Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6: April 28th - 3th May

+2
Archengeia
Zeiss
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Week 6: April 28th - 3th May - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 6: April 28th - 3th May

Post by Zeiss Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:13 pm

*looking at Rory's post*

Yeah... I'm not planning to arrest the General. He's kind of a secondary objective to me right now. I feel bad for bringing that up because of the effort Rory obviously brought into this post. But Zeiss disagrees with this action. I think we should have a more discreet approach, especially since I'm going to keep the "I am a Separatist" thing going, and you guys are going to leave on your own campaign soon enough, leaving me with the consequences of this action. Want to talk about it?

And you didn't address the letter you received. I think you should definitely do that. Because... reasons. Secret reasons. Cool
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:04 am

Letter, Messenger, Naval Fleet...oh my.
She seems a touch too overjoyed to scoop up cheap or readily available laborers. Rory demands to speak with the contact Larenz'Filis sent with the fleet at the docks. He has a place in mind, a cargo container at the docks. The time: 5pm. He sends the messenger to the naval fleet that has arrived with his demand. He will order four of his best fighters(two melee and two archers) to accompany him, and one of the black mages to accompany him in inconspicuous clothing.

place and time:

Assuming they meet peacefully. Rory's attitude, plan and overall message are as follows: "I've dealt with Khinz'Lizakh before, but I don't know this Larenz'Filis. I don't have any reason to trust you. I will take your offer to every refugee and former refugee who didn't go on the ships I sent to Osteth. We'll write up a new charter with the new destinations on it, places where every human or ex-Stoneholder may choose to end up after the drop. None of them will be leaving without me, and you'll have to remain in the area for a few days, I have other important matters keeping me here."

Quick discussion with Zeiss: "I need to see this through myself. I'll make them wait for us to handle Myra of Hammersmith. You've got my men if you need them and you've got me if you need me. If you want me to be the one to go to Colier to find Whizzle of Cogspanner, I'll head right back here via Hub after I handle the business with the fleet transportation to see myself off properly. I need to make sure they're on the up-and-up at this farmland they want worked on, and then I'll be heading off to Osteth with the remainder. I can get to Colier from the Hub.

"Let's say we find a way to null the effects of Desolates around us, what do I do then? You want me to find this fabled Desolate town and learn everything I can about the Vyeotians, where they're hiding and anything else?"

Assuming that's my next step, the offer to join me is open to Javan.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Essoje Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:17 am

Javan is a touch too overjoyed to join Rory in this, for the reasons I explained on my last post.
Essoje
Essoje

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Fighter 6/ Dragoon 1/ Green Aberrant 1
Race: Fairy(?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:38 am

Zeiss gives an understanding nod to Rory and responds:

"I'll have my spies keep tabs on you, so just send me whatever information you learn about Desolation and the Vyeotians. Just be sure to secure a mean to negate the effects of Desolation before you meet anyone affected by it; you wouldn't want to go on a murder rampage. It might be a false lead, but Segregate is the only place I can think of where you could start your investigation on the Vyeotians."

He pauses for a short moment.

"Good luck."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:08 am

Can we assume Higaide brought this up as well, and we're all on the same page?
K
K

Character sheet
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:15 am

Sure.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Cool, thanks.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:03 pm

In response to Rory:

The representative of the esteemed Larenz'Filis seems amiable to arranging for literally every Human to head south with him, as that was what he was directed to offer (even knowing it's a couple million people), but when Rory brings up the Stoneholders he blanches a bit. If asked, he admits the Stoneholders were not mentioned in his orders, and thanks to the communication problem he can't really just go back and get clarification without a lengthy trip. He also points out, correctly, that they barely have room to fit all the Humans on board the fleet they've brought, they wouldn't be able to take anyone else this excursion. Thus he proposes a compromise; he arranges for the Humans to head south on their fleet now, and he will receive clarification about the Stoneholder situation and then return to continue haggling about that part of the deal.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:08 pm

I feel i should post something more substantial.

