Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

+11
Evanar
Zeiss
Permeus (tabran)
K
Rory
Kolson
Araiguna
Sethos
Ashakel
Caladrius
Archengeia
15 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw - Page 8 Empty Re: First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:24 am

Zeiss wrote:"If we wanted to kill you, it would already be done."

Zeiss sighed.[/spoiler]

*really bad migraine coming on*

"Please ignore my... friend. He likes to provoke people. It's his hobby. And he's not very bright as to it's use."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw - Page 8 Empty Re: First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

Post by Caladrius Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 am

Caladrius whispers to Higaide "On second thought maybe he should kill him [Zeiss]"
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: White Mage
Race: Lord Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:26 am

*Hoarsely* "Mention our meeting with the Kobolds!"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:27 am

Caladrius wrote:Caladrius whispers to Higaide "On second thought maybe he should kill him [Zeiss]"

"Not now, man."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 am

"(Right! Stupid!)

We have met the kobold matriarch. She told us we might find you here."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellan Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 am

*Runs into the Hallway in view of the Gnoll Boss*
Yells in Undercommon:
Spoiler:
Rellan
Rellan

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: None
Class: Black Mage
Race: Gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:29 am

Whis Kor takes a full defensive position between the large Gnoll and the group.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:30 am

Whis Kor wrote:Whis Kor takes a full defensive position between the large Gnoll and the group.

Gwydo whispers to Whis Kor "Other side of the hall. You're quicker than I. I'll cover this side and the door. You cover the 'diplomats'."

Last edited by Gwydo on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellan Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:31 am

Undercommon:
<"We spoke with the Kobold Matriarch! We are trying to find a peaceable solution for you. Please hear us out.">
Rellan
Rellan

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: None
Race: Gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:31 am

Takes a very sharp in take of breath as the gnoll boss enters looking generally threatening, he sighs a little when the boss doesn't immediately disembowel them all.

"Does anybody mind if I smoke?" He says in a clearly strained voice and takes out his pipe before anybody replies, packing it with shaky hands.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:32 am

*whispering to any who will hear me just short of the gnolls* "What do we do about him? He doesn't seem like the testifying type, but we do need his help."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 am

Whis Kor gives Gwydo's shoulder armor a sharp pat and pivots around to sprint over and protect the other side of the hall.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:34 am

The large Gnoll gives a low rumbling growl that actually vibrates the floor beneath you. "Raids, pah. Raids and more raids. That's all they ever want, that's all we're ever good for. Doing the dirty work of the pristine." He spits hoarsly on the ground. "I agreed to it one LAST time," he roars, clearly angry, "And what do we get for it? Land, as promised? A fresh start? Freedom from a life on the run? NO!!" He outright bellows. "Instead I get a group of adventurers come to slice my head off!" He shakes his head, the clatter of his armor clanking loudly in the enclosed hallway. However, he does not advance, and after a moment he lets out a long sigh and places his triple flail on belt, holstering it. "You say you've talked with Slivina. You say you're here to talk with me. I'm tired of fighting... so talk."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 am

Rory thanked his lucky stars. He would like to think he had pride in his ability to intimidate people, but against this giant, he might as well being a child demanding to be held up to a cookie jar.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 am

Rory Vallon wrote:*whispering to any who will hear me just short of the gnolls* "What do we do about him? He doesn't seem like the testifying type, but we do need his help."

"Oh thank the gods" Sethos says letting out a huge gasp of smoke that he took in and held when the gnoll began to shout, he rubs his head with a hand, shaking lightly.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:39 am

Gwydo sheathes his sword and drops his shield into a more relaxed position.
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:39 am

Rory glances over at the frog man. "Sharing?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:40 am

"I repeat good sir, we're hunters after a Slayer that killed one of your Gnolls. If you can tell us where he is, we'll be very grateful. But if you do not, as compesation for intruding into your home, and if you can tell us why you're leaving, we're willing to lay aid for your problems." Raver spoke very calmly.

Last edited by Evanar on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Evanar

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:40 am

The massive Gnoll glares down at the lycanthrope. "I am well aware that you killed one of my scouts, little one. And under other circumstances I would smash your skull into the wall, but I have far more important things to deal with right now than petty revenge." He gestures dismissively.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:42 am

Caladrius replies honestly to the large Gnoll. “Yes we were sent to kill you by the Oakheart. However recently event leads me to believe that we have both been betrayed by the same person. If you attack us and we lose, then someone else will be sent to kill you. If you attack us and we kill you then the truth dies with you. Please hear use out and maybe we can find solution”
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet
Race: Lord Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:43 am

"Very well then." Raver continues to walk forward "Is there anything I can do that can pay for my crime? Or is my sentance is death?"

Raver drops the staff. Remains calm and continues stay silent.

Last edited by Evanar on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Evanar

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:44 am

By the Holy tenements of Life, we come seeking a peaceful end to what appears to be a bitter lie.
Yes, we were hired to kill you, and your entire clan. But you have harmed no one, and you do not deserve the death the "Guardian" demanded. We seek to depose the Guardian of his position since he has lied to you, to us, to the mayor, and to the town he is sworn to protect. but we need your help to do so.
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:44 am

Rory grabs Raver's arm, trying to pull him back.
"Get back here," he sighed.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:45 am

*Whispering*
"Judging by their nature, I don't think gnolls are the type to look favorably upon someone submitting to a death wish. Neither do I, for that matter."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:47 am

Evanar wrote:"I repeat good sir, we're hunters after a Slayer that killed one of your Gnolls. If you can tell us where he is, we'll be very grateful. But if you do not, as compesation for intruding into your home, and if you can tell us why you're leaving, we're willing to lay aid for your problems." Raver spoke very calmly.

*having just walked into the room, has to restrain self from banging head against wall.*

K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next