Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While!

5 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While! - Page 20 Empty Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While!

Post by Zeiss Mon May 08, 2017 2:37 am

Kathryn lets out a gleeful laugh at the sight of Zoe's antics, and she can't help herself but participate too. "Oi! I wanna take a class! Show me how to twerk please!"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While! - Page 20 Empty Re: Prologue: To Boldly Go Where People Have Not Been in a Good Long While!

Post by Kolson Mon May 08, 2017 2:55 am

"Grah. Zorgulmira give friends discount. Only five copper per lesson plus tip for the musician!" She twirls to face Katheryn and keeps going. "First lesson! Katheryn need less armor!"
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon May 08, 2017 2:57 am

Carlos sits transfixed watching the show, somewhere between amused and what have i done.
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon May 08, 2017 3:10 am

Kathryn swiftly pulls the pieces of copper out of her purse and holds them up in the air. "As you requested! But I'll need help with the armor first." She eyes the ranger. "Hunter, help me with that please. I'll show you how to. It's not difficult, even Eni was able to do it."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue May 09, 2017 4:38 am

Hunter shields his eyes. "STOP! I can't look! Where did you learn to do that anyway?"

When asked to help Kat with her armor, he peeks between his fingers. "Oh, I know how, though my memory's a little rusty."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue May 09, 2017 10:13 am

"Thanks," replies Kathryn. After a few minutes, her armor is off, and she now eyes Carlos. There's a big smile on her face, almost malicious. "It's your turn now. Let me take that armor off for you..."

She approaches her dwarven companion with both of her hands raised towards him.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue May 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Carlos gets visibly awkward - "Uh, but... i don't know how to-- i mean---" - he fumbles nervously - "i-it's star m-meta--" - but can't do much to resist
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue May 09, 2017 5:04 pm

"Don't worry, it will be over soon," she reassures him with an amused tone. It only takes a few more minutes before she manages to take his armor off. "Here we go! Hey Jojo, leave Hot Lips alone for a minute and join us! You too Hunter!"

If anyone resists, she will take them by their hand and force them to form a line in front of their voluptuous teacher. She then raises her hand high in the air to catch Zoe's attention.

"We're all ready, Zorgulmira!"

Last edited by Zeiss on Tue May 09, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue May 09, 2017 5:08 pm

Carlos is unsure just how he ended up here, and even more clueless on how to proceed.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue May 09, 2017 8:06 pm

"NO! Zorgulmira never stop!"

"Do we really have time for this?" asks Jojo.

"Grah. Always time to dance. Otherwise what is point?"

"Well, if you insist." Jojo smoothly joins in with moves of his own, a well practiced masculine counterpoint to Zoe's dancing.

"Grah. Jojo do well. But now pop booty Kat, like this!" The ogre pops her butt up and down 4 times. It would be sexy if she wasn't wearing the likeness of a gross ogre.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue May 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Carlos facepalms.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue May 09, 2017 8:25 pm

The white-haired knight observes Zoe's method with an analytical eye, and as soon as the demonstration is finished, she positions herself and proceeds to imitate the exotic movement of that dance. The sensuality with which she manages to pull this off is quite unexpected, but she doesn't seem to have noticed how good her performance was, as she immediately focuses on her male companions.

"Don't just stand there! Come on, it's super easy."

She takes position again, and waits for the others to do the same so they can all move their butts together.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Tue May 09, 2017 8:29 pm

"Kat, i'm not gonna start... shaking..." - he trails off as he notices Kat doing it - "...my...." - he blinks multiple times, as his jaw drops slightly.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue May 09, 2017 8:37 pm

"Oh, you're not, are you?" She looks down on him, like if he just told his mother that he wasn't going to eat all of his vegetables. She shift her attention to the ranger, and her lips curl into a small smile."What about you Hunter? You're not going to run away, are you? You're comfortable enough in your own manliness to not let that dance stop you, right?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Hunter turns and watches Kat instead of Zoe, admiring the view. "Oh, I'm quite comfortable in my masculinity, yes."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Tue May 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Happy to hear this answer, Kathryn's smile widen, and she turns to Carlos again. "See? Even Hunter is going to dance! You're going to join us, right?" She puts her arm around his shoulders. "Pretty please?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue May 09, 2017 11:40 pm

"Yeah, Carlos, we're all friends here. It's just a silly dance." He starts learning it, modeling off of Kathryn. "But just five minutes, alright? Ten tops. We've got problems on our hands, and this is just a distraction."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed May 10, 2017 12:01 am

Carlos looks at Hunter with annoyance - "¡Que carajo quero yo saber de tu masc---" - then Kathryn puts her arm around his shoulders, and he can but stutter - "Um... i... i, uh.... Kat, uh...." - he fumbles - "Yo no realmente sé que cres que puedo hacer aqui..." - he starts very quickly and nervously, and darting his eyes around - "Estoy entrenado para quedar firme e dar una martillada en el primero coño que cargue contra mi. No tengo idea como de repente comezar a menear...." - he goes on frantically, as if trying desperately trying to explain why his hand can't fit in the jar.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed May 10, 2017 12:05 am

"Uh? Sorry, I don't understand dwarven. Wait, does that mean you'll dance?"

Carlos can almost see the stars in Kathryn's eyes.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed May 10, 2017 12:17 am

"Uh...." - he gasps - "I, uh...." - he fumbles, in a daze. Then his face twitches nervously, then his body twitches nervously, until it starts twisting like some contraption with rusted gears in some ridiculous mechanical attempt to move in some way similar to what might in some addled corner of civilization be called dance.

It's pathetic, and he looks pathetic, and uncomfortable as a rhino trying to make out with a hamster to save his life. His spine also fails to move in any kind of meaningful way.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed May 10, 2017 12:22 am

"Yeah! You danced!" Kathryn throws her fist into the air, happy to have convinced her bearded companion to shake it up. "Now, everyone at the same time!"

Cue more dancing.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Wed May 10, 2017 4:51 pm

The party spends the next five minutes dancing. The lessons quickly devolve into dance what you want. About this time Allinandra and Liam exit the Grove and come upon the party gyrating in time to nonexistent music. Liam exclaims, "What in the names of the Elder Spirits are you guys doing?"

Allinandra, seriously trying not to laugh says dryly. "I'd say they appear to be dancing."

"Yes, but why?"

"Because its fun, duh!" answers Jojo, shaking his booty in Liam's direction. "Join us!"

"No!"

"Grah, yes!" Zoe-Ogre shakes her booty at Liam.

"Come on Allinandra back me up here." When he looks at her she is shaking her booty in his direction. "Nope! This is way more fun!" She laughs.

Liam sighs and shrugs his shoulders, joining in the dancing. He's not very coordinated and moves almost as badly as Carlos.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed May 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Carlos has a pained look in his face, like he's begging for it to stop.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Wed May 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Once everyone started to dance however they wanted, Kathryn quickly shifted to something more traditional, and then quickly joined hands with Carlos to dance with him. She doesn't even mind the few times he steps on her feet; in fact, she is gently guiding him, hopefully putting him more at ease. A few merry giggles escape her lips.

"Hey Zoe! I've got a dwarf who wants to dance with the real you!"

She then gracefully nudges Carlos towards the young cleric, while she approaches Hunter and starts dancing with him.

"Quick Allinandra, grab Liam before he escapes your reach!"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Wed May 10, 2017 5:25 pm

"¿Wait, what?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next