After having cleared it with the exchange, and there being nothing more to take care of here, Higaide agrees to go with Jonathan.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Oh Arch, is the weekly 15gp I owe to the General subtracted from my profits?
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:07 am

Archengeia wrote:In response to Rory:

The representative of the esteemed Larenz'Filis seems amiable to arranging for literally every Human to head south with him, as that was what he was directed to offer (even knowing it's a couple million people), but when Rory brings up the Stoneholders he blanches a bit.  If asked, he admits the Stoneholders were not mentioned in his orders, and thanks to the communication problem he can't really just go back and get clarification without a lengthy trip.  He also points out, correctly, that they barely have room to fit all the Humans on board the fleet they've brought, they wouldn't be able to take anyone else this excursion.  Thus he proposes a compromise; he arranges for the Humans to head south on their fleet now, and he will receive clarification about the Stoneholder situation and then return to continue haggling about that part of the deal.
After some deliberation, Rory makes a counter offer. "Well, you are going to be heading south to Osteth, the letter said that'll be one of the destinations. You can take all of the humans with you in a week, if you head to Osteth first. I'll be going with, of course. If employment isn't open to ex-Stoneholders, it's no business of mine, but would it be too much trouble to simply have them transported? I'm curious, why does your employer refuse to hire them?"

ooc:
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:19 pm

*ahem* I was going to post this a bit ago, sorry to leave people hanging. I actually screwed up on the timeline of things (my own fault there)... and as a result I'd kind of like to wipe the, uh, rewind a bit. Rory's thing can proceed as usual but this might effect Higaide and Javan. Put simply the Separatists aren't supposed to have pulled out of Holtburg to begin Phase 2 yet... that actually was slated for happening later. SO. Given that information if you guys wouldn't mind, please, posting your info on how you will be interacting with or supporting the battle plan Kolson and Zeiss drew up (if you're involved at all) I'd appreciate it. Once that's done I'll go through the dice rolls of the battle itself and do my best to give a suitably epic retelling of however it turns out.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:32 pm

Rory wrote:
Archengeia wrote:In response to Rory:

The representative of the esteemed Larenz'Filis seems amiable to arranging for literally every Human to head south with him, as that was what he was directed to offer (even knowing it's a couple million people), but when Rory brings up the Stoneholders he blanches a bit.  If asked, he admits the Stoneholders were not mentioned in his orders, and thanks to the communication problem he can't really just go back and get clarification without a lengthy trip.  He also points out, correctly, that they barely have room to fit all the Humans on board the fleet they've brought, they wouldn't be able to take anyone else this excursion.  Thus he proposes a compromise; he arranges for the Humans to head south on their fleet now, and he will receive clarification about the Stoneholder situation and then return to continue haggling about that part of the deal.
After some deliberation, Rory makes a counter offer. "Well, you are going to be heading south to Osteth, the letter said that'll be one of the destinations. You can take all of the humans with you in a week, if you head to Osteth first. I'll be going with, of course. If employment isn't open to ex-Stoneholders, it's no business of mine, but would it be too much trouble to simply have them transported? I'm curious, why does your employer refuse to hire them?"

ooc:
The representative seems flummoxed at the question of the Stoneholders. After floundering a bit for an answer he finally admits he has no idea what the interests of his employers are... he's just a messenger, after all. He does point out that going to Osteth first is unlikely without orders to that effect from said employers... though he hastens to add that he's sure such an agreement could be worked out, and mentions as an aside that Rory could come with to speed up this 'negotiation' thing which, Rory determines through a few rolls, the messenger is quite uncomfortable discussing without authority.

One morning (before the battle) Higaide wakes up to find he has a letter written in somewhat flowery, familiar handwriting from Sethos.
Dear Higaide:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:10 pm

The letter pretty much cements my willingness to go back with the Fleet.

