Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 06: The Following Morning

+10
Rory
Snarg of Wildpaw
Evanar
Ashakel
Araiguna
K
Permeus (tabran)
Gwydo
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Archengeia
14 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

First Adventure 06: The Following Morning - Page 4 Empty Re: First Adventure 06: The Following Morning

Post by Ashakel Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:06 pm

"It's not yet 6 o'clock. What are you doing to do, have breakfast with Hotawa?"
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 06: The Following Morning - Page 4 Empty Re: First Adventure 06: The Following Morning

Post by Sethos Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:06 pm

After the burying is complete and the time is 6 AM Sethos runs down into the room with Hanuel and the Matriarch, he rushes in, stops for a moment and bows formally.

"Miss Matriarch, excuse me but I believe we are now leaving, we think that whoever sent these centaur assassin's shall soon send more". He stops for a second to take a breath and let the point sink in.
"we think it would be best if you were to barricade the entrance to this place until we can apprehend the one planning this, it may be the only way to keep you and your people safe" he stops again.

"Fortify as much as you can, we shall return" He then turns to Hanuel and Tabran "ready?"
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Raver shakes the sweat off of his brow, and turns towards the pile of rubble. He picked a rock and examined it, seeing if there's anything out of the ordinary.

Evanar

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Evanar wrote:Raver shakes the sweat off of his brow, and turns towards the pile of rubble. He picked a rock and examined it, seeing if there's anything out of the ordinary.
The mere act of touching the rock sends jolts of pain through your hand, causing you to drop it unexpectedly.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Struck with a sudden thought, Haneul turns and approaches the tree that Leafsong brought them through, and inspects it, wondering if it might be closer to the source of the Life energy than the stone wall beneath was.

Character sheet
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Whis Kor returns upstairs after rousing everyone, telling them they were leaving. He sniffs as he sees the freshly dug ground and the ashes.

"Mmmm, I suppose I wouldn't recommend anyone else touching that, then." He grimaces a little at the reaction.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Hanuel and Dara wrote:Struck with a sudden thought, Haneul turns and approaches the tree that Leafsong brought them through, and inspects it, wondering if it might be closer to the source of the Life energy than the stone wall beneath was.
The tree has no trace of Life element in it, unlike before. It is now simply a tree.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:10 pm

"If you want that rock so badly, here."

Whis Kor takes a sack and mace from his belt. He hands the sack to Raver. "Hold this open for me like you're catching a rolling ball."

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Raver almost yelp as he drops the rock, staring at them with surprise. He sighs. And turns to Whis Kor.

"I don't feel comfortable leaving any of these rocks out in the open. We need to get rid of all these without touching them, somehow..."

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:13 pm

"Live on, humble tree..." Hanuel gives the tree a final, reverent touch, before returning to the group. With a slight ironic chuckle, Hanuel speaks quietly. "Maybe the Centaurs will give Leafsong the strength to return..."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:13 pm

"so back to town then"

tabran says as he finishes climbing the stairs

"but were first the guild the mayor or oakheart?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:14 pm

*Finishes up along with the rest, and lets the shovel fall to the ground.

Heads over to Rory*

"Sorry, didn't mean to go off on ya."

Last edited by Higaide on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:15 pm

"It would be wise to visit the guild first if you are to break the contract. You are not lawmen in this town, so 'visiting' Oakheart with the intent to apprehend him will likely turn ugly if the guard gets involved, which they will. The mayor would likely be able to grant you the ability to apprehend him, use the city guard, or both. I believe you can connect the dots from there."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Higaide wrote:*Finishes up along with the rest, and lets the shovel fall to the ground.

Heads over to Rory*

"Sorry, didn't mean to go off on ya."
Rory nods.

Whis Kor wrote:"It would be wise to visit the guild first if you are to break the contract. You are not lawmen in this town, so 'visiting' Oakheart with the intent to apprehend him will likely turn ugly if the guard gets involved, which they will. The mayor would likely be able to grant you the ability to apprehend him, use the city guard, or both. I believe you can connect the dots from there."
"Agreed. Our first stop should be at the guild."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 pm

"well with the Centaurs showing up Oakheart may not be the only problem then there is the goblin that puts a a diffident slant on things"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Whis Kor wrote:"It would be wise to visit the guild first if you are to break the contract. You are not lawmen in this town, so 'visiting' Oakheart with the intent to apprehend him will likely turn ugly if the guard gets involved, which they will. The mayor would likely be able to grant you the ability to apprehend him, use the city guard, or both. I believe you can connect the dots from there."

"What if Oakheart hears of our attempt to apprehend him and makes his escape before we can confront him?"
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Hanuel looks at the rubble and rocks with concern, as the energies emanating from it seem vaguely like Earth Elemental, but with something distinctly wrong with them he can't quite identify.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 pm

"We have no need of the goblin who made this contract. And we should return to the Guild first."

Maybe showing the contract would be enough to give them the pay they were promised. It was worth asking.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:20 pm

"I don't suppose anyone else here is versed in the elements? There's something off about this rubble, but I can't quite tell what..."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 pm

"I don't suppose anyone else here is versed in the elements? There's something off about this rubble, but I can't quite tell what..."

"You and I both." He stated.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 pm

"Agreed. Our first stop should be at the guild."

"I'd still like to see how Harkun would react if we told him about this. Might be enough to spook him."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Evanar wrote:

"You and I both." He stated.
"It's like an earth elemental, but something is... different..."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:22 pm

"The guild it is then." Before climbing up the stairs, the troll takes one more look at the ravine and the fortress. If just for a night, it felt like a home.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:22 pm

"It's like an earth elemental, but something is... different..."

"Do you suppose we can use it for Leafsong? It could be a stupid question but... I feel like it can be done."

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:23 pm

"I'd still like to see how Harkun would react if we told him about this. Might be enough to spook him."

"After we go see the mayor. We will need his guards to confront him."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next