February 21st:

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Gwydo on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Archengeia wrote:Gwydo:
Original Info:
After some thought I'm implementing a new rule; Lay on Hands can be used to cure a Major Wound if you utilize one half of your LoH points for your current level, rounded down, to do so.  Depending on the Wound some health may be regained as well.
Archengeia:
How injured is Kolson? How much healing is he going to need?
avatar
Gwydo

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 39
Location : Oregon

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Archengeia on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Gwydo:
Kolson has only lost about 20 health, but he does have 4 Major Wounds.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Gwydo on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Rule check:
So I could cure two of his four Major Wounds, and possibly restore some of his HPs, but he would still require a healer for the other two Major Wounds and I would be out of healing for the day?
avatar
Gwydo

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 39
Location : Oregon

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Archengeia on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Gwydo:
Correct.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Rory on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Once he reached the inn, Rory searched for Fierneceal.
Spoiler:
Looking around the lobby, knocking on and talking through her door, entering if I get no answer
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Gwydo on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Reaching out to Kolson, Gwydo starts to glow as if lit by a thousand torches. Channeling the healing energies of Life through himself and into Kolson, together they can feel the worst of his injuries mending themselves. 
As Kolson sucks in a breath in surprised relief, Gwydo releases a haggard breath and sags to his knees. "Whoa. I didn't realize that was going to take so much out of me." Dizzy from the strain, and still recovering from his own experience with the blast, Gwydo remains on the ground and waves Sethos towards the dwarven healer he was heading for originally. "Get him" Gwydo pauses as he coughs up some dust, "to the healer." Reaching down, he adds his hand as a third point of balance to his knees, "I've done all I can."
avatar
Gwydo

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 39
Location : Oregon

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Archengeia on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Rory:
Fierneceal is in her room, laying at the base of one of the walls.  Said wall has a large, cracked indent in it, like something hit it rather hard.  There is blood leaking out of her skull, and she is unconscious.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Rory on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:45 pm

"Oh shit!" He tore some of the clothes he wore when he started out adventuring and attempted to bandage her head, and whatever else he could do to mend her wounds, then resuscitate her.
Awareness 9/Heal 9:
Checking for anything that wasn't obvious--and resuscitate her.
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Kolson on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

"Thanks Gwydo," says Kolson, breathing much easier than before. "I'll make you a stylish hat to commemorate the occasion," he says with a little laugh before coughing again and ruining the effect.

His sister Tia takes one of Gwydo's big hands in her little ones and kisses it, saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."
avatar
Kolson

Posts : 2790
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 37
Location : California

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Archengeia on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Rory:
Fierneceal's eyes flicker open, and her mouth moves but only disjointed sound comes out, like she can't quite speak yet.

Kolson Group:
As Kolson is helped carried towards the Healer's you find, to no surprise at all, a line.  Even as you slot into line yourselves, three or four people hobble in behind you.  There's no distinction here; Dwarves, Kobolds, Goblins... either the locals lifted their ban on the refugees for the immediacy, or no one has bothered to stop them at the gates.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Rory on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:08 pm

"Don't talk if it hurts," he shushed. He offered his hand for support. "Can you stand?"
Awareness:
Listening and watching for anything or anyone that might be coming
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Archengeia on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Rory:
She does not grasp your hand at first, but instead slowly tries to right herself mentally, laying on the floor mostly unmoving.  Finally she manages to croak out a single word.  "G'ar'lvn" she barely manages to mutter, almost inaudible.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Rory on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Rory pulled her up and lent his support. "Let me take you to a healer," he said, trying to get her moving toward the door.
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Archengeia on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Rory manages to basically carry Fierneceal out towards the Healer, encountering Kolson, Gwydo, and Sethos who are still waiting in line as they speak.  By this point Fierneceal is only barely more coherent, muttering the same word under her breath over and over.

