Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Adventure 02: The Metropolis of Holtburg

+10
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Kolson
Ashakel
Rory
Zeiss
Gwydo
K
Permeus (tabran)
Archengeia
14 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sixth Adventure 02: The Metropolis of Holtburg - Page 9 Empty Re: Sixth Adventure 02: The Metropolis of Holtburg

Post by Permeus (tabran) Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 am

"he said it was a Mite in the Low Commons names Smoir and that he is a white mage but i didn't speak to him directly as i have been keeping to myself so that we aren't seen as a large group.

i have seen the wanted poster here and there as i was going over the District gathering info and looking for this inn *tab move's over to the bottles of wine and inspects them* you mind innkeeper curiosity and all, if this stuff is good i may try and stock it if i ever get back to my inn?"

*Tab opens a bottle and lets it breath will they talk*

"well for good or bad there is nothing about the wars in the newspapers, thou today's paper did have something about this island that our friends are from the boat that goes to and from the island went missing about a week back and if my reckoning is right that would put it at the time the Ne-sho alliance's attack on Stonehold, the Council of Lords has been locked in talks for the past 5 days with no one aloud in or out and it's causing the public to get nervous about the whole situation.

*Tab pours a glass of the wine for him and Mardant, hands a glass to him and smells his own and takes a sip*

"i dont normal drink wine myself."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tabran Cole (Azerk) on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Sixth Adventure 02: The Metropolis of Holtburg - Page 9 Empty Re: Sixth Adventure 02: The Metropolis of Holtburg

Post by Gwydo Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:32 am

The next morning, as the third day in Holtburg dawns, Tanht makes his way to the Country Rider office to look for his companions. On his way there he will take a look at the wanted poster.
Once he gets to the Country Rider office, he will find a restaurant within sight of the office where he can keep watch for anyone from the group, have something to eat and write a letter to his "brother" Thanolas of Rocksalt in Baishi.

Last edited by Gwydo (Tanht of Rocksalt) on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed time/date from evening of second day to morning of third. Forgot about the daily 10am meeting arrangement.)
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Gwydo and Tabran both discover that only six individuals are listed under the posters, "Wanted for Attempting to Incite War". They are Zeiss, Kezrinthka, Rory, Higaide, Kolson, and Hanuel. The visual images are near-perfect replicas of how they look in their normal attire, and there are descriptions which include age, height, weight, and the like. It lists the last known location for the group as "In the region of Al-Zavros, within the Al-Jalima State." The other members of the group are not mentioned nor hinted at.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 pm

As Gwydo sit down for breakfast, he thinks about the Wanted Posters and the lack of the rest of the group. He begins to wonder if there is a connection between those listed on the posters, those not listed on the posters and what the difference would be.
Stat Bonuses:
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Gwydo (Tanht of Rocksalt) wrote:As Gwydo sit down for breakfast, he thinks about the Wanted Posters and the lack of the rest of the group. He begins to wonder if there is a connection between those listed on the posters, those not listed on the posters and what the difference would be.
Stat Bonuses:
Several possibilities come to mind as you ponder. They might only care about certain members of the group. They might be trying to have those individuals arrested for blackmail purposes. They might be trying to divide and conquer your group. Or this might be the result of someone trying to be lenient and not get your entire party blacklisted.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Still at the Inn with Tabran in the evening:

" With them having come after us so soon I doubt we are safe alone. Everyone needs to stay in groups of at least three. I doubt the order has anything about me on the Wanted posters, after all what would they put? I'll go round up Tanht. Where are the other's staying?"
Z
Z

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Tabran Cole (Azerk) wrote:there is also some interesting rumour's flying around about some of the local towns near here, there is Ritholme to the Northwest that has stopped its shipments of Wood and silver without word and there is the town Janwall to the northeast that's having some kind of trouble and may even be abandoned to the wilds and that's something that ied like to look into?"

"Personally I would be more interested in Ritholme."
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:59 pm

*Mardant hits Azerk upside the head rather hard before allowing him to leave in the morning, so that he walks around slightly unsteady holding his head like he has a hangover. He is much more convincing that he normally would have been.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:03 pm

With Fierneceal and Hanuel in their room.

Fedwaith sits on a chair and waits with the others that Baigen shows up. Eevee found the bedclothes particularly comfortable and decided to sleep on it. He could hear her purring. After a moment, he decides to take his journal out of his sack to write on it. This is how he finds a letter in one of his pocket. Not paying attention to Hanuel or Fierneceal, he opens it and read it.