First, though, i supposed the fight is back on. I assume me and Javan should join that Elite Group Zeiss mentioned (the one in green on the map?), unless Kolson has other plans - this being his operation and all.
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:21 pm

[Posting my actions with changes made according to the time paradox]

So here's the big post. *crack fingers*

My actions:

• Convince Gretta to help me pull off this plan. Use Persuasion and non-action combat point.
  • Convince the Aristocrats to follow this plan. Use Persuasion and non-action combat point.
  • Coordinate with Kolson who reveals to the Lady of Holtburg that he has a mole within the Aristocrats' leadership who managed to convince the rest of them to follow a specific plan. All the merit for the strategy I'm proposing goes (in lore anyway) to Kolson.
  • Execution of said plan.

T H E  P L A N :

Let us assume Gretta agrees to let me borrow her two or three thousands "soldiers". Nationalists are blue, Separatists are red and the Exchange is green. I know there are bound to be other forces somewhere else in the district, but I am considering only the major forces which will turn the tides of battle.
First sketch:
The Separatists put the majority of their forces around this place to force the Nationalists to do the same.

Second sketch:
Out of nowhere, soldiers who are working for the Exchange appear behind enemy line! However, they don't attack the main Nationalists forces.

Third sketch:
The Exchange soldiers seem to be going for the Hall of the Monarchy and the Fortress, which are important sites to control for the Separatists. The Nationalists, knowing they cannot let that happen, send two groups to intercept the Exchange while their third group falls back to defend a position closer to the Hall and the Fortress. The separatists go forward, happy that everything goes according to plan.

Fourth sketch:
That's kind of what it should look like at this point. The Separatist prepare to advance on the first group.

Fifth sketch:
However, the Exchange soldiers are on the side of the Nationalists. They never were a threat to begin with. The Nationalists simply used this ruse to flank the Separatists while the Exchange soldiers regrouped to act as a reserve.

Sixth sketch:
The Nationalists have flanked the Separatists from all side. The Exchange soldiers (those under Gretta's command) stay behind unless they are needed. Ideally, they will only have to take care of the soldiers (that should make it easier to convince Gretta to let me borrow her men). An Exchange elite group, however, will join the battle: the party members and the best troops among those that were recruited in Holtburg (and maybe Kolson, if he isn't commanding the main Nationalists forces). When the dust has settled and the Separatists are defeated, Gretta and her men will go back to the Exchange headquarters through the Veil to defend it against any attack from my former "allies".

If that works, it would be a major blow against the Separatists, one that may just end the civil war. In Holtburg anyway. Then the Lady of Holtburg meets with the party to celebrate our victory around some beer and to discuss our reward. I would be more than grateful if she granted me the ownership of a large number of the Aristocrats' companies (a few of which I will give to Gretta); she can make it sound like she is nationalizing the lot of them if she prefers, but in practice, they would go to me.

I know it's a little early to talk of a reward, but I'm just writing to save some time.

Oh, if there's ever an occasion where there's only us, the Lady of Holtburg, the General and a few soldiers, please pause the game and tell us? It would be a good occasion to just assassinate her and blame the General for it. We would then justify the bloodbath to the rest of the military by showing them the letter we found in Huldar's camp, proving that he inadvertently started the civil war just because of his greed and we only wanted to make sure he gets what he deserves by telling Myra of Hammersmith. Unfortunately, he refused to let himself be arrested and turned violent; after ordering his loyal soldiers to attack us, he killed the Lady of Holtburg and planned to have us blamed for it.

Just an idea. Cool

But if we ever get in a situation where we might pull this off, do pause the game please. I know Kolson wasn't really against that plan, he just preferred to take over Holtburg another way, but he might change his mind if we think we could pull it off.

The way Zeiss fights: he maximizes the uses of his spells (especially Holy Radiance) and will use the Desperation attack only in a... desperate attempt to stay alive or to take out a key leader of the Separatists' forces. Zeiss will also make sure to stay beside his allies when attacking the enemies to make good use of his stealth attacks.

