Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

4 posters

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women - Page 10 Empty Re: 2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

Post by Zeiss Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:50 pm

"That's what we came for after all," indicates Fedler.

"Hold on!" interjects Zelk, who's now applying the sunscreen on Steve's back. "I'm not done putting this thing on you."

"Is it even safe for Breeze to swim? She's so small..."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women - Page 10 Empty Re: 2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

Post by K Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:53 pm

The suggestion makes Mihai slighly anxious.

"Um..." - he starts saying something to Fedler, but trails off.
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:01 pm

"Oh, sorry. I got carried away." He sits back down so Zelk can reach easier. "It probably isn't. We should consult with her on the matter. I don't want anyone getting hurt. Maybe a swimming buddy? Someone who stays with her at all times? We could trade off."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:16 am

Zeiss wrote:"Is this really the first time you cast that spell on her?" asks Aemilia. "I assumed someone would have done so already."
"She came into our lives during a dangerous job, and after we invited her onto the team, she just became 'one of us'," he shrugs. Nobody objects, so... *snap*

Konrad waits for others to say what they wanna do first.

[We could have been fragrance millionaires with our buddy Steve.]
The Beach
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Fedler glances at Mihai, and after some thought, she says, "We should ask Breeze if she even feels like swimming. She's plenty busy right now with that castle and the... kids..." Fedler trails off, having caught sight of another fairy who is now talking to Breeze and the children.

It's Peewee, and he's wearing pink swimming shorts.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:09 pm

Mihai catches sight of the male Fairy... and just sighs.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:16 pm

(OOC: Lol, good find Rory. I completely forgot about that episode. Would you mind Scanning Peewee too for comparison purposes?)

"Oh it's Peewee. I suppose that means Songbird isn't far away. Swell," Steve says sarcastically, and starts looking around for the bard.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:26 pm

"Just how many fairies are there...?" wonders out loud Aemilia.

"Can anybody see his 'friend'?" asks Zelk.

After a quick look around, none of you can see Songbird.

Last edited by Zeiss on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:32 pm

"No." - Replies Mihai, in a tone that indicates he'd like to keep it that way.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:56 am

"Quick, do something sexy Zelk. You know, that thing you do."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:11 am

"A lot," he answers in response to Aemilia. "On the Free Feathers and the Enclave, so far. Maybe on every island. They've all 'woken up' recently, like a year ago at most."

"Goodness me, all this sudden dislike for such a friendly fellow. I think he made a fine introduction this morning. You're all not worried he's going to steal your sweethearts, are you? Is he a wild beast on the hunt?" he teases.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:02 am

Aemilia's apparent interest in the fairies and their mysterious origin only seems to increase the more she listens to Konrad's explanation, but this talk of Peewee's "friend" has also caught her attention. Zelk, however, isn't pleased by Steve's suggestion and she makes sure to let him know with a piercing glare.

"Keep dreaming," she retorts. "I'd rather break my own arm."

"Who are we talking about?" asks Aemilia.

"A minstrel. The kind that makes inappropriate advances." Zelk then turns to Konrad, and after some consideration, she makes a suggestion that peaks Fedler's interest. "Although... He hasn't met your date yet. Do you care to introduce them?"

A small smirk appears on the face of the Freeron maiden.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:16 am

After Zelk answers he looks back and forth for Songbird. Steve then says, "Nope, I'm afraid it didn't work. I was sure he wouldn't be able to resist your charms. Maybe the other thing?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:18 am

"Drowning you into the ocean? I can't. I still need you to carry my things."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:18 am

Mihai picks up on Zelk, and adds to Aemillia - "He's a really peculiar fellow. Very confident, articulate, could probably talk on for hours about whatever philosophy strikes his fancy."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:22 am

Steve looks around once more. "Nope that didn't work either. I'm afraid I'm out of ideas. Sorry Zelk, I guess he just doesn't appreciate you like I do."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:51 am

Konrad chuckles at the idea that his place by Aemilia's side would be in jeopardy if Songbird got between them. "Indeed, he likes to talk. As much as me and you, perhaps?" he suggests to Aemilia. "I intend to get you both properly acquainted at the ball. Pending the presence of an equal desire in him, we could hone our minds together."

We could 'hone' a few other things, too. Just not without me.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:50 am

Zelk waves dismissively at Steve, irked by his ability to come up with apt comebacks, but nevertheless stays at his side instead of stomping off somewhere else, like she might have done not so long ago. As for Aemilia, she listens closely to what the others have to say about this "minstrel", and the thoughtful expression she displays is difficult to read. Fedler, however, appears to have lost interest in this talk of Songbird, and has turned her attention to the fairies; Peewee has joined the construction efforts and is now helping the two children build their small castle, all under the supervision of foreman Breeze.

"So he will be at the ball," says Aemilia. "What's his name? I know most of the minstrels and other performers who perform at these types of social events, but I've never heard of one who had a fairy for a companion."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:06 am

"Calls himself Songbird." - Mihai replies. Then tries to put it off his mind, and instead lowers his voice for Fedler - "Not that i'd mind it if the shorty over there came alone."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:17 am

"The guy is a flirt too whatever else he is," Steve adds, "Whether the lady in question wants that attention or not. Or whether their significant other is there to watch. It was very disrespectful to all parties involved really. We'll see how long Konrad sings his praises when you and he get the same treatment."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:43 am

"Comrades, please. We've only just met the man," Konrad hushes. "All kidding aside, it's too early to be thinking about showing our teeth. We'll have a proper introduction with him tomorrow."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:35 pm

"Hmm." Aemilia ponders for a short moment. "I've never heard of a minstrel called Songbird. It sounds like a stage name."

"Like Konrad said, we'll see him tomorrow," interjects Fedler. "For now, anybody wants to take a dip in the water?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Mihai hesitates to answer for a good few seconds, then finally asks her - "Could you take care of my back?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:17 pm

It takes a second before she replies. "Sure."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:18 pm

"I'll go!" He looks around to see who else will come.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next