Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Adventure 01: The City of Al-Ferin

+10
K
Caladrius
Ashakel
Permeus (tabran)
Rory
Kolson
Snarg of Wildpaw
Z
Zeiss
Archengeia
14 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Third Adventure 01: The City of Al-Ferin - Page 6 Empty Re: Third Adventure 01: The City of Al-Ferin

Post by Zeiss Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:36 am

"I suppose that mine had nothing out of ordinary when your colleagues mined it? Maybe an unusual material? Or anything else?"

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Third Adventure 01: The City of Al-Ferin - Page 6 Empty Re: Third Adventure 01: The City of Al-Ferin

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:37 am

"Were ya 'round here when ya sold that ya mine to the order?" Snarg asks the Ogre.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:38 am

To the Elf he shakes his head. "Just a plain old silver mine. Nothing fancy." To the Gnoll he pauses a moment before answering. "I've been working here 20 years so, yeah, I've been around."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:43 am

"Ooooh, so ya been around to see ya town spring up 'round ya. What do ya think of what's been goin' on 'round here? Good fortune too; get an old mine off ya hands. Ya make a good bit from that deal?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:45 am

The Ogre laughed deeply. "Well business is booming and good time for it too, gonna need all the mineral funds to keep the navy well supplied. Almost finished with the latest batch of airships, rumor has it. That's all from the grapevine though, we don't hear anything official." He scratches his jaw. "As for the mine, if I be recalling given that it was an empty mine we sold it for cheap. Few thousand gold if I recall."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 am

"how common is it for someone to try and buy one of the old mines?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 am

"Oh it's really common. Abandoned mines tend to make great warehouses, though the Mining Guild tends to keep all the old mines around here in particular for themselves. Near as I can tell they mainly wanted one here cuz of how close it is to their Temple."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:53 am

"then thank you for you help, unless my friends have anything lese to ask we should let you get back to work"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:13 am

"Good to hear ya got that old mine off ya hands for a bit of gold. Listen," Snarg leans closer to the Ogre, "I don't mind lettin' ya know we''re gonna be goin' in to ya mines for the Order soon. if I'm an honest Gnoll, and I am, I'm a bit scared of what we're findin' 'round town 'bout it. The Order ain't lettin' on what 's goin' on down there, so we were hopin' ya might be able to help us there. Ya know, what we might be findin' down there. I'm sure ya heard a bit 'bout what's been goin' on there in ya time here. Just need to get ya tips so we not endin' up like the last group goin' there."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:42 am

as there leaving Tab informs them about goelm's and there making

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tabran Cole on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:44 am

The Ogre laughs a bit. "I hate to break it to you, my Gnoll friend, but I can tell you exactly what killed that last group." He grins almost lopsidedly. "The Golem." He starts laughing again.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:49 am

"Well, that's one mystery down."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 am

"Eh, ya don't say." Snarg snorts. "Ya know what I'm meanin'."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:59 am

Spoiler:

"guys i we need to get hold of cheap linen cloth to make some fire arrows, i have enoth lamp oil to light them so that wont be a problem, then i say we grab the rest of the party and head out the to the mine?"

Spoiler:
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 am

Spoiler:

ugghhh... Kezrinthka still felt awful... why oh why did she let that human convince her to go past her standard 3 glasses of mead...

*rolling over and sitting up, she discovered she was laying in the back of the wagon the blanket from her pack draped over her. She looks around at the few team mates in the general area and discovers that she had been asleep for almost two whole days! climbing out of the wagon she yawns and stretches, reaching into her pack to pull out her water skin and wash the nasty taste from her mouth.*

skittish:
Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Spoiler:

"fire arrows sound like a great idea. what type of incendiary would be best suited for taking out such a beast?"

Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Gwydo glances back at the Olthoi behind him in the wagon. "Welcome back, sunshine," he says with a smile, knowing how she feels from experience.
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Araiguna wrote:
Spoiler:

"fire arrows sound like a great idea. what type of incendiary would be best suited for taking out such a beast?"

Well if you happen to have a black mage of the 4th grade or higher that owes you one now would be a great time to call in that faver.
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:14 pm

"Well, i'd light my hands on fire, but..."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Ashakel fiddled with the ruby ring he found in the cave near Kheynth. Its blood red color fascinated him, he was basically hypnotized by it, although he also felt a bit of malevolent energy radiating from the gemstone. Suddenly hearing the group mention fire, he snapped out of it. "Well blast it, it shouldn't be to hard to put arrows on fire I'd say. Let's just grab a couple of torches and use them when the Golem starts being nasty."
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:32 pm

"You be givin' Snarg some fire arrows, I'll get 'em to the target if ya think it'll help." Snarg closes one of his eyes and fires an imaginary bow.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 pm

"Ok, let's go then. We grab some oil and arrows and we get to the mine. Enough talking."

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:41 pm

"Oh, alright then." Snarg bounds off towards the market along with the rest of the group.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Hanuel speaks up, "Perhaps we could weave some arrows and bolts to ignite."
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:00 am

"Well, if we are all set, then let's go scout the place out," says Kolson but adds under his breath, "Glad I'm not going first."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next