Other actions:

• -Zeiss is personally involved- Investigate the companies of the High Queen, and anything related to her, to meet her. Kolson will help. To accomplish that, I have an idea: let's inquire into buying out certain companies... on the Queen's behalf. Obviously, we're not trying to upset her, but we're obvious enough in our approach to have her take notice of us. Hopefully. At the same time, we'll use this opportunity to find out which company would be a worthwhile acquisition to make for the Exchange. Anything that could help with my other activities? In this order of importance: unifying the Blocs by replacing the Undermarket's middle managers, the Shadow Depository and the Criminal Headhunting Task Force (giving a name for you the GM to make your work easier).
  • -Zeiss the Delegator- Gretta's men will try to find worthwhile allies that could provide support in the future when we try to take over Holtburg. Some people must not like the fact that both sides still want to go to war with Naverre.
  • -Kolson's actions- Kolson will continue to work with the Lady of Holtburg to take out the Separatists while also strengthening his position within the Aluvian military.

Exchange's actions:

• Week's profits: ?
  • -Zeiss the Delegator- Continue to rebuild the Exchange Intelligence (spy network).
  • -Zeiss the Delegator- The rumor that I killed my best spy? Well, I want my employees to know it's false. So I'll gather them for an announcement which I will do in person. Here's what I tell them: I haven't ordered the death of this spy, nor did I want him dead. After we discovered he was doing something we weren't aware of, we tried to talk to him about it to discover if he had any hidden agenda. Then when he tried to escape, he mysteriously died. We're not sure what happened. Use Persuasion.
  • -Zeiss is personally involved- Again, let's invest more resources towards setting up these projects: the Shadow Depository, the Black Butterfly (the inn where people go disappear), the Criminal Headhunting Task Force and more importantly, the unification of the Blocs (by replacing the Undermarket middle managers).
  • -Zeiss the Delegator- I want the Black Butterfly to rent out quiet rooms, where for X amount of time, a Silence spell is cast. If I can afford to have a permanent Silence spell cast on a few separate rooms instead (or at the very least, a device that uses charges to cast Silence) , that's what I'll do.
  • -Zeiss the Delegator- I want to upgrade Zeiss' office. If necessary, I will change it to another place within the Veil. Features: it has to be in the middle of all the Exchange's bureaucracy for more efficiency, it has an overhauled records keeping system which makes my job easier, there are at least two secret escape routes built within it (that are littered with traps that only I can deactivate), it is connected to a separate "War Room" with an interactive table shaped like a map of Dereth (which can add markers and pieces to identify different factions, their borders and their forces/resources), there's an area dedicated to meeting my business partners (where I can also offer refreshments), there's another separate area connected to my office which allows me to live there (like my own apartment) which contains a large and hidden safe woven for my soul exclusively, and a permanent Silence spell cast on the whole office (or something that uses charges to cast the spell). Style: it is very practical and has no decorum whatsoever. The only things that are luxurious are there for the sake of important meetings with business partners (nice chairs that change shape for its user, different types of alcohol and pipe-weed available, refrigerated juices from across the continent, etc.). There are two windows which offer a woven view of a nice landscape you could find near Glenden Wood and the weather changes accordingly to Holtburg's. Special note: remember the cell I was put in because the Order claimed I was a warmonger? It had a time warping spell on it which made time pass faster in the inside. I want that, if I can afford it, for my office. I made a deal with the General, so I'll ask him if he can help me acquire this "feature" and maybe reduce its cost.
  • -Zeiss is personally involved- Choose the three best and trustworthy bureaucrats I have (who are not interested in bribes and such) and have their office move next to mine. These are now my personal secretaries. They will be among the few people allowed to step in my office.
  • -Zeiss is personally involved- I hire my own cook/butler (double check with Sareth to make sure he or she is trustworthy). They will be allowed within my office and will also serve my partners when needed.
  • -Zeiss is personally involved- Let's buy some antidotes to any poison my cook might use. Juuuuuuust in case. Could I have some in my stock?
  • -Zeiss the Delegator- Let's put up a cafeteria for my employees. I want to cater to every race possible. It has to be a nice environment for them to be in where good food is served. Might as well get back some of the money I pay them with.
  • -Zeiss the Delegator- I give Sareth an important task: weed out the other conspirators within the Exchange. We know they're here and probably plan to take control over the Exchange.
