Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 01.3: Gwydo, Kolson, Rory, Caladrius

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Adventure 01.3: Gwydo, Kolson, Rory, Caladrius - Page 2 Empty Re: First Adventure 01.3: Gwydo, Kolson, Rory, Caladrius

Post by Kolson Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:23 am

It is difficult for Kolson to get a word in edgewise during the Mayor's rant, but he does manage to spit out, "Harkun Oakheart is the one who hired us. What do you think about that?"

Kolson carried out 1 launched of one D20 :
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 01.3: Gwydo, Kolson, Rory, Caladrius - Page 2 Empty Re: First Adventure 01.3: Gwydo, Kolson, Rory, Caladrius

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:48 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:It is difficult for Kolson to get a word in edgewise during the Mayor's rant, but he does manage to spit out, "Harkun Oakheart is the one who hired us. What do you think about that?"

Archengeia carried out 1 launched of one D20 :
Spoiler:
Zigund pauses, blinking at you in momentary confusion. For just a moment he allows his features to show genuine anger, before he adjusts and gets his mask of indifference back on. "I'm afraid I have no comment on that matter."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:00 am

Caladruis remarks, "So much for being subtle" Caladruis give the Ogre that was going to give up his place in line a gold piece, and reply’s, "Thank you for your understanding."

Caladruis walks up to the Mayor and says "Thank you for taking the time to see us immediately! We have sensitive questions to ask you about the recent Gnoll attacks, I suggest we take this into your office; that is unless you want the people out here be prevy to your incompetence or perhaps you don’t mind everyone hearing information on the going on of the reach or anything else a Gnoll spy might find useful.

Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: White Mage
Race: Lord Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:09 am

Caladrius wrote:Caladruis remarks, "So much for being subtle" Caladruis give the Ogre that was going to give up his place in line a gold piece, and reply’s, "Thank you for your understanding."

Caladruis walks up to the Mayor and says "Thank you for taking the time to see us immediately! We have sensitive questions to ask you about the recent Gnoll attacks, I suggest we take this into your office; that is unless you want the people out here be prevy to your incompetence or perhaps you don’t mind everyone hearing information on the going on of the reach or anything else a Gnoll spy might find useful.

Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:24 am

Sensing a narrow opening, Kolson tries asking the mayor one more question before he ends the conversation, "Why not? Weren't you the one who hired him to protect the town?"

GM:

Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:33 am

Spoiler:
Zigund flattens his fur in your direction. "Of course I am. The militia has been clearly failing in its duties, someone had to take action. And for this, attempting to stand up for my town, I am to be ousted!?" He gives a half grow, half snarl.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:49 am

"Whoa there, Mr. Mayor," says Kolson trying to calm him down, "We're new in town but as far as I can see the only thing you are guilty of is being too busy to see folks. We don't have to be enemies in this matter. Like my colleague (Caladrius) has suggested, why don't we sit down real quick and you give us your side of the story?"

Archengeia:

Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:"Whoa there, Mr. Mayor," says Kolson trying to calm him down, "We're new in town but as far as I can see the only thing you are guilty of is being too busy to see folks. We don't have to be enemies in this matter. Like my colleague (Caladrius) has suggested, why don't we sit down real quick and you give us your side of the story?"

He looks back and forth between your group, clearly agitated, before finally coming to a decision. "No, I have far too much work to be doing to deal with this. Now if you will excuse me," he (again) slams the door in your faces and latches it shut.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:10 am

"Well, that was...interesting," says Kolson, turning and walking out of the office with the others. "I wish he had been more cooperative, but at least we have a clearer picture of what is going on here."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:15 am

Picking up on Mayors response to what Kolson, Caladrius pull aside the members of his team to regroup

The Mayor is clearly agitated by the mention of Harkun Oakheart. I think the Mayor is in jeopardy because Harkun Oakheart is pulling strings to keep him shut up. If this is the case they we have been going about this incorrectly.
Caladrius politely asks though the door.

“Mr mayor, perhaps there is something we can do for you about Harkun Oakheart, He seems to be causing you a great deal of stress. Something that might save your election.
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: White Mage
Race: Lord Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:28 am

Caladrius wrote:Picking up on Mayors response to what Kolson, Caladrius pull aside the members of his team to regroup

The Mayor is clearly agitated by the mention of Harkun Oakheart. I think the Mayor is in jeopardy because Harkun Oakheart is pulling strings to keep him shut up. If this is the case they we have been going about this incorrectly.
Caladrius politely asks though the door.

“Mr mayor, perhaps there is something we can do for you about Harkun Oakheart, He seems to be causing you a great deal of stress. Something that might save your election.
Spoiler:

There are no distinct sounds from the other side of the door. After several seconds of waiting, it seems the Mayor's answer is clear.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:46 am

Archengeia:
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:
Archengeia:
Spoiler:

The militia has surprisingly little information regarding the recent attacks. Apparently, from what you gather, the militia (who are both tired and irritable) are on extra-long shifts and frequent patrols of the township proper, and rarely venture out to the homesteads and farmlands. This is actually quite abnormal, but with the looming threat of war the Constable believed this was the best possible action to be alert for any attacks or attempts of sabotage.

Several militiamen and women theorize that the recent Gnoll attacks are due in part to their reduced presence out in the farms.

You also learn that the Gnolls have not once attacked further into the city.

While questioning several people at the local Spacial temple, you are surprised to learn that, to-date, there have been no known deaths to the Gnoll attacks.

Finally, you do hear a rumor that the Gnolls attack from and retreat towards the northwest area. After some questioning, you do learn that there is a chasm / canyon in that general vicinity with a below-ground river running at its base.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:55 am

Arch:
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2