_________________

Archengeia's Custom Rules Documents
Battle Grid, updated regularly

Rule 0: We're all here to have fun.
Rule 1: GM's word is law.
avatar
Archengeia

Posts : 4083
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Kolson on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:51 pm

"Sup (What's up)?" says Kolson in greeting to Rory.
avatar
Kolson

Posts : 2790
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 37
Location : California

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Rory on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:59 pm

"'Sup'?" Rory hissed, bewildered and a little irritated. "Fierneceal's head is split open and she can barely speak more than one word! That's what's up!" He laid her down to rest somewhere close.


Last edited by Rory on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : little bit of confusion as to when I laid Fierneceal down. I assumed I did it immediately, so I put it here.)
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Kolson on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:05 am

"Geeze calm down, Rory. Getting upset isn't going to help her. Or me. Or any of these other people. Is she conscious at all?"
avatar
Kolson

Posts : 2790
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 37
Location : California

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Araiguna on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:09 am

Since snarg and the newly found dog are both still unconscious Araiguna decides it would be best to sit down and make lunch if there is any available food at the campsite that he can prepare.
avatar
Araiguna

Posts : 290
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Rory on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 am

Kolson Wezrae wrote:"Geeze calm down, Rory. Getting upset isn't going to help her. Or me. Or any of these other people. Is she conscious at all?"
Rory waved his hand in her direction, as if it should be obvious. "Go look if you haven't already--and I am calm," he snapped. "Doesn't mean I have to put on a face and pretend everything's okay."

"Never mind," he said, still tense. "Have any of you guys seen what's been going on out there? People are rolling around on the ground, crying about fire in their eyes or some nonsense. Their bodies aren't hurt, so there's nothing I can do for them. Is that why you're here?"


Last edited by Rory on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Kolson on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:23 am

Kolson waits patiently while Rory gets a hold of himself.

"Yeah, I was working on your Amulet when the Fire Ley Line went bananas. The feedback tossed me through a couple of walls at the inn. If Gwydo hadn't been there I'd still have more broken bones than I do now. That's why I'm leaning against Tia here.

Tia, this is Rory the human from across the sea. He's a good guy. Rory, this is my sister Tia."

A pretty elf with the same blond hair and brown eyes as Kolson is holding him up. She's taller than her brother, almost 6 feet. She's looking worried and a bit disheveled, but she manages a polite "How do you do?"


Last edited by Kolson Wezrae on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kolson

Posts : 2790
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 37
Location : California

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Z on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:24 am

Spoiler:
so I'm going to assume that brother meant what he said last night that and I arrive nearly immediately after the wave hit Marblebush.

*About this time you see the wagon come rolling past the line you are in, toward the inn.  An extremely disheveled and haggard looking Z is teetering on the edge of the driver's seat.  If she has seen you she makes no sign of it.  In fact, the closer she gets to you the more you get the impression she is barely hanging onto her consciousness, barely keeping herself upright on the wagon bench.*
avatar
Z

Posts : 892
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Rory on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:54 am

Rory passed a brief glance and a small nod at Tia, and was about to inquire about the Ley Line when Z hobbled off of a wagon nearby. When he noticed that no one else was going forward, he met her a few feet from the others and reached out.
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Z on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:11 am

*Its really easy to stop the wagon as the horse is just sort of meandering, probably guiding itself.  Looking at Z she looks like she has been run over by a herd of raging Tuskers, she is teetering so badly you are amazed she hasn't fallen out of the seat yet.  In fact, the gentle motion of the wagon stopping nearly sends her tumbling head first into the dirt in front of the wagon.  She hasn't shown any conscious reaction to the wagon stopping or your presence.*
avatar
Z

Posts : 892
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Rory on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:29 am

"Aw hell." Rory ran over and pulled her up, lifting her in his arms. "You gonna tell us where you been, or do you wanna lay down first?" he asked as he carried her over to the others.
avatar
Rory

Posts : 4062
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 26
Location : Iowa, US

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Z on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:34 am

*Z's head rolls against your shoulder hitting a piece of your armor.  The cold seems to shock her back into consciousness.  She blinks at you seeming confused for half a second before,*

"SNARG!  Where is Snarg?  He didn't get carried off did he?"
avatar
Z

Posts : 892
Join date : 2013-02-13

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: February 21st:

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum