Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 01.2: Zeiss, Higaide, Tabran, Evenar

+2
Evanar
Archengeia
6 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Adventure 01.2: Zeiss, Higaide, Tabran, Evenar - Page 8 Empty Re: First Adventure 01.2: Zeiss, Higaide, Tabran, Evenar

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 am

Zeiss didn't want to enter this place. It didn't feel... empty. And without out any reinforcement, he couldn't fail. If he did... But he knew he didn't have to risk his life. He could come back later. Still, what a waste. Zeiss decided to go back to his hiding spot and stick to his original plan.

Two hours.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zeiss on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 01.2: Zeiss, Higaide, Tabran, Evenar - Page 8 Empty Re: First Adventure 01.2: Zeiss, Higaide, Tabran, Evenar

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 am

"Say something you idiot! Our master is back there!"

Evanar

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:34 am

GM
Spoiler:
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:34 am

The member 'K_' has done the following action : Forum Dice Roller

'D20' : 13
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://archengeiadnd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:35 am

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:37 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Evanar on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:37 am

*Something snaps. His right fist clenches and SMASHES square into the werewolf's jaw. The pain in his hand barely registers.*

"You made this happen. Whatever happens to YOUR master is on your head!"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 am

Zeiss wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 am

Zeiss wrote:Zeiss didn't want to enter this place. It didn't feel... empty. And without out any reinforcement, he couldn't fail. If he did... But he knew he didn't have to risk his life. He could come back later. Still, what a waste. Zeiss decided to go back to his hiding spot and stick to his original plan.

Two hours.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
You believe you are well enough hidden, and not a moment too soon as the rather large pack of Gnolls comes lumbering back at a brisk pace, still half running. They all file back down the staircase you just ascended, and for a moment it seems fine but the last Gnoll in the pack suddenly sniffs the air, uncertainly. But then a barking command sounds from further in that you can't quite make out, and the Gnoll joins his companions.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 am

"You made this happen. Whatever happens to YOUR master is on your head!"

The wolf collapse and falls to the ground. He quickly brushes the blood off with his arm. "Yah, I know... But right now we got to save him."

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:45 am

As a note, when you glance up you realize the sun is already beginning its descent from the top of the sky, meaning it is probably well past the appointed regrouping time back in town. You've lost track of time, to say the least.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:47 am

"I am going back after Zeiss." Says the wolf. Sternly. "It's my... Responsibility... If he dies... I'm not going to be able to live with myself." He began walking towards the direction of the Gnolls.

Last edited by Evanar on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:47 am

Zeiss relaxed when the last Gnoll decided to go back into the ravine. He tought he had been detected. Now, he prepared himself for two hours of no movement. Maybe they would get something else out of this.

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:49 am

"(Calm down. Clear your head. CLEAR YOUR. HEAD.)"

"I am going back after Zeiss." Says the wolf. Sternly. "It's my... Responsibility... If he dies... I'm not going to be able to live with myself." He began walking towards the direction of the Gnolls.

"You go back and warn the others. Tell them to hurry. You stand out too much to hide worth a frell in these woods anyway. So use whatever strength's left in those legs and run.

I'll try and sneak back. See what the situation is. If the worse happened maybe i can come up with some distraction to buy you time. Move!"

Last edited by K_ on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:52 am

I'll try and sneak back. See what the situation is. If the worse happened maybe i can come up with some distraction to buy you time. Move!"

The wolf grunts. Disgusted at the very idea of leaving. "I can't just abandon you two!"

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:54 am

The wolf grunts. disgusted at the very idea of leaving. "I can't just abandon you two!"

"Then start running and warn the others so we have some kind of chance against a frelling army, instead of the suicide it is now. All we can do now is play for time until we have them on our side, so stop wasting it. GO!"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 am

"STAY ALIVE... I swear to the Beyond that I will massacre both of you twice if you get killed." The wolf angrily points at him and runs to the town as fast as he could.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:02 am

"(This is stupid. This is so stupid. I'm so stupid)"

*Plops down to the floor. Knows that if the worse did happen, he doesn't have much time. Closes his eyes for just two seconds, calling up whatever meditation skills he learned over those 8 years, trying to heighten his senses as best he can*

"(C'mon, Anji...)"

*Opens eyes. It's hard to know how much speed to sacrifice for stealth, or vice-versa. Playing it by ear, as carefully as he can, he stalks back toward Zeiss' location.*
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:05 am

Zeiss:
Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 am

"...Oh no."

Higaide came back. He didn't understand why. He thought the plan was clear and that they would meet later. But of course, since when did everything followed the plan? He could not show himself. Too dangerous. He hoped Higaide would find him without problem.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:12 am

GM
Spoiler:
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 am

Higaide, after some searching, does manage to find Zeiss hidden (rather well) in the tall grass.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:22 am

*Spots Zeiss. Does his best to muffle sigh of relief.*

"Recon's over. We have to go."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:24 am

"Stop moving and stay stil!"

Zeiss forced Higaide to stay beside him.

"What are you doing here? You were supposed to get back to town."

Last edited by Zeiss on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:28 am

*Was prone the whole time. Not sure what that was about.*

"I sent Raver to get help. The whole band should be coming this way. Unless you want them to rush all the way here in a hurry, we need to at least meet them as far back as we can and see if we can still prepare enough to salvage this mess.

Did they find the body?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next