Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 03: Trial's End, Al-Korinth, and Z

+8
Kolson
K
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Ashakel
Snarg of Wildpaw
Rory
Zeiss
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 03: Trial's End, Al-Korinth, and Z - Page 5 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 03: Trial's End, Al-Korinth, and Z

Post by K Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm

*Absentmindedly, gives him the piece of copper.*

Last edited by Higaide on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 03: Trial's End, Al-Korinth, and Z - Page 5 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 03: Trial's End, Al-Korinth, and Z

Post by Zeiss Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:24 pm

He now had the piece of copper.

"I'm coming back in a few minutes."

He didn't eat the stew this person gave to them since he had already ate his own rations. He got up on his feet, unsheathed his rapier and walked twenty meters away from the little camp.

"Executor, are you there? This is Zeiss of the 113th Adjunct."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:27 pm

There is a noticeable pause. "What?!" comes an irritated sounding voice. "Are you having problems finding your contact?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:28 pm

"So Z, will you be on the ground with us on this mission? We may have to spread out to cover more ground and one of your experience would be most welcome."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:29 pm

There was only one thing left before deciding where to investigate first. "Okay," Rory said flatly. "Now, show us your face."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:32 pm

*Flatly.*

"Or don't. No pressure."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:34 pm

"Of course. Did you think the order would let you go solo on your first mission? Though I'm amazed they sent this large group of..." the tone takes on a note of disgust, "adventures on such an important first mission."

"Are you so much a fool you believe one who hides their face is suspicious? I'm far more comfortable concealed like this, and I am afraid I have no reason to reveal myself to those who have not proven their selves."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Tab waits for Z's response

then ask's
"just to clarity are we to brink the Sab to you, the order or the fort?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:36 pm

"It's more like that contact found us" said Zeiss to the Executor.

"I apologize if I disturb you, but I cannot take any chance. We were hired for our abilities and I am alive today because I learned to be suspicious of others. Especially from someone who is wearing black clothes and who doesn't show us his or her face. I cannot trust this person."

He looked at the camp.

"Can you tell me anything about this person that could confirm that it is the contact you expected us to meet?"

Last edited by Zeiss on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Zeiss:
The Dwarf's voice comes over sounding bemused. "Well I know Z, they won't show you anything about their identity so if you find someone completely clothes and cloaked you've probably got 'em. Past that, yer on your own."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:38 pm

"Previous accomplishments not withstanding, Z has a point. Lets get our first job done before we start making demands, yeah?"

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Archengeia wrote: "Of course. Did you think the order would let you go solo on your first mission? Though I'm amazed they sent this large group of..." the tone takes on a note of disgust, "adventures on such an important first mission."

"Are you so much a fool you believe one who hides their face is suspicious? I'm far more comfortable concealed like this, and I am afraid I have no reason to reveal myself to those who have not proven their selves."

"Fine and dandy. So what's your plan?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:42 pm

"I will be accompanying you of course, so no worries. After we extract the information the Colonel will take him, or them." A pause. "I cannot trust amateurs on a mission of this caliber and some of you do not seem to be the discreet type. I would not trust you to bring him back alive, though we must at all costs. This information is too vital it cannot die with the saboteur understood?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:43 pm

"Yeah."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Zeiss was satisfied with the Executor's response.

"Thank you for your time. I will now return to the task we are assigned."

He put the piece of copper in one of his pocket and returned to the camp just in time for Z's warning.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:45 pm

"Loud and clear, Z." Kolson makes a point of looking at Rory. "What do you have in mind? Are we going to split up then? Stay together so you can keep an eye on us?"

"Not that I blame you," he mutters.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Archengeia wrote:"Are you so much a fool you believe one who hides their face is suspicious? I'm far more comfortable concealed like this, and I am afraid I have no reason to reveal myself to those who have not proven their selves."
"Fine. We're not looking for any specific Lizard. So long as you don't have a tail in their likeness, or a stump where one should be, I couldn't care less if you were a giant mouse."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:55 pm

*Kezring elbows Rory*

under her breath to Rory:
Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:55 pm

"I have not worked with such a..." the figure looks almost embarrassed, at least as far as you can tell, "large unit before. I work best solo and I doubt those strategies would work with a group of this size. I am open to suggestions."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:57 pm

"Could the saboteur attempts to return to the fort? Or is he on the run?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 pm

"if we split up can we please not and any heroics, no going off on you own"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:59 pm

"It is intensely unlikely he will attempt to enter the Fort anytime soon. Any other potential accomplices, assuming they exist, are unlikely to as well, the Fort is on high alert at the moment until this situation is resolved."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:00 am

"the kodo graveyard some like a good place to look"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am

"if we split up can we please not and any heroics, no going off on you own"

Tabran didn't like seeing Zeiss going off on his own.

"Thank you Mom."

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 am

"your welcome"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next