Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

+11
Evanar
Zeiss
Permeus (tabran)
K
Rory
Kolson
Araiguna
Sethos
Ashakel
Caladrius
Archengeia
15 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw - Page 11 Empty Re: First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:35 am

Dara follows Whis quietly, making sure nothing happens to him while he's separate.
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw - Page 11 Empty Re: First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 am

Hanuel and Dara wrote:"Fear comes from the unknown. I like to think that people can be largely accepting once they start to learn."
"I don't know about that. "Uncivilized" always counts as unknown to the general public.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:37 am

Rory Vallon wrote:
Hanuel and Dara wrote:"Fear comes from the unknown. I like to think that people can be largely accepting once they start to learn."
"I don't know about that. "Uncivilized" always counts as unknown to the general public.
"They seem quite civilized to me."

Character sheet
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:38 am

Whis Kor is breathing very heavily.

Spoiler:

"your scene of justice can wait, do you blame the soldier or the hand that commands it?"
"Do you not hold someone accountable for what they have done? There is no forced decision here. For future reference, the acting soldier IS punished for their decisions."

Sethos wrote:Pointing back to the gnoll "You see Whis, killing Oakenhart is nothing but a last resort, okay?". He walks to him slowly. "We'll do things your way, peacefully, we'll build something out of this destruction, but we can't do it without you"
It will be not option AT ALL! He has done NOTHING to deserve death.

"And what HAVE they done?"
Whis Kor snarls, "have you gone blind?!? Did you not see or hear about the farms and settlements that were ravaged?"

He snatches the document and begins reading it, his gaze growing very stern upon reading the last paragraph.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:38 am

Hanuel and Dara wrote:
Rory Vallon wrote:

"Damn straight" Pipes up Sethos in response.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:38 am

Zeiss wanted to know something. He talked to the others.

"I thought about something. Did the mayor had a... problem with Oakheart?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:40 am

Rory Vallon wrote:

""Uncivilized" is a word. But i guess that's semantics. If people see with their own eyes, i think it'll get to them. The gnolls haven't murdered anyone. Heck, ol'Tammy talked about it like some really bad annoyance, not a blight. I didn't see any kind of terror flash across anyone's face when they talked about being attacked. I was like they were referring to some bad neighbors, not monsters. Well, some really bad neighbors, but still..."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 am

Sethos wrote:
Hanuel and Dara wrote:

"Damn straight" Pipes up Sethos in response.[/quote]
Rory shakes his head. "You're missing the point. WE know that, but we can't speak for their actions."
At the sight of the raving Sclavi, and the torment that must be going through the Gnolls' minds, Rory steps back and simply observes alongside them. "I hope you're enjoying the show," he mumbles aside to the leader.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:42 am

Zeiss wrote:Zeiss wanted to know something. He talked to the others.

"Yeah, that's what i said. We can use that."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 am

Zeiss ask one of his colleagues to explain what the relationship between the mayor and Oakheart is.

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 am

Permeus frowns at the contract for a moment, then realizes he can do something to garner some more information about it. Raising his hands, a faint yellow glow emits as he mutters some words.

Scan Result:
Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:48 am

"Right now we're wasting time. However..." The wolf seem to have changed his mind, he turns to the Gnoll leader "We should approach Oakheart with this document. Tell him we will reveal it publically unless he gives the land he promised to the Gnolls and let the Koldons stay in peace. That should show his real nature enough for us to decide his fate..."

"It's too rash to deal with a life we know near nothing about."

Evanar

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:51 am

Whis Kor instantly drops his rage after finishing his reading and transitions in to an unsettling calm. He hands back the document in one smooth motion.

"Oakheart will be found, and he will pay for what he has done. Yes, he will pay..."

He turns to the Gnoll.

"You will repay the citizens of this area for what you have destroyed. I-we will deal with Oakheart and ensure that he receives his due punishment."

Whis Kor plants himself in a sentry position and seems to be lost in thought. A slight smirk appears on his face now and again, as if imagining something he likes.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:52 am

Evanar wrote:"Right now we're wasting time. However..." The wolf seem to have changed his mind, he turns to the Gnoll leader "We should approach Oakheart with this document. Tell him we will reveal it publically unless he gives the land he promised to the Gnolls and let the Koldons stay in peace. That should show his real nature enough for us to decide his fate..."

"It's too rash to deal with a life we know near nothing about."

"First chance he gets he'll come up with a new web of deception to trap and kill the gnolls in. Only a paranoid man would engage in mass murder to cover his tracks, our word won't change that".
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:55 am

Zeiss wrote:Zeiss wanted to know something. He talked to the others.

"His problem is that Oakenheart is coercing him somehow," Rory pipes up. "Just how he is doing that, I don't know. Hopefully it's related to these Gnolls. I'd like to nail more than one bird with this stone."

*Regarding the info gathered from the scan* "If we have enough time to locate this Goblin and reach Al-Erat on a return trip, we should spend the next day doing just that."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:55 am

"First chance he gets he'll come up with a new web of deception to trap and kill the gnolls in. Only a paranoid man would engage in mass murder to cover his tracks, our word won't change that".

"I do not mean to say that he will kill all of us. If it's just one of us." The wolf smiles.

Evanar

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:56 am

"If he's disgraced, he may be rendered incapable of pulling this crap ever again. I don't much care about revenge, but then again, i haven't lived here. Regardless, i'm satisfied so long as he can't hurt anyone again.

Permeus, any luck with that contract?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:59 am

K_ wrote:

"If he's disgraced, he may be rendered incapable of pulling this crap ever again. I don't much care about revenge, but then again, i haven't lived here. Regardless, i'm satisfied so long as he can't hurt anyone again.

Permeus, any luck with that contract?"

Spoiler:
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:59 am

"If we remove Guardian-Man from the equation, we might get the mayor's good grace. One we get that, i could make it easier to turn the tide on the gnoll situation."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:02 am

"So how about this: "Hey, Harkun, you know that goblin friend of yours? Was real tough getting all the way over to him, but he spilled it all."

Get leverage, get him to slip up. Anybody here a good liar?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:03 am

"I'm not a good liar."

Zeiss smiled.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:04 am

[quote="K_"]
"If he's put in jail, sure, he won't hurt anybody again. But the Gnolls aren't going to walk away from this until he's dead. And if he does escape with his life, do you really think disgrace will keep him down? I don't think so, anyway. But like I just said, this won't end with him still alive, and when it concerns my safety, I don't really mind that."

K_ wrote:"So how about this: "Hey, Harkun, you know that goblin friend of yours? Yeah, he spilled it all."
I don't think we should lay all our chips on the table just yet. We should find this Goblin first."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:05 am

Zeiss wrote:"I'm not a good liar."

Zeiss smiled.

"You're about average."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:05 am

Spoiler:

"the maker wasn't local from what i can tell it was a male goblin, and from what i can tell a blood good weaver ive dabbled but this g, sorry side tracking myself hem were was i ah yes male goblin and a yellow mage"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:07 am

"I don't think we should lay all our chips on the table just yet. We should find this Goblin first."

"If we even knew where to look, it might be tough to get to him and back in two days time. Maybe if we could narrow it down, but..."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next