Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 08: Adventure's End

+8
Snarg of Wildpaw
Araiguna
Ashakel
Z
Permeus (tabran)
Evanar
Zeiss
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

First Adventure 08: Adventure's End - Page 5 Empty Re: First Adventure 08: Adventure's End

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Hotawa's Stall:
It only takes you a few minutes of waiting before your turn comes up. He looks at you, giving a disarming smile and waving pleasantly. "Yes, yes, what can I do for you? Don't look like locals, perhaps I could interest you in some of my finest sugared figs? Just had the missus prepare 'em this morning!"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 08: Adventure's End - Page 5 Empty Re: First Adventure 08: Adventure's End

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Whis Kor gives Zigund a very solemn look. "Farewell, then. Enjoy your meal; you deserve at least that." With a gesture of respect, he leaves Zigund's presence. Looking around, obviously noting the place, he turns to Raver after Zigund is out of earshot.

"Go. Go get Zeiss and tell him," he seems to struggle with a thought, "I know where he can find some gold. Hurry back."

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:21 pm

*getting slightly bored with waiting Kez turns her attention away from the two humans and listens to the converstaions around her*

Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet
Class: Black Mage
Race: Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:21 pm

"He seems to be caring about more than that right now." The wolf raises his eyebrow. "Zeiss is a thief ...You want to keep the Mayor from leaving?" He said suspiciously.

Evanar

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:23 pm

"Nothing so rash as that. I simply needs some eyes on the inside."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Kezrinthka (Xahn) wrote:*getting slightly bored with waiting Kez turns her attention away from the two humans and listens to the converstaions around her*
From what you can tell people seem in lighter spirits than they have been the last few days. Quite a few people are anxious to see how the town will do with its wealthiest member running things, and while there is some lingering concern about having troops stationed nearby overall they seem more reassured than anything.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:24 pm

"hello my name is Tabran and yes while were talking ill have 1 pack of sugared Figs, but we are actual here to talk about business the mayor kind"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:25 pm

"As you wish..." He simply said, turning around and heads back to the group. Hoping that Zeiss would be there.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Ashakel stayed with the Sclavi keeping watch. He didn't want to leave him alone. It could be dangerous.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Hotawa Group:
"One package, with a tourist's discount to make sure you come back for more!" His tone is light and boisterous, and you immediately understand why the locals like him so much. "As for Mayor business, I've only been Mayor for about half an hour, but no time like the present! What could I do for you?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 pm

"First and foremost, congratulations on your new position," Rory opened formally, moving in for a handshake.

"We are the group who were investigating the problem with the Gnolls, and the first to discover Harkun's body. Could you spare a moment to speak with us?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Archengeia wrote:Hotawa Group:
"One package, with a tourist's discount to make sure you come back for more!" His tone is light and boisterous, and you immediately understand why the locals like him so much. "As for Mayor business, I've only been Mayor for about half an hour, but no time like the present! What could I do for you?"

"You can help save the lives of about 400 people, give or take."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:30 pm

*wandering slightly away from the group as a light blue cloak at one of the stalls catches her eye she turns back and looks at the group*

Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Hotawa Group:
The Banderling raises his eyebrows. "Well, I'm always up for helping people. But you haven't told me what it is you want to discuss yet!"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Kezrinthka (Xahn) wrote:*wandering slightly away from the group as a light blue cloak at one of the stalls catches her eye she turns back and looks at the group*

Spoiler:
One of the younglings nearby is looking up at you with big eyes.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:30 pm

"Me and my colleagues just talked to the former mayor. He said an orc came to him two years ago and requested that he showed himself as inapproachable. When he refused, some of his employees died. He found a note in his bedroom ordering him to cooperate. He obeyed and now you're elected mayor."

Zeiss stated the facts. Nothing more.

"If you think I'm lying, go ask him. Maybe he will tell you the truth."

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:33 pm

"will the thing it's rarver a sensitive subject and one i dont think you or i would talk about in the open"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Archengeia wrote:One of the younglings nearby is looking up at you with big eyes.
ooc
Spoiler:
Z
Z

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:34 pm

Hotawa Group:
Hotawa looks concerned as he looks at the Rogue. "I see, and are you concerned I might be targeted next? Goodness me... I may need to have a talk with our Governor about some security measures."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:34 pm

Archengeia wrote:Hotawa Group:
The Banderling raises his eyebrows. "Well, I'm always up for helping people. But you haven't told me what it is you want to discuss yet!"

*Scratches head*

"I'm sorry, that was a bit forward. And... rude i guess."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 pm

"It's a matter connected with the recent death of Guardian Oakheart, and the harassment by the Gnoll tribe on these lands."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 pm

After a bit of searching, Raver arrives to see Zeiss in the distance. He came to him. "Whis wants you at Zigund's residence, he's with Ashakel... Says there will be gold."

"What have you found out so far?"

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:43 pm

"My party was recently tasked with a bill for the slaying of the Gnoll tribe responsible for the frequent raids on these lands. With rather undue prejudice, i might add. The bill petitioner was the late Guardian Oakheart, who, as we later found out, had essentially posted the bill in bad faith. We discovered the Gnolls were living together with another foreign species, and upon contact, that they are actually largely non-violent. It appears Guardian Oakheart had been manipulating these people into commiting these raids for his own self-gain. The Gnolls in question are willing and able to carry out full reparation for the damage they caused. They are also in need of a home, along with the Kobold tribe they've been living with. They're in considerably dire straits right now, and in urgent need of asylum. Would you be willing to grant it to them?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Zeiss looks at Raver.

"I'm busy. Wait a minute."

"My party was recently tasked with a bill for the slaying of the Gnoll tribe responsible for the frequent raids on these lands. With rather undue prejudice, i might add. The bill petitioner was the late Guardian Oakheart, who, as we later found out, had essentially posted the bill in bad faith. We discovered the Gnolls were living together with another foreign species, and upon contact, that they are actually largely non-violent. It appears Guardian Oakheart had been manipulating these people into commiting these raids for his own self-gain. The Gnols in question are willing and able to carry out full reparation for the damage they caused. They are also in need of a home, along with the Kobold tribe they've been living with. They're in considerably dire straits right now, and in urgent need of asylum. Would you be willing to grant it to them?"

He takes out of his procket the contract of Harkun and the Gnolls

"My colleague is right. Here is a contract signed between Harkun Oakheart and the Gnolls."

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Raver crosses his arms, and willingly waited, leaning against a wall somewhere. Simply listening.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next