Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 06: The Following Morning

+10
Rory
Snarg of Wildpaw
Evanar
Ashakel
Araiguna
K
Permeus (tabran)
Gwydo
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Archengeia
14 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

First Adventure 06: The Following Morning - Page 3 Empty Re: First Adventure 06: The Following Morning

Post by Rory Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Evanar wrote:"We could throw them in a river..." Guessed the wolf.
"Whatever's quick, efficient, and doesn't leave any sign of activity."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 06: The Following Morning - Page 3 Empty Re: First Adventure 06: The Following Morning

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Hanuel concentrates further, trying to draw upon their own inner Life energies, attempting to strengthen it with their own summoning ability if possible.
Spoiler:

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Evanar wrote:"We could throw them in a river..." Guessed the wolf.

*He'd caught up.*

"We're not throwing them in the river."

K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Hanuel and Dara wrote:Hanuel concentrates further, trying to draw upon their own inner Life energies, attempting to strengthen it with their own summoning ability if possible.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 pm

"Respecting your enemies is a lesson you should learn, elf-friend."
Raver looks at the corpses, and the grass, thinking of what to do.

"I have respect for my enemies. When they are alive. Now, they are no more."

Zeiss walked away from the corpes and found a place to sit down where the smell was less present.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 pm

"Do NOT throw a dead body in the river." Whis Kor looks very stern at that suggestion.

"Leaving them would attract as much attention as a fire. However, do what you will with them, I'll leave you to them if you have such a better idea than the standard burning practice."

He walks back down the stairs.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Whis Kor wrote:"Do NOT throw a dead body in the river." Whis Kor looks very stern at that suggestion.

"Leaving them would attract as much attention as a fire. However, do what you will with them, I'll leave you to them if you have such a better idea than the standard burning practice."

Poisoning the water was not an option, burying them would take to much time. "I suggest Rellan burn them. That would at least be more humane then burning them alive."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Hanuel rests their head on the stone a moment longer, letting what little connection they could form linger as long as possible, still hoping that something of Leafsong would remain and grow once again. "Thank you for everything, Leafsong..." The words come out as barely a whisper against the cold rock.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

The wolf looks away, and turns back to think. "Fire is out of the question. I still think we should do something for these beasts... Even if I'd have to do it on my own."

Raver walked towards the first corpse and attempts to dig the ground with his staff. Wrapping his face with his long cloths.

Evanar

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Rory Vallon wrote:
Whis Kor wrote:"Do NOT throw a dead body in the river." Whis Kor looks very stern at that suggestion.

Poisoning the water was not an option, burying them would take to much time. "I suggest Rellan burn them. That would at least be more humane then burning them alive."

Over hearing from his smoking spot a little ways away from them. "If we burn them we need to stack the bodies and control the fire, otherwise this whole place'll go up with them" He walks back, still inhaling "I think that sounds like more work than burying them, don't you?"
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

"We have more pressing matters. These centaurs would be expected to report back once they were done here. Once they're missed, whoever hired them will take action. We've burned enough daylight as it is."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:51 pm

"I'll be here, all of you can go ahead." Raver continues to dig. Paying no mind to the others. He pushes his back to it, as if some force in him really wants this.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Walking back in to the fortress, Whis Kor rouses anyone who isn't already up.

"We're leaving soon for town. Pack your things."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:54 pm

*tabran goes off to find the Matriarch*

upon entering her chambers he finds two of his party with there head to the back wall

"hu.....Matriarch we seam about to leave but i first wanted to come and thank you for our night of rest, with hope you will hear from us soon with good news and should we not return....then you have my best wishes and i hope that your travels are safe ones"

Last edited by permeus on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Evanar wrote:"I'll be here, all of you can go ahead." Raver continues to dig. Paying no mind to the others. He pushes his back to it, as if some force in him really wants this.

"Do whatever you want but not in the river."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:56 pm

"As if I even know where the river is." Raver mumbles, continued digging.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Higaide wrote:
Evanar wrote:"I'll be here, all of you can go ahead." Raver continues to dig. Paying no mind to the others. He pushes his back to it, as if some force in him really wants this.

"Will you give him a hand, Higs?" Rory steps a little closer to whisper:
Spoiler:
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Ashakel approaches the Lycanthrope with a shovel and starts digging. "Respecting your enemies is an honorable tradition. I will join you, wolf."
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

"I am grateful." The wolf nods.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Sethos discards his ash and goes over to the centaur nearest to him and begins to dig without a word or a look to anyone else. He has a straight face, reacting neither to the physical strain or the smell.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Rory Vallon wrote:
Higaide wrote:

"Will you give him a hand, Higs?" Rory steps a little closer to whisper:
Spoiler:

*Something about this situation really disgusts him.*

"If we don't make our move soon, more may come to attack this place. Not to mention someone may get to Harkun soon, if not already. Burying the dead is all well and good, but not at the cost of more lives. Heck, i feel bad for leaving it up to them, but the gnolls and the kobolds can handle this. It's their land anyway."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Haneul turned away from the wall, still wanting to hold the connection to the element, but knowing that it would fade soon without something from the other side reaching out. Though it had felt like only a moment, it was soon apparent that fully an hour had passed while they had been searching out and trying to help what was left of Leafsong. "I think we've done all we can..." He gave the Matriarch a somewhat saddened smile before turning to Tabran. "What are the others up to?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Higaide wrote:"If we don't make our move soon, more may come to attack this place. Not to mention someone may get to Harkun soon, if not already. Burying the dead is all well and good, but not at the cost of more lives. Heck, i feel bad for leaving it up to them, but the gnolls and the kobolds can handle this. It's their land anyway."
Taken aback by the monk's hard words, Rory is about to speak before he sees people joining in to dig. He lets it go, and follows Whis Kor.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:05 pm

He wanted to go back in town, but not alone. The rest of the group wanted to bury or burn the bodies. He didn't really care either way, but he had no attention to help bury them. So he waited. It didn't take long, only half an hour.

"We can go to town now?"

Last edited by Zeiss on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:05 pm

permeus wrote:*tabran goes off to find the Matriarch*

upon entering her chambers he finds two of his party with there head to the back wall

"hu.....Matriarch we seam about to leave but i first wanted to come and thank you for our night of rest, with hope you will hear from us soon with good news and should we not return....then you have my best wishes and i hope that your travels are safe ones"
The Matriarch nods humbly in return.

Up top:
Roughly half an hour passes as the group finishes digging and burying the Centaur corpses that remains. This of course still leaves the pile of rubble and rock that was once their leader.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next