Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 08: Adventure's End

+8
Snarg of Wildpaw
Araiguna
Ashakel
Z
Permeus (tabran)
Evanar
Zeiss
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

First Adventure 08: Adventure's End - Page 2 Empty Re: First Adventure 08: Adventure's End

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm

"Well... At least it's something. I'll follow you Ash." Replied the wolf.

Evanar

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 08: Adventure's End - Page 2 Empty Re: First Adventure 08: Adventure's End

Post by Ashakel Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 pm

The troll looked at the others."If anyone else wants to come you're welcome. If not, we're leaving."

Spoiler:
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 pm

They were still pursuing this unproven conspiracy. Zeiss did not understand why. But that wasn't his problem and he had better things to do. Like getting a share of the gold they were talking about. It could certainly help him in his endeavour.

That is why he went out of the inn and walked in direction of the ravine.

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:16 pm

The barbarian stood behind the Troll's statement in defense of keeping what he had rightfully picked from the corpses in the reach. The troll was also right about seeing if this "Lunka" would be more cooperative, but he was no diplomat.

"You guys go on ahead," he said. "I'll go meet up with the others at the fortress. I doubt that Hotawa has anything to do with this conspiracy, but if you end up wanting to pay him a visit, you should come get me first. If he seems like he's holding back, I could get him to squeal the hard way."

With that, Rory followed Zeiss toward the ravine.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:26 pm

EDIT:
Spoiler:

After returning to the gnolls cave for shelter, Sethos awakes where he did the day before with a similar feeling, but this time he does not panic when he forgets where he is, he looks around, gets his bearings and ventures outside for a smoke, leaving Higaide and Hanuel asleep.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Araiguna:
The merchants in town have standard low-level adventuring gear, but none of the stalls are currently open as everyone is at the town square anxiously awaiting whatever is going to happen.

Ashakel:
You find out, with little difficulty, that Lunka is at the town square with everybody else.

Zeiss:
You spy no enemies on your way towards the ravine.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Spoiler:
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Zeiss, with Rory at his side, goes to the ravine, carefully. He wants to meet his colleagues and ask them about the gold. He thought that he should maybe ask the Gnolls or the Kobolds where they are.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Ashakel approaches Lunka, speaking quietly in the mass. "Greetings, councilwoman Lunka. Remember me, the young troll? It appears things have gone pretty out of control since our last meeting. It's a shame what they are doing to the mayor now, don't you think?"
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Raver stayed quiet and simply let the troll have his conversation. He felt he has spoken enough for two days.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:07 pm

"Well, no point in shopping now" He went back to eat his egg, over easy, then proceeded to go towards the town square to figure out what exactly all the commotion was about.

Spoiler:
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Ashakel:
Lunka looks at you aside. "I have to admit it's been a long time in coming, but Zigund has always done well by us. The town's grown and prospered under him, but you know people... they want someone they can approach, talk to, that sort of thing." She shrugs faintly. "Hotawa's an excellent trader and very personable but I worry he may not be an effective leader."

Araiguna:
You learn that an overwhelming majority of people are in favor of Hotaway being sworn in, virtually no dissent at all, including a few of Zigund's aids. That being said there are the occasional few who are concerned about Hotawa's leadership skills in a political capacity.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 pm

"well, at least there won't be any infighting for the foreseeable future"
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 pm

"Is that so? Because of the possible Sho invasion I keep hearing about? I really don't think that is going to happen, despite Harkun's death. Speaking of that... I have some information I would like to share with you. I think we could help each other. We are on the same side now. You want the town to come back to normal, and we want to get paid for our job. Both, it seems, depend on solving this crisis situation in the best way possible. What do you think?"
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Sethos runs into Zeiss at the ravine, greeting him and offering him a smoke from his pipe.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Lunka looks at you aside. "I have to admit it's been a long time in coming, but Zigund has always done well by us. The town's grown and prospered under him, but you know people... they want someone they can approach, talk to, that sort of thing." She shrugs faintly. "Hotawa's an excellent trader and very personable but I worry he may not be an effective leader."

"They could both be Mayors. Working together." Commented the wolf suddenly, teasing a bit. "I'm sure they would do fine."

"Has... Harkun ever had private conversations? Were there any rumors of him talking to people other than the Mayor? ...Strange kind of people?"

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Lunka looks between the two people, a bit bemused looking. "We're on the same side now? I wasn't aware we ever weren't." Growing noticeably colder she turns away from the Troll to look at the Lycanthrope. "Not unless you count virtually every person in town as strange people, no."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:19 pm

@ Ashakel: I think it we could help each other out in that way what did you find out?"
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 pm

"Not unless you count virtually every person in town as strange people, no."

The wolf went back to thinking. "How was Harkun initially hired? To get rid of the Gnolls and protect the farms? Which came first in El-Arat? The Gnoll problem? ...Or him?"

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:23 pm

"Not a whole lot's happened while you were gone. High alert has been lifted, Zigund is being called into a hearing before the town and the governor, and the guild paperwork concerning our reward is still flagging."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Extremely quiet: "Listen, there was something... unnatural about Harkun's death. It appears magics were involved. We want to solve this and bring the town back to normal as much as you, TRUST me. Are you certain you won't share some of your information? If not, could we talk about Hotawa?"
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Evanar wrote:The wolf went back to thinking. "How was Harkun initially hired? To get rid of the Gnolls and protect the farms? Which came first in El-Arat? The Gnoll problem? ...Or him?"
She raised a furred eyebrow. "I don't suppose I rightly know. I do know Zigund brought him in while he was passing through, to protect the outlying farmlands after the militia was drawn inwards. But I don't know when the Gnoll problem cropped up."
She then turns towards the Troll and frowns. "I do wish you'd stop insinuating that I'm hiding some deep dark secrets. I'm afraid I don't have any information to hide or share that I haven't already told you. Now if you will excuse me," with that she turns her back, clearly aggravated, and refuses to talk any further.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:30 pm

"Thank you." The wolf calmly said. Turning to the troll. "...We should talk to Zigund. Know more on when Harkun got hired. Why and how."

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Sethos, Zeiss, Hanuel, Rory and possibly Higaide make their way out of their ravine and into town where they head to meet Hotawa, they note most of the town's population gathered around one area and decide to wait around and see what they're all waiting for.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sethos on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:31 pm

"I'll follow you, wolf. It seems people find me repulsive, I don't know. It must be my scars."
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next