Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order

+7
Permeus (tabran)
K
Z
Ashakel
Snarg of Wildpaw
Zeiss
Archengeia
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order - Page 4 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:30 am

Snarg cautiously walks towards Kezrinthka's tent, remaining plainly in view to anyone there. "Eh, 'scuse me. Ya there?" He calls out to the tent.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order - Page 4 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 01: To Order or Not To Order

Post by Z Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:41 am

*Kezring jumps at the sound. She looks around and spots the gnoll so close he is practically in her lap, and she stumbles backwards landing squarely in the side of her heap. She sits there in an undignified heap of canvas, blankets, poles, and olthoi.*

"I'm so... I mean can I hel*squeak* you?"
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:49 am

Snarg winces as Kezrinthka stumbles in to the mess. He is visibly uncomfortable, lacking his usual hopping nature. "Eh, yeah. I just been wantin' to give ya bit o' assur'nce since ya seem to be avoidin' Snarg since I gave ya a little whack. Don't ya be worryin', I ain't gonna choppin' ya up or anythin'." He ruffles in his pack a bit and brings out a skin, which he opens, revealing several salted fish. "I believe I owed ya a cookin' fer some fish. Maybe ya still wantin' to see?"
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:51 am

*Kezrin brightens significantly at the sight of the fish and the offer to teach her how the Wildpaw cook them. She turns and rummages through the collapsed heap of tent materials and pulls out her cook book and ink quill, ready to learn.*

"If you wouldn't mind I would be happy to learn."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:03 am

"Oh, eh, I dunno if is this bein' worth o' book writin'; just a lil trail grillin'." Snarg begins setting up a grill on the campfire and seasoning the fish, putting a bit of oil on them before placing them on the grll. "Already havin' a bit o' salt, but if ya get 'em fresh, put that on 'em." He cooks the fish on the rack until both sides of the fish are darkened and moderately crunchy. Pinching off a flake of the cooked fish, he gulps it down and licks his lips. "S'alright." Spearing a piece with a hook, he offers it to Kezrinthka.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:07 am

*Kezrin scribbles hastily in her book. Looking up once to see the outstretched fish she pauses and reaches out for it.*

"My thanks."

*for the first time in (however long its been) she offers you a genuine smile and little to no trace of the fear she felt before is visible in it.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:16 am

"Yep, yep, ya be enjoyin' that." Snarg dusts himself off and stands up from the fire. "Gonna be gettin' some rest 'fore headin' out in the mornin'. So, uh, ya have a good'n out here in ya tent. We all gonna be in the inn if ya need somethin'."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4