Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Adventure 02: The Northern Cave

+10
K
Ashakel
Gwydo
Kolson
Rory
Permeus (tabran)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Z
Zeiss
Archengeia
14 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Second Adventure 02: The Northern Cave - Page 13 Empty Re: Second Adventure 02: The Northern Cave

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:26 am

Tusker Group:
The Tusker addresses the Lycanthrope. "The woman and her husband came about six days prior, and she has been in that... state ever since. The mages did something to her, I do not know what, and I confess I have been hesitant to try and damage the creature that resulted for fear of injuring her. I wish no blood on my paws." He stretches his massive hands out. "I myself have been here almost two weeks now. The mages have come by twice to my knowledge, probably a third time by now, they are quite quick to appear when their scanners are triggered."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Second Adventure 02: The Northern Cave - Page 13 Empty Re: Second Adventure 02: The Northern Cave

Post by Araiguna Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 am

yells in elvish to the woman inside;
Spoiler:

after hearing whatever response he may get he proceeds to tap the stone that was fished out of the river with a single finger very quickly as to minimize exposure.
Spoiler:
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 am

Snarg freezes in place. "Scanners? Eh, how quick you be thinkin'...?" he says, looking nervously around the surrounding area and to the veins.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:32 am

Outside Group:
The woman does not respond, but the stone appears to have 'shut off'. Any magical energy and Weaving abilities it once had have been consumed and disabled. It is now an ordinary stone.

Tusker Group:
"Offhand, I'd be surprised if they haven't already shown up, they can tell when something enters the cave, let alone goes further in." He pauses. "Are there... more of you up top?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:33 am

*sneaks around the corner into the cave to see if the woman has shown any changes since the rune activated, being careful to leave the option of a quick retreat out of the elemental's sight open*
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:34 am

"Yes. Not all of us came here..."

Zeiss thought about what they should do.

Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:35 am

"they know when people enter"
*tab jumps up and runs to the cave*
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:35 am

"ARHGHH!" Snarg howls as he drops his food and bounds out the door.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:36 am

Snarg of Wildpaw wrote:Brain fart. How much food is in the storehouse, and based on how long he's been here and what was missing when he opened it, how much longer would it have lasted?
You surmise the supplies would last less than a week longer. Possibly not even that long.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:38 am

Upstairs:
The rune reaches a fever-pitch of humming and abruptly clamps itself around the top of the creature, forming an arc across its shoulders and glowing with horribly wrong violet energy. The creature, still for so long, suddenly begins writhing and screaming in utter agony before turning towards the nearest individual and lunging.

Roll for Initiative.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13