Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 08: Beginning of the End

+8
Rory
Permeus (tabran)
Kolson
Snarg of Wildpaw
Z
K
Zeiss
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fourth Adventure 08: Beginning of the End - Page 4 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 08: Beginning of the End

Post by Kolson Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:04 am

"Here you go, madame." Kolson hands a tent, a sleeping bag, and a water skin to Fierneceal.

"Fascinating. Either you've lost your memories of your time between here and now or you've managed to time travel. Can you remember the last thing you were specifically doing?"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 08: Beginning of the End - Page 4 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 08: Beginning of the End

Post by K Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 am

Fierneceal wrote:"I, what? Hurti... oh. Oh no. Oh Goddess I'm so sorry. I just. I don't know. I can't go that long without food and drink. I haven't gone that long without. It's only been 2 days for me. I don't understand how it's been 3 weeks. I don't." Fierneceal grabs a napkin and begins dabbing away the blood, examining her wounds with tears streaming down her face.

"My contact? He may know. He may. If he's still there. Three weeks. It can't be. It can't."

*Firmly.*

"Then, it's simple."

*He raises his voice slightly, just so the closest team members hear.*

"I'm going to Holtburg."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:"Here you go, madame." Kolson hands a tent, a sleeping bag, and a water skin to Fierneceal.

"Fascinating. Either you've lost your memories of your time between here and now or you've managed to time travel. Can you remember the last thing you were specifically doing?"
Rory scoffed at the notion. "Time travel? That's absurd, don't torture her."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:09 am

"time distortion" Tab says with wounder in his voise
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:09 am

*Kezrin sits listening raptly to the conversation at the table. She pulls out her journal and can be seen scratching away at the parchment while observing the group. To you knowledge this is not the first time you've seen her writing in the journal, it is however the first time you've seen her doing so while openly observing someone. In fact it occurs to you that she is looking at the group as if they were a science experiment at the moment. You're not entirely sure what to make of this, but you're sure she means no harm.*
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:09 am

Snarg raises an eyebrow, "I'm hearin' 'lassel' bein' used lots 'round 'ere. Maybe ya who's knowin' 'bout it wantin' to be fillin' us in?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:11 am

Tabran Cole wrote:"time distortion" Tab says with wounder in his voise
"Ain't got nothin' to do with no time magicking," he retorted. "I've seen plenty of magic to be a believer, but that's impossible."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:11 am

Snarg of Wildpaw wrote:Snarg raises an eyebrow, "I'm hearin' 'lassel' bein' used lots 'round 'ere. Maybe ya who's knowin' 'bout it wantin' to be fillin' us in?"

"Yes, I would like to know about this Lassel place as well. It is a series of islands no?"

*she briefly stops writing as says this.*
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 am

"I don't... don't know how it could have gone so wrong."

"Not knowing is the order of the week around here lately. Knowing where to look is a good start. And now we do."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 am

"Rory you do know that both me and Kez know spells that can alter the flow of time after a fashion"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 am

"No offense, but you're absurd, Rory. Up until a month ago none of us knew your species even existed and yet here you are." He shrugs. "I'll discount my options as data comes in and not a moment before."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:15 am

Tabran Cole wrote:"Rory you do know that both me and Kez know spells that can alter the flow of time after a fashion"
"It's just a trick, even for magic! Even then, you're casting it on people, not time itself."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:17 am

"Islands, eh? So yer all from them?" he gestures to the humans and Fierneceal, "ain't there more of ya there that can be fixin' it or are ya the only one's who're knowin' how? I ain't heard o' no islands appearin' sudden-like recen, maybe they're fixin' it already."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:20 am

Fierneceal wrote:My brother and I, we broke the... the barrier keeping Vesayen Lassel hidden, apparently."

*His eyes widen slightly, but the surprise is not all that great.*

"So you guys did that?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:22 am

"Rory, your understanding of magic could fit in a thimble. So I'll give you a lesson for free.

Everything is made up of the 8 elements. Rocks, people, everything. When a Mage shapes their spell, they are working with the power of life itself to accomplish some end. This is true every time.

I may not know how it happened, but that doesn't make it not so, anymore than me tossing a Bolt spell your way makes you any less dead just because you don't know how it works."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:26 am

Z interrupts. "I love this exposition that half the inn can hear as much as anyone else but we've still the basic problem. Look, it's already evening, I say we rest for the night, get up at dawn, and head to Al-Jalima and get the hell out of here. Holtburg or Zaikhal, don't care."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:27 am

Fierneceal wrote:"Ye... yes. Yes, that was us. We didn't know that would happen. We didn't know we'd half destroy the entire island. I'm so sorry. We've been trying to fix it since it happened!"

"Well, i figured whoever was on that boat would be in on what happened. Part of the reason i jumped aboard. I won't pry any further.

But i will do everything i can to help fix it."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:31 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:"Rory, your understanding of magic could fit in a thimble. So I'll give you a lesson for free.

Everything is made up of the 8 elements. Rocks, people, everything. When a Mage shapes their spell, they are working with the power of life itself to accomplish some end. This is true every time.

I may not know how it happened, but that doesn't make it not so, anymore than me tossing a Bolt spell your way makes you any less dead just because you don't know how it works."
Rory shoots Kolson the meanest glare he can muster. "I made you a knuckle sandwich. You wanna keep on sweet-talking, or are you ready to take a bite?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:40 am

Z harumphs. "I'm not opposed to helping people. I just want you all to realize the very real danger we are still in. It's too easy to get..." Z's voice fluctuates for the first time since you've known them. "...comfortable when you're in comfortable surroundings. Forget how bad things really are. Lose your edge. We can't afford that right now."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:41 am

"I dunno, I'm wantin' to be comfy to be watchin' this," Snarg leans back and gestures at Rory and Kolson.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next