of them to hit a kill switch if they step out of line and we have encountered tech like this once before when we were working in the west, the people that orchestrated the attack on Stonehold were also using Tech that was not made with magic. i take it i don't have to tell you how important that is.

so we need to check over ever single on of the people here to make sure that non of them have rings like this. after that we need to talk about what is going to happen next?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 pm

*at this point Z who had been off somewhere returns, passing by Rory as he angrily kicks a severed head around. Bemused by his actions, she continues inside joining the others just in time to see Tab plop a strange ring down on the table and hear his final speach. She moves over to the prisioners and examins them.*

checks:

to everyone:
kolson:
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:12 pm

@Z
Spoiler:
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Trenaran listens to all the information you share with a combination of disgust and horror. "That's..." she actually pauses, stuttering for words. "That's abominable. I knew these people were thugs of the pirate sort, for being willing to kill civilians, but that's disgusting." She examines the ring closely, then brings Kador over and points it out to him, as well as to an Orc she had been discussing things with. "Torntoe, Kador, see if anyone else here has a ring like this, split up and hit the refugee halls, I'll check the medical ward."

As the three leave, you notice Eruth is sitting in a corner, looking faintly sick with a young, robust Elven woman sitting beside him, comforting him. "I-I.... I don't understand. Why would anyone do this... why would a-anyone try to... to do such ill to us, when we had naught to theeeeem?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:25 pm

"your name is Eruth isnt it? im Tabran im sorry i can answer that so much crazy stuff has happened in the last week. you were part of the old undermarket right?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Eruth blinks up at the Lycanthrope. This close you can tell he's on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. "Y... yeh I was a... Holtburg Mid-L-L-L-Leeeeveler. Helped seeeeee the paperwork side of things. W.. why?" He suddenly looks up at you, fearful.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:41 pm

tab sits now next to him

"me and my friends are trying to help rebuild what was damaged. *tab takes out a bag of sweets for a pouch and holds out the bag*
"want a sweet there strawberry and clotted cream i picked them up in Holtberg before we left just after we spoke with bonebreaker? anyway as i was saying me and my friends are trying to pick up the pieces from that and make this new undermarket great again but we need help you see we have Holtbeg read again and even have lady lightmanes backing on it but were missing people like you?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Rory huffed, amused by the offer. "You ought to give him a drink instead."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:47 pm

"rory your Right, would one of you mind getting the Tea out of my bag?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:49 pm

"Sure." Rory pulled a bottle of mead from his bag of holding and held it out for Eruth.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:00 pm

"Oh, t-thank you but no thanks," he gives an awkward smile at the smell of the mead. "I don't touch theeeee stuff anymore, makes meeee pass out, heh..." He munches idly on the clotted cream. "S--so you want me to... go back? Where they might... might kill us again?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Zeiss decides to talk.

"Well, I doubt the Exchange is of interest to them right now. But just in case, a friend of mine should be in Holtburg, soon. He will make sure our employees are safe. After all, who is better to protect you from assassins than another assassin?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:07 pm

"A-a-a-a...assassins?" Eruth gulps, looking worried again. "I don't... I don't want..." His speech degenerates to mumbling.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:08 pm

"well we are working on the not getting people killed part. thats why we are here, we heard that there was trouble here and as soon as we could leave Holtberg we came to help, we also need to help elsewere too and were stretched thin."
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:26 pm

"We're the cavalry, kid," Rory added. "We just rode in here and defended a town that was doomed without our help. Now, we're helping rebuild your shady market, and you stand there shaking like leaf in the wind? Sure, fighting isn't your place, but we're stepping up to fill the gap and recruit across the board, and we need people like you."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 pm

"Eeeeasy for you to say," the Elf manages to mumble out. "Big, strong Human, probably fought all your life, you can--can deeeeal with things like this. I..." as his mind turns towards the events of the previous week, he starts to buckle over and cry quietly, the only sounds coming out are his sharp inhales for breath in between silent sobs.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:38 pm

"ok Rory Zeiss please leave go find somthing usefull to do"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Ignoring Tabran's displeasure, Zeiss decides to go to the medical ward to talk to Trenaran.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:47 pm

"Sure thing, you got this," he remarks snidely. He follows Zeiss.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Kolson walks over and puts a hand on the poor guy's shoulder, "Do we have to talk about this now? He needs time to process what's happened.

I'm sorry for the trouble that's found you, Sir. Just know, we'll do our best to keep you safe. Take some time and figure out what you want. We won't hold it against you either way."

Spoiler:
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 pm

tab makes the guy a drink of he tea

"here i made you some tea, and what is your name dear?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:58 pm

The woman, who is slightly overweight but with sharp features and longer-then-average ears, accepts the tea with a mumbled 'thank you'. She sips it appreciatively. "Ginger cinnamon... one of my favorites." She rests one hand on Eruth's shoulder. "Tethelia, of Shadowsong. I, um, I worked as a clerk at Tugough's Imports... lot of knick knacks, clothes, foods, drinks, that sort of thing brought in from other countries, lot of market for it actually more then you'd probably think, always kept busy keeping things in order and checked, probably fired by now but that's okay I might be able to get my job back and it's better then dead right?" She spoke very quickly, babbling a bit.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next