Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

+11
Evanar
Zeiss
Permeus (tabran)
K
Rory
Kolson
Araiguna
Sethos
Ashakel
Caladrius
Archengeia
15 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw - Page 13 Empty Re: First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:40 am

"Okay, that isn't good. Is there another way out of here, Gnawbone?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw - Page 13 Empty Re: First Adventure 03, Dragonflayer and Wildpaw

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 am

"they have the higher ground and line of sight we don't also i don't trust them stairs they were bad enoth coming down and we weren't in a hurry then"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:43 am

Rory cursed out loud. They were fish in a barrel, and they needed to get out of there fast. He turned his head toward Gnawbone when he heard Tabran speak.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 am

Gnawbone shook his head, and for the first time fear entered his voice. "No, to my knowledge there is only one entrance or exit." He looks out in the direction of the staircase. "I take it the true Slayers are here..."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 am

"Yes, that's right. We need to get out of here but they have us trapped in this canyon. Would anyone else know a way out?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 am

He gives a strange gesture you interpret as a shrug. "You could as Slivina of course. But otherwise, I have no idea."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 am

"what of the Matriarch maybe she will know more of this place"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:50 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:"Yes, that's right. We need to get out of here but they have us trapped in this canyon. Would anyone else know a way out?"

"I think we have to face it my friend, their's no easy way out of this". Sethos looks at the door, his face haggered, his pipe inhalations shallow.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:51 am

Archengeia wrote:He gives a strange gesture you interpret as a shrug. "You could as Slivina of course. But otherwise, I have no idea."

"Then that is our route then. Let's go see the Matriarch. Perhaps she will be able to help."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:52 am

Zeiss walked up to Gnawbone. With respect, he asked :

"Could you kill the five people at the top of the stairs for us? You seem more than capable of doing that."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:54 am

Gnawbone looks down at the Elf and laughs faintly. "While I probably could give as good as I take if we were on open ground, that staircase is a death trap if properly watched. That's also assuming," he adds, "they haven't added actual traps on the upper stairs as one is going up." He shakes his head no. "No they have all of the tactical advantages here, and we are trapped. Unless the Dragonflayer have another idea."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:56 am

*tabran starts heading to the Kobolts door*
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:57 am

permeus wrote:*tabran starts heading to the Kobolts door*
Rory follows on his heel.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:57 am

Kolson follows.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:57 am

"Well..."

It was worth asking. The only way out seemed to be the Kobolds.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:57 am

Sethos follows Tabran and presumably everybody else.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:59 am

*knocks on the door*
"i take it that you still have guards watching the door can we speak to you?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:59 am

Several of the Kobolds glance at you, concernedly, but go back to their business of slowly putting away their belongings. They are in far less a rush than the Gnolls had been earlier, with an almost palpable air of despair to them. After a few questions to some helpful guards, you find your way to what could be generously considered a throne room, with the Matriarch Slivina resting on it, coordinating with Kobolds as they come and go. She finishes her business with one of them, then looks up at the group with questioning eyes. "Yes?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:03 am

"There are people waiting for us at the stairs. We need to find a way past them. And since you build this place..."

Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:03 am

*tabran bow's*

"we have solved one problem only to encounter another"

"we are looking for a second way out of this place that dosnt go up front stairs, there are people waiting up above and i dont like that odds of us making it up there if that attack"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:05 am

The Matriarch looks even gloomier than before at the news. "Of course... and I can already surmize that if we do not fall into their trap soon, they will bring it to us by whatever means at their disposal. They seem rather determined, from what I gather." She pauses and considers. "My people are not fighters, nor are the Gnolls you work with, save the big one... but I might have an idea. If you will excuse me," she gets up and moves to the back of the room, performs a strange movement against the wall and then walks through it.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:08 am

"Did she just..?"

Yes. Of course she did. It was simply unexpected. Zeiss hoped she would come back soon. Oakheart must have planned their death from the start. He wouldn't let that slide.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:09 am

Sethos' mouth falls open and his pipe tumbles out onto the floor with a mild plonk.

"Well I've never seen that before".

Last edited by Sethos on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:10 am

Kolson waits politely, trusting the Matriarch knows what she is doing.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 am

Rory paces, feeling guilty about asking these people for help. They had given their word that they would not bother them, and now enemies with a strategic vantage on them were at their doorstep. Now they may surely choose the path of exile, and rightly so. If forced to take action, they would only be antagonized or slaughtered.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next