Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While!

5 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While! - Page 19 Empty Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While!

Post by Kolson Fri May 05, 2017 11:50 pm

"No fourth or fifth vision? They always come in fives."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While! - Page 19 Empty Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While!

Post by Rory Sat May 06, 2017 12:02 am

"Oh. Uh..." Seeing the disbelieving looks on their faces, Hunter fesses up. "I saw you as a child playing with your mother. After she put you to bed, she snapped her fingers and then the vision ended. No big deal, right?"

"Oh, I missed one. I saw Zoe and Jojo alone, riding their wagon to the grove." And Hot Lips looked directly at me and said hello...
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat May 06, 2017 12:14 am

Allinandra isn't happy. "No wonder the water blew back. Goddesses don't like being spied on. We are lucky that's all she did."

Eni blushes furiously. "Sorry about that. Mother may have been in a bad mood. She's usually very kind."

Allinandra pointedly remains silent, but it's clear from her frown that she disagrees with Eni's excuse for her mother.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat May 06, 2017 12:31 am

"Spying? Sorry, I was just thinking of you, that's all. I can tell she loves you a lot. Does she still visit?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat May 06, 2017 12:33 am

"Not often, no. Her work keeps her very busy."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat May 06, 2017 1:05 am

"Oh, right."

Pause.

"Well, it's been nice, Eni. I have to say, you're a lot more chill than I expected from people who live on this plane. I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm in a hurry. I haven't seen my uncle in forever, and we can hardly wait around for that lamia to die eventually."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat May 06, 2017 1:08 am

Carlos looks at Liam - "¿Best go home, eh?"

Carlos will bow to Enihahes once more and leave, provided Liam is good to go too.
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat May 06, 2017 1:13 am

"Safe travels then, to all of you."

Liam nods at Carlos that he is done. Allinandra takes a moment to hug Eni goodbye and they share a few private words before she too heads for the portal. Liam is the last one through and he closes it behind them.

"A kind woman. I'll be sure to visit her when I can," says Liam.

OOC:

Last edited by Kolson on Sat May 06, 2017 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat May 06, 2017 1:14 am

Carlos goes to check on Zoe and the kids.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat May 06, 2017 1:18 am

The kids are awake and studying in Dianne's room. Zoe is out front with Jojo sitting in the wagon. She's ready to go.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat May 06, 2017 1:19 am

"¿Think we did all we could do here, eh?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat May 06, 2017 1:23 am

Kathryn went back to give Zoe her gift, and after talking a little with her, went back to the Feywild to relay the cleric's gratitude to Eninahes.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat May 06, 2017 1:38 am

K wrote:"¿Think we did all we could do here, eh?"

"I think so. We had to play catch up a lot on this one but things could have gone much worse." She looks over at Ludmilla, whom Jojo has set up in the rear of the wagon with some strategic repacking. She has some nice hay to lay on and a blanket nearby if she wants it. The old woman is asleep, her face peaceful. Zoe is wearing her new hat. It looks good on her.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat May 06, 2017 1:40 am

Carlos climbs onto the wagon - "¿How's the hat working out for you?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat May 06, 2017 2:02 am

Zoe grins mischievously. "See for yourself." She tips her hat and mutters a command word you don't quite catch and all of a sudden she looks just like Carlos. She makes a goofy face and says, "Not bad, eh?" It still sounds like her.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat May 06, 2017 4:58 am

Man, that was getting weird. Good thing I wrapped it up.

When Hunter exits the portal, he goes straight to check on the Harkenwold ranger.

"If you could imitate Alli, that hat would come in handy more potently than even Eninahes might have predicted... but if I know you, you'll find a million and one other ways to use it for the purpose she vaguely stated."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat May 06, 2017 5:07 am

Kathryn and Eninahes:

Last edited by Zeiss on Sat May 06, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat May 06, 2017 5:31 am

Carlos blinks a few times, then chuckles - "Heh. Could have picked someone better looking there, but i can see you having all kinds of fun with that."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 07, 2017 12:25 am

Approximately one hour later, Kathryn finally appears out of the grove with a magnificent longsword on her waist and a big smile on her face.

"Hey guys! Sorry for the holdup!"

She waves happily at her companions before joining them.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun May 07, 2017 3:08 pm

"Hey there! Huh, nice sword. Like, that's a really nice-looking weapon. Let me guess, did you just wipe it clean on the grass?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun May 07, 2017 3:36 pm

"Oh no, Eni gave it to me. She also made me a knight!" Kathryn is clearly proud to make this announcement. She then puts her hands on her waist, and says, "I'm now called Ser Kathryn Elwin!"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun May 07, 2017 5:27 pm

"Nice to meet ya. I'm still just Carlos."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sun May 07, 2017 7:36 pm

K wrote:Carlos blinks a few times, then chuckles - "Heh. Could have picked someone better looking there, but i can see you having all kinds of fun with that."

"What? I think I look quite handsome." She pirouettes in place, showing off her new Carlos look.

Rory wrote:"If you could imitate Alli, that hat would come in handy more potently than even Eninahes might have predicted... but if I know you, you'll find a million and one other ways to use it for the purpose she vaguely stated."

She changes into a female ogre, an extremely ugly one at that. One eye is lower than the other and the nose has been battered to mush. "Me put to good use. Me find ogre mate and make lot's of ugly ogre spawn."

Zeiss wrote:"Oh no, Eni gave it to me. She also made me a knight!" Kathryn is clearly proud to make this announcement. She then puts her hands on her waist, and says, "I'm now called Ser Kathryn Elwin!"

"Wow Kat, that's awesome! Good on you." She reaches out with a meaty ogre hand and claps Kat on the back. It feels like it usually does. The "arm" of the ogre passes through the knight's armor a bit, revealing it for the illusion it is.

Last edited by Kolson on Sun May 07, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun May 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Zoe wrote:"Me put to good use. Me find ogre mate and make lot's of ugly ogre spawn."

Carlos snorts as he fails to suppress a laugh - "No wait, i gotta find a name for that...... Zorgulmira?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Mon May 08, 2017 1:56 am

K wrote:Carlos snorts as he fails to suppress a laugh - "No wait, i gotta find a name for that...... Zorgulmira?"

"Grah. Me am Zorgulmira! She begins dancing around, popping her butt and gross ogre boobs while singing a bawdy song. "Grah, me milkshakes bring all boys to yard, and their like, it's better than yours! Damn right it's better than yours! Grah! I teach you, but me have to charge!"

Achievement Unlocked: Ogre Twerk
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next