"What the... frell?"

Last edited by Fedwaith on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:04 pm

*Mardant heads downstairs yawning as if they hadn't gotten much sleep, Sumomo follows behind him dancing playfully. They drop in the hotel restaurant and each eat a bowl of fruit, today's assortment includes fresh apple slices, strawberries, raspberries, and mango. After that they head out to go meet up with Gwydo, walking past the country rider just in case.*
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:05 pm

"Hmm? What's that there Fedwaith?" Hanuel looks up curiously from the Warden Stone they had been rolling in their hand.

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 pm

He gets up from his chair and gives the letter to Hanuel.

"What do you think about this?"

It is printed, so no handwriting to track, on plain and ordinary paper with standard ink. There are no hints of anything upon the paper at all to indicate anything whatsoever.

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:13 pm

A grimace crosses Hanuel's face. "Seems more than a little suspicious to me. Hard to imagine any group that hires like this being up to something good. Especially considering our current situation."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:21 pm

"It is suspicious, yes. I suppose the ones who sent this letter to me are also responsible for the elf following us. It could be a trap. But if they wanted us dead, there are better ways to do it."

He thinks for a moment.

"I should meet one of their representative."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:22 pm

"I don't like the idea of you going alone though. Too vulnerable after what we've been through..."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Sethos wanders out of the inn in his new dope ass cloak, hood up in case of anybody recognising him. He walks the route he became familiar with on his first visit to Holtburg, even passing the inn he lived in for however many weeks it was. On his exploration of the familiar (Something he was motivated to do entirely because he wanted to rid himself of cabin fever and show off his awesome cloak all at once) he sees from a distance the gargantuan pokemon store and the idea begins to grow in his mind, perhaps a little animal companion would do him good, especially with all the world turning mudflaps around him, and before he knows it he's in the store, looking through the many pokemon. He eventually comes across a small Ditto, the little gelatinous creature takes to him almost immediately and Sethos does the same to what he later discovers is a he. He purchases the little creature and names him Taku, before returning both himself and his new friend to the inn after a trip through Holtburg's crowded streets.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:27 pm

"Hanuel, I almost did not notice the person following me. I don't remember when they put this letter in my pocket. The waiter that pretended to serve me was a very good actor. I doubt we could resist them if they intend harm us."

He stops. Then say more slowly :

"I'll go meet them. While you take care of this."

He points to the Leycite.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Hanuel sighs, knowing they've lost. "Well, if you must. I guess we won't be getting much rest around here, huh?"

Hanuel smiles wryly and picks up the leycite, stashing it under between a bed and a drawer. "Just don't get yourself killed, yeah?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Fierneceal shakes her head. "No way in hell. It's a trap. Someone is going to manipulate him into something unpleasant. Force him away from the group. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone eventually got a letter like this."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:59 pm

Fedwaith responds to Fierneceal.

"Well, if I do not come back, you know that means."

He approaches Eevee and pets her on the head. She wakes up and look at him with her big eyes.

"You take care of them, okay?"

He points to Hanuel and Fierneceal. Then, he leaves his belongings on the bed, except his weapons, armour, pen, ink and papyrus. He takes some time to write something on one of his papyrus. When it is done, he opens the door.

"If I am not back by tomorrow, something bad happened."

In the street, he tries to find a place where he could leave his letter out in the open. Place a rock on it (or something else) if there is too much wind. After it is done, he plans to find a place where there are many city guards and sit on a bench in front of them, but just far enough so that they would not hear people whispering.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Fedwaith on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:01 am

Hanuel sighs again, looking at the door after Zeiss leaves. "You can never talk sense into people like that, right?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:04 am

"Sometime I guess all you can do is trust." Hanuel looks down at the Warden Stone again, wondering when they'll be contacted again.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 am

Waking from his nap with a snort, 'Kort' rubs his eyes and yawns. He grunts as he slowly picks himself up off the ground and glances to the still-napping Zipar on the other side of him. "Eh, you haven't even been doing as much," he smirks, "or are you not telling me something?"

Equipping his usual gear, he proceeds out of the inn and to the Country Rider, after taking some cautious detours and an eating break.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:32 am

'Kort' passes the Country Rider several times as he goes around the area asking for work.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next