Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 01.2: Zeiss, Higaide, Tabran, Evenar

+2
Evanar
Archengeia
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Adventure 01.2: Zeiss, Higaide, Tabran, Evenar - Page 3 Empty Re: First Adventure 01.2: Zeiss, Higaide, Tabran, Evenar

Post by K Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 pm

"Head back, or somewhere else?"
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 01.2: Zeiss, Higaide, Tabran, Evenar - Page 3 Empty Re: First Adventure 01.2: Zeiss, Higaide, Tabran, Evenar

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 pm

when out of earshot of the farm

"you know im starting to think this stinks, this Guardian get's a job and suddenly raids start happening and only people that pay him are safe"

Last edited by permeus on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Zeiss wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:38 pm

"Come now. We need to head Northwest. Time's a-wastin." Spoke the wolf, continuing to walk the path on his own.

Evanar

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:38 pm

"He got the job after the raids, if i got it right, though not by much. I want to hear Kor's take on Harkun---"

Last edited by K_ on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:39 pm

permeus wrote:
Zeiss wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Politics are always a mess. Gnolls attacking because the patrols pulled back? Not surprising. And apparently, they stole nothing. Killed no one. Just burned a few farms. Zeiss knew worse could have happened. Should have happened. But he had a job to do. Anf if what that woman said was true, they knew where to look : northwest.

Then, he talked to his companions.

"Wait Raver. I will go northwest to scout the area and verify the claim of this woman. And I will go alone. I am trained not to be seen. But you three must return to the city and inform our colleagues of what we learned."

He waited a response. He expected complaints.

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:41 pm

*turns to Evanar*

"Did the weed get to one of us? I thought we were meeting back with the group."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Zeiss wrote:Politics are always a mess. Gnolls attacking because the patrols pulled back? Not surprising. And apparently, they stole nothing. Killed no one. Just burned a few farms. Zeiss knew worse could have happened. Should have happened. But he had a job to do. Anf if what that woman said was true, they knew where to look : northwest.

"I will go northwest to scout the area and verify the claim of this woman. And I will go alone. I am trained not to be seen. But you three must return to the city and inform our colleagues of what we learned."

"Are you serious?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Politics are always a mess. Gnolls attacking because the patrols pulled back? Not surprising. And apparently, they stole nothing. Killed no one. Just burned a few farms. Zeiss knew worse could have happened. Should have happened. But he had a job to do. Anf if what that woman said was true, they knew where to look : northwest.

"Wait Raver. I will go northwest to scout the area and verify the claim of this woman. And I will go alone. I am trained not to be seen. But you three must return to the city and inform our colleagues of what we learned."

The werewolf chuckled, stopped to look at Zeiss. "By the abyss of Arcana you can forget that's going to happen. I will not return until I see this through, either together or otherwise." He looked angry, perhaps even insulted. Maybe irrationally so, something in him tries to awake.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:48 pm

"im all for scouting the lay of the land and all but going alone is a bad idea"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:51 pm

"What for? Did i miss something back there? Are we in a hurry? They took nothing. Killed no one. What is the point of going dark like a bunch of gung-ho morons into what we think might be enemy territory?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:56 pm

K_ wrote:"What for? Did i miss something back there? Are we in a hurry? They took nothing. Killed no one. What is the point of going dark like a bunch of gung-ho morons into what we think might be enemy territory?"

"Scouting sake Sir Higaide. Either we can take our enemy as we are, or we carefully examine their territory and report to the group. Either way, our mission would had been useful, instead of returning empty handed." His eyes shifts at Zeiss "But we are definately not splitting up."

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:00 am

"There's nothing we can accomplish now that we can't accomplish later. Better, if do this with the others.

There's something else going on here. Hiring a group this size to slaughter a band of gnolls that will harass rather than truly harm the populace and can't even stand up to a guardian and a handful of flunkies makes no. Frelling. Sense. We're groping around in the dark here, and you guys want to plunge right in before you're ready. For no other purpose other than to be the early bird."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 am

K_ wrote:"There's nothing we can accomplish now that we can't accomplish later. Better, if do this with the others.

There's something else going on here. Hiring a group this size to slaughter a band of gnolls that will harass rather than truly harm the populace and can't even stand up to a guardian and a handful of flunkies makes no. Frelling. Sense. We're groping around in the dark here, and you guys want to plunge right in before you're ready. For no other purpose other than to be the early bird."

"Why is this so difficult? I'll agree that attacking the Gnolls as we are is reckless, but we need to confirm that they are even there."

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 am

Answering to Higaide :

"Then I should be alright then? No gnolls is going to kill me since no farmers were killed. Beside, the only life I am risking is my own. Not yours, mine. And I do not intend to attack their camp or infiltrate it. I want to make sure there is one to be found and not waste precious time talking in a tavern. Call me arrogant if you want, but I know I can succeed."

Raven then supported his idea of scouting the region. But not alone.

"Fine. You can come. I cannot force you not to. But in this case, your lives are my responsability. That means I walk thirty feet ahead of and you do what I say when I say it. Don't want to become gnolls snack."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zeiss on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 am

Zeiss wrote:Answering to Higaide :

"Then I should be alright then? No gnolls is going to kill me. Beside, the only life I am risking is my own. Not yours, mine. And I do not intend to attack their camp or infiltrate it. I want to make sure there is one to be found and not waste precious time talking in a tavern. Call me arrogant if you want, but I know I can succeed."

Raven then supported his idea of scouting the region. But not alone.

"Fine. You can come. I cannot force you not to. But in this case, your lives are my responsability. That means I walk thirty feet ahead of and you do what I say when I say it. Don't want to become gnolls snack."

Spoiler:

"Good... I am happy our leader sees sense." The werewolf smiles approvingly.

Spoiler:

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:10 am

*Face contorts into a mix of disbelief and anger, twitching. Then focuses and moves over to...*

Tabran
Spoiler:

*Storms off. To the northeast.*

Last edited by K_ on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:12 am

K_ wrote:*Face contorts into a mix of disbelief and anger, twitching. Then focuses.*

Tabran
Spoiler:

*Storms off. To the northeast.*

Spoiler:

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:19 am

"before you go i need an item off one of you so i can try and find you if anything unexpected happens to you?"

"something personal to use would be best"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:20 am

Spoiler:

Higaide's actions confused Zeiss. He turned to his other companions.

"Raver? If you want to come, go ahead. But I would prefer if you and Tabran would go back to the city to warn the others. This... monk seems to know how to be discreet. I can manage that. But it would be more difficult with you. Either way, you decide."

Last edited by Zeiss on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:21 am

"before you go i need an item off one of you so i can try and find you if anything unexpected happens to you?"

*Stops self. Grits teeth in frustration. Turns around.*

"I'm flat broke and got nothing on me but my clothes. Will my jacket do?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:25 am

permeus wrote:"before you go i need an item off one of you so i can try and find you if anything unexpected happens to you?"

"I have nothing on me to give but my quill. Take good care of it. It's immensily precious." The wolf hands over the pen to his companion.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:25 am

To Tabran's question, Zeiss gave him something he owned for a very long time. A piece of gold.

"This is the first gold piece I... earned. We will return to Tammy's farm before night."

Well, he hoped they would return. Turning towards the monk, he said :

"Keep your clothes."

Zeiss went nortwest. Towards danger.

Last edited by Zeiss on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:26 am

Zeiss went nortwest. Towards danger.

Raver follows.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next