  • -Zeiss is personally involved- We'll have to rely on something else other than gold to ensure our employees' loyalty. Which is why I'm setting up a secret movement: the Gilded Masters. The Masters is a movement of like-minded individuals who are prepared to go to great lengths to ensure the freedom of all sentient beings, even at the cost of "prosperity and order" (kind of like the Assassins in Assassin's Creed, but with the ruthlessness of the Templars). Its members are, for the moment, all handpicked by Zeiss and Sareth themselves. They are elite individuals who excel at their own field of expertise: combat, infiltration, scouting, management, persuasion, etc. You can't apply to become a Master, you're always put forward as candidate by one of its members. However, once you're in, you're given two things: a woven gilded ring of copper which is automatically destroyed when removed from your hand (or when your hand is cut, or if you die, or any other circumstance)... and the truths about Primus that have been discovered up to this point. That knowledge includes: the existence of several organizations (the Pinnacle, the Supremacy, the Directorate, the Eleven, etc.), the Phoenix spell, the Scions, the suspicion that the Pinnacle is governed by one or many Scions who rewrite the memories of the inhabitants of Dereth, Gaerlan, the Lassels, the death of the green mages 14 years ago and everything else I can't think of right now. Since this group is very selective, all of its members will have a name (I can take care of naming the members if you prefer) and have no interest in personal gain. Of course, since this world is crumbling as we speak, the Masters will also be charged with the mission to preserve the existence of Dereth, so we won't be recruiting only from within the Exchange, but also from other organizations and nations. Each time the movement finds a potential candidate, we'll take our time to make sure they won't betray us (and scan them for any device once they joined us). Another caveat: we accept Desolate members. We'll figure out a way to hide their condition before we recruit any of them, but I want to make sure every member is aware of that fact. Immediate goals of the movement: scout out potential candidates from within and without the Exchange, free the Exchange from external influences, expand the Exchange's reach to ensure a continuous source of income (and resources) and build up the Masters' power base by infiltrating the military, economical and political factions. Long term goals: foil the Pinnacle's plans, stop the war, and kill the remaining hostile Scions who still live (or at the very least disable them). Philosophy: the Gilded Masters are the protectors of freedom. However, they know that their own freedom cannot supersede everyone else's, which is why they attempt to strike a balance between their own ambitions and the well being of others. While a Master might use blackmail against one particular target, or even murder, they will never take an innocent hostage. The people who are not part of the "game" are to be left alone. At most, a Master could lie to their target and imply they will hurt their loved ones, but they will never follow through with that threat. It's also acceptable for a Master to have subordinates to order around, as long as some form of oral or written contract has been made. A Master is also someone who believes that the general population should be entrusted with certain truths (the existence of the Phoenix Spell for example) and learn how to deal with it. The only thing that prevents Zeiss from revealing the truth about this matter is the lack of proof and the fact that the Order would probably grow stronger following this revelation. If he could avoid that, he would most certainly make sure that everyone learns about this spell and attempt to guide the citizens of Dereth towards a solution as to how to deal with it. One last thing: all Masters are given the right to use the Hub.
  • -Zeiss is personally involved- Find out if Biggs, Wedge and Qui-Gon would make good candidates for the Gilded Masters. It doesn't mean we're going to recruit them right away, but only start the process of "reviewing their intentions". That will be the same for all candidates. I'm always, always, on the lookout for candidates. If you think any NPC I encounter would make a good addition to the movement, feel free to notify me and I'll add them to my list of candidates. The other Masters can also make their own suggestion as to who to recruit.
  • -Zeiss the Delegator- Sareth and our most trusted spies will try to find Zeiss' father.
  • -Zeiss the Delegator- Any employee who is still working for someone else other than the Exchange, even after I made my two previous offers, are going to be given a new job by the Criminal Headhunting Task Force at another company. They're definitely going to work for someone else now. If they refuse this new job, I'll just fire them. However, let's wait until the task force is set up before I do this.
  • -Zeiss the Delegator- Once there's no fighting, my two black mages will go back to training people. Also, anyone that signs up for this training has to accept a magical contract that they will offer X years of working exclusively for the Exchange with a slightly reduced salary than what they would usually get. Because it's free training.

