Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 08: Beginning of the End

+8
Rory
Permeus (tabran)
Kolson
Snarg of Wildpaw
Z
K
Zeiss
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 08: Beginning of the End - Page 5 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 08: Beginning of the End

Post by K Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:41 am

I just want you all to realize the very real danger we are still in.

"I've no illusions of safety right now, don't worry."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 08: Beginning of the End - Page 5 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 08: Beginning of the End

Post by Kolson Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:43 am

Rory wrote:Rory shoots Kolson the meanest glare he can muster. "I made you a knuckle sandwich. You wanna keep on sweet-talking, or are you ready to take a bite?"

"Don't make threats you can't back up you mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, oaf. I don't begrudge you you're right to ignorance, but don't expect me to sit back and not correct your stupidity. I suggest backing down before I put you down."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:44 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:
Rory wrote:Rory shoots Kolson the meanest glare he can muster. "I made you a knuckle sandwich. You wanna keep on sweet-talking, or are you ready to take a bite?"

"Don't make threats you can't back up you mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, oaf. I don't begrudge you you're right to ignorance, but don't expect me to sit back and not correct your stupidity. I suggest backing down before I put you down."

"Whoever's trying to kill us must be thanking you two right now, not to mention the spectacle."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:44 am

At Z's reminder, Rory quit glaring, but still had a mean look in his eyes. "We ain't done. Next time we have a free moment," he said, "you'd better have an apology--or your fists--ready."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by K Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:50 am

*Yawns.

Quietly.

Trying to hide the smirk.*

Last edited by Higaide on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 am

Snarg leans forward again, obviously disappointed at the settling situation. "Eh, maybe we be gettin' some shut-eye 'fore headin' out in the mornin'," he grins a bit, "maybe ya be apologizin' in the mornin'."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:54 am

Rory wrote:At Z's reminder, Rory quit glaring, but still had a mean look in his eyes. "We ain't done. Next time we have a free moment," he said, "you'd better have an apology--or your fists--ready."

"Whatever. I doubt you'll even bring it up again."

Fierneceal wrote:Fierneceal clears her throat loudly while looking at the two young men about to take to fisticuffs. "Is this really necessary? I think I've already drawn enough attention to us without breaking into a bar-brawl over something seemingly innocent. You both need to stand down, unless you want to be found." Her voice carries the hint of her extensive military background, the sort of undertone that is not to be reckoned with.

"It's necessary, madame. Rory is a bully and the only way to make them respect you is to not back down."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:56 am

Z retires to their room fairly early, trapping the door as they go and advising others to do so as well. Despite precautions the night seems to go fairly well, though Hanuel spends the entire night in a very lucid dream where they are staring at the Mirror Tower in a vast grassy plain, and not partaking in any other action.

As dawn approaches your party packs up to go. Several people seem in a rush to do so, but the Crowning Glory is serving a rather extensive breakfast buffet which includes different types of waffles (blueberry, almond, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and boysenberry), dozens of different types of pancakes (all of the above, plus red velvet, cheesecake, and cinnamon), an entire platter of kiwis, strawberries, blueberries, and the like, several dozen different variates of sauces to be poured over and mixed, and there is a section of the restaurant where one can make requests for eggs to be cooked to-order right then and there, as well as pork, turkey, and beef bacon, sausages, and links.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:59 am

Zeiss prepares his sack, eats many waffles with some strawberries and go prepare his horse while trying not to talk with anybody, seemingly in a bad mood. He waits for the others outside the inn.

Last edited by Zeiss on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:02 am

Snarg crushes up several of the pancakes in to a ball and shoves them in his mouth. He pauses as he glances over at the sauces and them pours some in to his mouth after a moment of consideration. Taking some eggs and meat to go, he heads out and begins preparing to leave.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 am

*Stocks up on calories and prepares to sortie.*
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 am

Fierneceal wrote:Fierneceal nods in Snarg's direction. "Yes, I think sleep would probably be the wisest course of action at this point. Things are beginning to get tense, and that's the last thing anyone here needs. Especially," she glances in Rory's direction, "for those already short of temper."
"I am what I am," Rory said, tensing up. "I won't apologize for how I feel."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:04 am

Despite the relative shortness of the trip, there is a steady road which IGA patrols leading directly from Al-Zavros to Al-Jalima, well paved and well trafficked. It goes through the mountains in some locations, tunneling here and there, but otherwise is a fairly simple course. If you choose to go through the mountains proper and avoid the road you will be in for a much longer trip as these mountains are notoriously uneven and terminate in random mineshafts or canyons, or both, frequently. This region is also well known for the number of Blood Shreths in the area.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 am

"i say we stick to the road to make the trip shorter if we head for the mountains if we are been watched then we will be spotted anyway"

or at lest thats what you think he said its kind of hard to tell with him eating so much.
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:09 am

"I don't think we should try taking the wagon off the roads.Those mountain areas are not safe for the wagon, let alone the horses. Let's stick to the main thoroughfare until we can't."
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:09 am

"Well . . . ya. Why would ya wantin' to be headin' to the mountain 'less ya wantin' to be holin' up?" Snarg asks.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:10 am

Kolson filled up on fruit and rolled up several Strawberry pancakes before heading outside and preparing his horse for travel. It would be a long day but he was looking forward to getting back on the road.

"Let's take the road and move with all haste. I know it's a risk but speed may be more important in this case."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:10 am

"also Zeiss what is that think you put in the wagon?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:12 am

While preparing to go to Al-Jalima, Zeiss go look into the wagon and open the lock to the fridge he bought yesterday. He takes a strawberry concoction and drinks it. Tabran ask him a question. He shows him his cold drink.

"A fridge."

Last edited by Zeiss on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:14 am

"We're far likelier to have our movements tracked, though. Just keep that in mind."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:16 am

"what makes you thing were been tracked so far we have been no really danger to who ever is behind all this?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next