Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

4 posters

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women - Page 9 Empty Re: 2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

Post by Zeiss Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:42 am

Breeze reassures Konrad with a big smile, like if she was sure she would never get sick.

After a quick look at the menu, Aemilia orders the same meal as Konrad, but decides to have the fish well-cooked. It takes some consideration, but she also asks for the same drink as Fedler, showing interest in this particular cocktail. To Steve's question, she smiles back to Konrad, then takes her own turn in this discussion. "It's been a few years since I last traveled. Does that mean that you all travel a lot?"

"Sure we do!" responds the fairy. She then leans in towards the charming lady. "But it's all super secret stuff. We can't say where we went for our missions."

"Yes, really secret," confirms Zelk.

"You wouldn't even believe us if we told you," adds Fedler with a half-serious tone.

Miss Avenarius simpers. "After meeting a fairy for myself, I think I could take a few more surprises."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women - Page 9 Empty Re: 2.5, mini-adventure: Pretty women

Post by K Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:01 am

"Stick around to watch her eat, and you'll get one." - comments Mihai, referencing Breeze.
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:23 am

"Boy is that true. This might be a new record if she can pull it off."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:15 am

"Say, Mihai pass me a slice when that pizza comes around. I've heard of it from my crewman days, but I've never tried it..."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:41 am

Mihai shrugs - "Sure."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Aemilia examines the fairy with disbelief. "Can she really eat twelve chicken wings? I mean, I just assumed she would leave most of them untouched..."

"Sure I can!" proclaims Breeze. "Just watch me!"

The businesswoman blinks multiple times, still incredulous about the veracity of this declaration.

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:37 pm

Mihai will order a medium size Carbonara, high mass. Carbonara sauce, 100% Mozzarella Cheese, Oregano, Bacon and fresh mushrooms.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:12 pm

OOC:
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:58 am

Zelk orders a grilled steak with a small plate of salad on the side, and a glass of that soda-rum cocktail. The waitress quickly leaves towards the kitchen to pass on the information to the cooks, and your group will only have to wait twenty minutes before she comes back with plates on her arms. During this time, the ladies make some small talk about their respective profession, and what these entail. Aemilia shows keen interest in Fedler's previous job, and while the hunter makes it clear she doesn't want to get into why she joined the Coins, she's more than happy to explain how she would monitor each species that prowled in the Waterglass region.

Once the food arrives at the table, Breeze quickly begins to devour her chicken wings under the astonished eyes of Aemilia, who could scarcely believe that such a small creature was able to eat so much. The blue-haired girl didn't even appear to mind the spicy sauce, while Fedler had to drop out from the challenge after the eight wing and she ordered a new cocktail to placate the burning taste left in her mouth. She opted for one of Mihai's pizza slices instead, and after a few bites, she admitted that she liked it, although she would prefer if there was no bacon.

Breeze, of course, managed to finish all of the twelve chicken wings of doom and quickly asked the waitress to add her name to the board: Breeze the Fairy. Completely amazed by this, Aemilia was quick to point out that it should be impossible for such a small person to eat this quantity of food, but Zelk replied that the fairy's existence in itself was supposed to be impossible, and yet, here she was. However, it would be interesting to cast a scan spell to explain where all of this food went... but Breeze quickly flew off in direction of the beach.

She spotted a relatively calm spot, but the party had to walk a few minutes to get there, passing by many other people who were taking a sun bath while others chose to take a dip into the ocean. There were also a few groups of friends playing ball games, and some children in the background preferred to build sand castles instead.

Once the party arrived at their spot and the parasol was planted into the ground, Zelk and Aemilia took their clothes off to reveal the swimsuits they were wearing underneath those. As suspected, the Freeron heir had donned a black cage bikini that flattered her endowment, while Aemilia preferred a dark blue one piece swimwear that left almost all of her back bare, and showed some cleavage. Needless to say, when put beside Fedler, these three did turn a few heads. Breeze however was oblivious to all of this attention.

She scampered off towards two children, a boy and a girl no older than ten years old, who were trying to build a little sand castle, but repeatedly failed. Zelk didn't lose any time, and after she spread out the blanket that Steve brought with them, she quickly laid down under the shadow of the parasol. Fedler took a bottle of sunscreen out of her bag and offered some to everyone - except Breeze, who was too busy teaching the children the basics of architecture, and probably didn't need that kind of protection anyway. The sunscreen had been woven to add a magical effect; it would protect for a few hours against tanning and sunburn.

"I always heard that redheads don't do well under the sun," says Fedler with a relaxed tone, "but I'm not going to find out today if that's the case."

"I bought a bottle too," divulges Zelk from the shadow. "Steve, put some on me. And don't you do anything inadequate."

"Well, if anyone wants some, I can share my bottle."

"Hmm," considers Aemilia. "I might just take you up on this offer."

Last edited by Zeiss on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:15 am

The other half of the crazy couple doesn't need to be told twice. He smiles and happily agrees with a, "You got it Zelk!"

