Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 15th: Assault on Janwall

+8
Sethos
Rory
Z
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Kolson
Zeiss
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

February 15th: Assault on Janwall - Page 13 Empty Re: February 15th: Assault on Janwall

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:01 pm

"did you like it there? i havnt been in here long i live in Rithwic"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

February 15th: Assault on Janwall - Page 13 Empty Re: February 15th: Assault on Janwall

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:08 pm

"Oh I don't know I mean the weather changes so dramatically because of how much the Weaving affects it and the whole city's that way so lots of storms then sun then snow but it's okay because it's not really that bad as long as you don't head out too much though I do love going to the park and seeing the flowers they change regularly don't you know? It's really quite lovely and... and..." her high-paced rambling cuts off abruptly and she rests her head on Eruth's and begins to cry, louder then he was. "We-we-we-we... almost died because... because... I don't even know why! No one knows why TELL me why did they try to kill us we hadn't done anything to them..."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Zeiss:
Meanwhile, at the medical ward, Trenaran is going through checking on everyone's health, asking if they're okay, and trying to keep people's morale up. You are mildly impressed at how subtle she is being in checking for rings, most likely not wanting to worry anyone.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:13 pm

As the commotion goes on in various places, Sethos sets on the beach, next to a bloodied corpse, stuck on it's back, an almost contented look on it's face, as though it were just a child staring up at the clouds, which now let loose a light sprinkle of soft rain, dancing on the figure's still face. Sethos meanwhile stares out at the sea, unamused by the skies obvious sense of irony, the sound of waves beating about his ears, having the perfect effect of drowning out his thoughts as he tries to ignore the smell of burnt flesh on the surf and the ominous boat floating soulless on the periphery.

Last edited by Sethos on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Zeiss walks to Trenaran, but waits that she is finished before trying to talk to her. When she turns to him, he says :

"Has any of them suffered serious injury? Maybe Sethos could help, once he is rested..."

He looks at Caladrius, who is sleeping.

Last edited by Zeiss on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:17 pm

"Tethelia i honestly wish i know why all i can tell you is i will try my best to keep you safe but im only one guy and i have a lot of places to go"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Ashakel was sitting inside the war room, trying to clean up his sword from the blood. "No matter who they are", he says loudly enough so that the Elf couple can hear him, "we've struck them hard here. They're not to going to risk sending more, so their other operations don't fail. Janwall should be safe now. Getting back to your normal life will make it easier for you to deal with everything you faced here."

Last edited by Ashakel (Zansoa) on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Zeiss:
Trenaran clops her front hooves on the ground a few times, thinking. "No, no serious injuries except your people. It looks like we got fortunate. Again." She shakes her head, mane and hair flowing behind her. "No... other problems as well. So no worries there."

Back At The Elven Couple:
The two Elves lean against each other, holding one another for comfort and shaking slightly. It's clear the thoughts about the reality of this situation are simply too much for them, for neither can bring themselves to speak.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 pm

"If you are wondering what to do next, please consider moving to Holtburg. We'll do our best to protect you while you figure out what you want to do next. Tabran, let's give them some time.

I'm Kolson, by the way. If you need anything, please seek Tabran or myself and we'll do our best to help you."

He tips his hat to them and steps outside. Speaking of processing, he had some to do as well. He'd never killed so many so quickly and he could feel the horror of it all sitting on his stomach like a brick.

Last edited by Kolson Wezrae on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 pm

"im going to leave you two alone for a bit if you want to talk just call me over.."

Tab head off to find Rory and Zeiss.

before Tab leaves he and Kolson remove the bodys of the dead.

Last edited by Tabran Cole on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 pm

"Well, I might as well see what I can do." Rory tends to the nearest wounded citizen whom Trenaran may not have looked at, while checking him for a ring.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:28 pm

"Will you stay here? If not permanently, maybe for a few days? These people will need someone to coordinate them. Me and my group are planning to go to Ritholme to restore the flux of caravans. Janwall should have someone ready to defend it, just in case..."

He looks at the injured.

"The Exchange doesn't have enough influence to protect them. Not yet."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Rory:
You find no signs of ring or other problems, and manage to ease the pain of the poor individual, who looks like they'd sprained an ankle.

Zeiss:
"We don't have anywhere else to go for now, and even if we did I'm not leaving these people until they're back on their feet." She looks down at Zeiss. "So what do you mean, coordinate? Or is this all just part of the chess board to you?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Zeiss looks up at Trenaran.

"I only meant that they need a leader. Who will put the needs of others before their own."

He smiles sadly.

"When we will be able to help you protect them, we will. For now, we have others to tend to."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:38 pm

tab find Rory tending an injured person and waits for him to finish.

"Rory listen im sorry for Snapping at you its been a stressful week and its really starting to get to me i shouldn't have blamed you for losing that guy and the insult was out of line."
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Zeiss:
"Well, fortunately they have a couple people here like that." She folds her arms, staring out the window. "These people have nothing of value, nothing of worth, and the target of those... Vyeotians were simply targeted by circumstance of what their loss would do, timed to make it look like the entire Undermarket collapsed from the invasion of Stonehold." She turned back to Zeiss. "I hope you know what you're getting into, with foes such as these."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Rory glanced over at Tabran, pondering. "Sure," he answered shortly. "Someone might want to get those bodies out of here. They smell."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 pm

"Well, I know someone needs to step in and confront them. And this is what me and my friends will do. This time, we were late. I just hope we'll do better."

He gets a pen and a piece of paper out of his sack then writes on it.

"This is an address in Holtburg. If you need to contact the Exchange, to share information, or simply ask for our help, go there. I suggest you memorize it and burn the paper."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:51 pm

After finishing dealing with his sword, Ashakel stood up, trying to find Gwydo to help him set up the wagon for the road to Ritholme.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Trenaran takes the information and glances at it, three times, before crumpling it up and tossing it into a nearby lantern. "So, if you'll be on your way soon, what do you suppose you'll be doing about their warship?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:58 pm

"Trade in Janwall will need to start again if we don't want Dereth's economy to crumble. Is there anyone in Janwall that could use it to this purpose?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:12 pm

She shakes her head. "No, we don't have sailors who live here. Janwall's a small port, little private merchant ships or fishing and sailing vessels. Not a Galleon Warship. And I admit I'm uneasy just leaving it there, as someone might come looking for it."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:15 pm

"Hmm. We know someone in Holtburg that could take care of the warship. He would find a crew and send it here. The thing is, we would need to send a messenger to him. Is there anyone in Janwall that you would trust to do that?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Nodding at Zeiss, "Aye. They could pull a skeleton crew together and be here by morning. Good call."
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:36 pm

After helping Tab move the bodies of the dead prisoners, Kolson wanders off towards the beach, to stare out at sea while he tries to come to terms with killing 12 people in less than 20 seconds.

Unless someone interrupts him, he'll draw doodles in the sand with a stick and throw rocks at the ocean.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next