Last edited by Zeiss of Dreamkeeper on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Essoje Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Yup, situation changed again and since this is not just about dealing with smaller forces. Javan is back on the battlefield until this is done as well.

The Scarves will be doing their best to support the Exchange's allied troops, their small numbers should make them mobile enough (Mr. Dragoon will be wearing his granite chain shirt for this part for full speed). Guerrilla tactics mostly, aiming for demoralization first, damage second using mostly ranged attacks with bows. Javan's daily lightning balls should be saved for dealing with targets they really need to go down quickly.

If the Scarves get through this in one piece, they will join the main forces for the last big battle, fully-armored and prepared to be placed whenever they need to be.
Essoje
Essoje

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 am

Okay so I'm a few dice rolls in when I realized I hadn't heard from Kolson or Rory yet so going to stall for now.

As an aside... Javan; would you like to do your thing in PMs, a separate thread, or here?
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Essoje Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Hmm, PM then. If only because secrecy from time to time is a good thing.
Essoje
Essoje

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Kolson will do his best to convince the Lady of Holtburg to adopt our plan and then continue to work with the Lady to take out the Separatists while also strengthening his position within the Aluvian military.

On a side note, is there a skill that you have been using for general military stuff, like Knowledge (Warfare) or something? If/when we level again I was thinking of throwing some skill points that way.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:30 pm

For NPCs I've been using Profession (Leader) or some equivalent, basically a skill form of tactics. Profession (Tactics) maybe? Anyways for YOU I've been doing some INT rolls and some WIS rolls and a few K:P rolls as appropriate. But if you want to invest in that... well I'll just say that I endorse that idea.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Also: I hate to stall but I'd really like Javan's bit to resolve before I finish the battle proper. His absence would be a significant change.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Archengeia wrote:For NPCs I've been using Profession (Leader) or some equivalent, basically a skill form of tactics.  Profession (Tactics) maybe?  Anyways for YOU I've been doing some INT rolls and some WIS rolls and a few K:P rolls as appropriate.  But if you want to invest in that... well I'll just say that I endorse that idea.  

Excellent, I'll make a note of it.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:57 pm

*cough* I have been juggling character creation for silverdragon's campaign on the speedrun4fun forum, in addition to uh, taking up an Ice and Fire rpg campaign on a completely separate forum, with people who are apparently from the Green Ronin online community. But nevermind all that, I'm back.

Rory's response:
"That's probably true. I'd come with you under other circumstances, but speed is of no concern to me. As long as the refugees here are being taken care of, time isn't a factor."

More consideration. "Give me her mailing address." He insists patiently, and when he has it he explains that the refugees will be ready to leave within the week, and that he'll be coming with.

If this seems dodgy, Rory will assure him(with Non-Combat AP) that he has nothing to worry about. More to come after DM response.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:27 am

Rory observes the messenger carefully but he simply seems relieved to basically no longer having to be on the spotlight, so to speak, and gives Rory an address which he can use to reach the woman in question. It does occur to Rory that sending a letter with the fleet would be far faster than other methods right now unless he used his Hub access personally. Per his somewhat approval, Rory (and the others) will find that a large amount of Humans will be steadily streaming into the fleet in question over the next few days, packing themselves in with whatever belongings they have (often none). Rory, no doubt, has an interest in ensuring they aren't being sardine'd in there but as he looks into it he finds he needn't worry, they are being fed and given quarters... they're a bit cramped, but still somewhat comfortable.

Now. I need Higaide and Kolson and Zeiss, all of whom are at the battle happening in the Royal District, to make an Awareness OR a Wisdom roll... you get to pick which. This is an important roll, so I'm asking you to do it instead of me. I trust you with whatever the results are.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:38 am

Sure. My total is... *roll dices on my desk* 29.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next