He takes the bottle and, after she has lain down, squirts a wavy line across her back, which he then sets to rubbing in. "This stuff smells nice. You chose well."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:27 am

"You brought sunscreen? Outstanding! I could use some. Aemilia, could you get my back?" He winks.

Oh, but before that though, when they arrive, Konrad also strips down to his tight elastic trunks, which go down to his knees. They are blue.

Diplomacy
Could you get my front as well? And my face? And my neck and shoulders? And my legs?
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:31 am

"Wait, what scent is this? Check the bottle."

Zelk appears unaware that there was a scent for this sunscreen.

OOC:

"It depends," replies Aemilia. She then turns to Fedler. "Do you have another bottle?"

"I figured this might happen..." says the redhead. She searches in her bag, and takes out another bottle, which she gives to Konrad. "Here, just give it back when you're done."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:34 am

Without much hint of either deviousness or embarrassment, Mihai plainly walks up to Fedler and asks - "Let me put it on you."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:07 am

Fedler gives a look of perplexity to Mihai, for a reason only she might know, and replies, "Sure." She walks up to Zelk, and lies down a meter away from her. "You don't mind if I steal some of your shadow?"

"Of course not," responds Zelk, her eyes closed. "Say, what's the scent of your sunscreen?"

"Oh, it's, uh," she checks the bottle, "strawberry."

"Hmm." The black mage waits for Steve's answer.

During this time, Fedler givers her bottle to Mihai and lies down on her own blanket.

OOC:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:24 am

Mihai takes the bottle, kneels down next to Fedler and does his thing.

He takes a moment to brush her hair aside, then starts on her neck before working his way down. His hands move gently across her, pausing a moment for what to do about the top strap, then just going underneath it. He doesn't languish, but moves steadily and without hurry, seemingly calmer as he does it, until he's taken care of all her skin.

He then sits down next to her and says nothing as he looks at the waves.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:48 am

Konrad uncaps the sunscreen given to him. "You first," he says to Aemilia. "I'll get your everything."

He sneaks a glance toward Zelk, thinking about that grin she had on her face earlier.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:04 am

Aemilia smiles. "Thank you. I'll get your back after that."

She spreads her blanket out in the sun instead, and lies down on it. You can hear Breeze from here teaching the kids on how to use water to build the castle they're dreaming of.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:17 am

Konrad applies that sunscreen to whatever's bare and tells her to roll over for the other side, no special method, and avoids certain areas since kids are present. "Hmm, I think I can Scan Breeze from here. Funny, I never did before." he says as he sits up for his turn.

He starts performing the motions and mutters a magic word under his breath for Scan 2. He only needs to snap his fingers and the spell is committed... (that's his thing)
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:48 am

Without taking off his shirt, Mihai squirts a bit of the sunscreen and takes care of what hide he has exposed.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:57 pm

"Let's see, it says 'Ocean Breeze.' What the hell kind of name is 'Ocean Breeze?' I mean it's nice and all but is that code for 'We don't know! It smells nice, shutup!'?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:07 pm

His mind elsewhere, it takes Mihai a few seconds to put it together, but then can't help but muse - "Isn't that the same as being scented like Air, considering where it's meant to be used?" - he remarks absentmindedly.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:09 pm

"Yeah, it's so meta. What's next, Sand? Or Seashells? Anyone want to smell like a seashell? Here Zelk, do me now. I don't think I smell enough like the ocean breeze." He offers her the bottle of sunscreen.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:15 pm

Breeze is barely in range of Konrad's spell, but he does manage to cast Scan on her. What it reveals is disconcerting; she seems to be a smaller version of a human, identical in almost every way, except for the wings that are clearly magical in nature and that she "summons" at will. However, there's also a concentrated amount of the eight elements within her, all circling through her body like rivers flowing back unto themselves. The amount of fizzled magic within her is impressive; there must be the equivalent of at least a level 15 spell. As for her stomach, it's full of chicken and iced tea, but nowhere near the quantity of what she ate. The rest of the food appears to have vanished.

Just as Aemilia begins to apply the sunscreen on Konrad's shoulder, Breeze and the children have just managed build a sand tower with a bucket and some water, and the fairy is now teaching her apprentices how to sculpt a proper castle with their hands.

"Is this really the first time you cast that spell on her?" asks Aemilia. "I assumed someone would have done so already."

Fedler's smirk indicates that the exchange between Mihai and Steve amuses her, but she prefers not to say anything and stare at the ocean instead. Zelk sits up, and takes the bottle from Steve's hand.

"Ocean Breeze?" she repeats. "Really? But we're already at the ocean."

The redheaded hunter laughs at that comment, but Zelk doesn't mind, and she soon applies the sunscreen on Steve's back.

Last edited by Zeiss on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:26 pm

"Don't think i've ever smelled like strawberry before." - he comments to Fedler.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:42 pm

"It's the perfect crime. So long as you are at the ocean it can't fail to smell like the ocean breeze. I think we got into the wrong line of work you guys. Does anyone else want to go for a swim?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next