Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

+11
Evanar
Zeiss
Permeus (tabran)
K
Rory
Kolson
Araiguna
Sethos
Ashakel
Caladrius
Archengeia
15 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw - Page 12 Empty Re: First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:09 am

permeus wrote:[spoiler]"the maker wasn't local from what i can tell it was a male goblin, and from what i can tell a blood good weaver ive dabbled but this g, sorry side tracking myself hem were was i ah yes male goblin and a yellow mage"

"If we mean to bluff him, it all helps. Every last bit. If you know his favorite color, don't be shy about it."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw - Page 12 Empty Re: First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:11 am

"There's the possibility that this Goblin has already been... dealt with... by Oakheart."
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:11 am

Rory was about to ask permeus about finding out any more specifics, but he wasn't so sure that was how this magic worked. He glanced over at Zeiss again, wondering if his unique abilities would come in handy. To find the Goblin, maybe. To bust Harkun out of jail if it came to that, definitely. Say what he might about his apparent lack of morality, they would surely have need of his skills before this was all over.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:12 am

"i haven't seen any goblin's in town how about the rest of you?"

"if there's only one in town it should be easier to find"

"excuse me MR Gnawbone did you see the goblin that made this Doc?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 am

Hanuel and Dara wrote:"There's the possibility that this Goblin has already been... dealt with... by Oakheart."

"Hmm... could be. But the man's a bureaucrat first and foremost. Even if you're cleaning house, you don't start by the tools you need the most. So maybe he hasn't gotten to him yet."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 am

Hanuel and Dara wrote:"There's the possibility that this Goblin has already been... dealt with... by Oakheart."
Rory thought deeply at this. "Hmmm," he replied. "In that regard, we could send someone in disguise to Oakenheart's doorstep, bluffing in regards to the Goblin's death. If he shows no surprise, then we can assume that the Goblin really is dead. If not, we find him and make him talk," he concluded, landing his gaze on Zeiss. "Though," he added, I'm not certain I know of an appropriate disguise fitting the plan. A coroner would likely be sent to surviving loved ones and..." he said, smirking as he caught himself, "business partners."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 am

"Given his predilection for tying up loose ends it wouldn't particularly surprise me either," says Kolson.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:19 am

Zeis looked at Rory.

"Great... you want me to act like bait..."

He didn't like that idea.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:20 am

"The man's a forger. That's paramount to Oakheart's business. He needs him, probably long term."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:21 am

Zeiss wrote:Zeis looked at Rory.

"Great... you want me to act like bait..."

He didn't like that idea.
"You don't like the plan? Oh, I guess I'll just leave the fun of the deception up to someone else..."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:21 am

"i dont think that this ""loose end"" would let its self get tyed up with out a crater were the town was!
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:22 am

Zeiss wrote:"Great... you want me to act like bait..."

"Scared? Either way, i don't think a dude who lies for a living would be much of a threat. Unless he talks you into something."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:28 am

K_ wrote:"Scared? Either way, i don't think a dude who lies for a living would be much of a threat. Unless he talks you into something."

"You're absolutely right."

All this talking... Nothing is simple with them. They MUST achieve a peaceful solution. Even if they were hired for killing these Gnolls.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:36 am

Zeiss wrote:"You're absolutely right.".
"He won't recognize you as part of our group. Hell, if you stole something, I wouldn't be averse to it. Just thought I'd mention that, since you would be going on our whim."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:56 am

"Okay" Sethos says, addressing the whole group "The way I see it our plan should be this, we send one of our lycanthrope friends here to the guild with the contract to tell them what we know, since they can move the quickest. During that time, we all move into the town and inform the mayor of Oakhart's treachery, hopefully he can use what authority he has to help us apprehend Oakhart". He turns to the gnoll leader "With no intention of offence, I think we would be better to do this without your accompaniment, your presence may lead to hostilities with the townsfolk that we do not need right now, however, should the Mayor need convincing, your testimony may be invaluable, so be ready to join us" He turns back to the group "How does everybody feel about it?"
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 am

Zeiss was uncomfortable.

"What if Oakheart planned for this possibility? He may have posted scouts on the road..."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:59 am

"we know that oakheart knows were this place is and ied guess that he as the roads been watched, this guy was smart enoth to come up with the plan in the first place"

"ied say that no one goes anywere alone"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 am

"He would only see a Lycanthrope, or a couple, arrive on his doorsteps... Distracting him." Raver slams his staff to make himself heard. "I support the Burun."

Evanar

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:19 am

People tailing them. Rory didn't like that. He also didn't know what to do. They should probably flee. He looked to the Sclavi for support.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:22 am

"Since no one will do it... I'll go scout ahead."

Zeiss prepared his weapon and returned to the antechamber. He would go back outside to make sure no one was watching them.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:24 am

"We'll follow after in 10 minutes," yells Kolson into the antechamber so Zeiss can hear him.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:29 am

With the sun beginning its descent as it approaches evening, Zeiss manages to find a few tight corners along the staircase to very, very slowly make his way up the staircase. After making it several feet up he pauses, and peers up... and is suddenly glad he did. While he cannot make out details, there are clearly people of some sort up there, at least 5 of them, staring into the ravine. For a moment his breath stills, and he wonders at how they haven't seen him yet.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:36 am

There were people waiting for them. Zeiss succeded in going back in the antechamber without being detected.

"There are five people. Could not get a good look at them..."

Zeiss was breathing heavily.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:37 am

Haneul's equips a crossbow. "Looks like getting out might not be as easy as getting in."

Character sheet
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:39 am

Sethos rubs his head stressfully. "At this rate I'm going to run out of pipeweed before the sun sets" he says as he produces his pipe yet again.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next