Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 08: Adventure's End

+8
Snarg of Wildpaw
Araiguna
Ashakel
Z
Permeus (tabran)
Evanar
Zeiss
Archengeia
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

First Adventure 08: Adventure's End - Page 6 Empty Re: First Adventure 08: Adventure's End

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:47 pm

The Banderling strokes his furred chin thoughtfully, considering your proposal. "Asylum wouldn't work for what you're saying, they would need to become citizens, be granted settling rights... not sure the public would go for that..."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 08: Adventure's End - Page 6 Empty Re: First Adventure 08: Adventure's End

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Hotawa reads the contract for a moment before folding it up and sliding it into a pocket inside his robes. He looks up and for the first time, lowers his voice considerably. "You boys have a lot to learn about politics. Lesson number one... don't try to drag up info on a recently dead hero to try and slander them. True or not, it never goes over well. I'm going to pretend I never saw this... and I would suggest you do the same."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 pm

He made sure everyone could hear him.

"Your hero was a liar. That's the true. If your people cannot accept that, too bad for them."

Angry, he turned to Raver.

"Where did you want me to go?

Last edited by Zeiss on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:54 pm

"we were on our way to question Oakheart about this when we learned of his death... non of it seams to fit from what we have heard of Oakheart he seamed well likes and no one has a bad thing to say about him.... it just seams so out of character for him then add in his death by assassination?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:55 pm

"Where did you want me to go?"

"Zigund's House... This way." The wolf turns and moved towards Whis and Ashakel, guarding the residence.

Evanar

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Black Mage
Race: Lycanthrope, Red Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Hotawa, now speaking in a normal tone again, says "Y'know what, I know what it's like to be out on my own with nobody to help me. I think I'll reach out a hand to these people." He makes a gesture and one of his salespeople stops and comes over. "Listen, I know it's not official yet but I'd like to get the ball rolling on this now. I'm going to appoint you temporary ambassador," he pats the Orc on the shoulder. "I want you to go find these people these fine adventurers are talking about and see about getting 'em settled as citizens of the state."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 am

After hearing what Zigund said about his time in office, and from the governor's reaction to Zigund's resignation, Rory suspected the governor might not be on their side.

"Whatever it is you plan to do, I would be wary of people in power, and be careful whom you trust."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am

Zeiss arrived with Raver at Zigund's residence. Whis Kor was there.

"So... what do you want?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:14 am

Raver simply crosses his arms again and let Whis explain.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 am

He points at the window of Zigund's house. "Zigund's in there and I'd like you to keep an eye on him tonight. I know I said there would be gold . . . if you will name your fee, I will pay you out of my earnings from the guild for this. Just, please . . . don't take anything or don't let me find out if you do."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 am

"Zigund's in there and I'd like you to keep an eye on him tonight. I know I said there would be gold . . . if you will name your fee, I will pay you out of my earnings from the guild for this. Just, please . . . don't take anything or don't let me find out if you do."

"You want me to... keep an eye on him?"

Zeiss found that strange. Whis seemed to think the former mayor could be in danger. But it was an easy job.

"I will do it. For fifty pieces of gold. And no... I won't steal from him."

He would never do. Not from someone who needed their gold to survive.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:24 am

"What do we do in the meantime?" Asks the wolf to the Sclavi.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:26 am

"Agreed. You have the rest of the day to plan and you will find me in the nearest inn at nightfall should you require assistance. If anything happens, get him out of there and over there. Your assistance," he motions to the Lycan and Troll, "would be much appreciated, although I will not require it. We are no longer bound together by contract, so you are free to do as you please."

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:32 am

"I really doubt the Beyond would let us split apart... Believe me if it does I would not be happier... I hear the Gnolls will be freed to settle and I am satisfied. But... What about of this Orc? And some sort of organization he wields to control El-Arat?"

"Should we let it slide? I do admit I am quite weary of it." Raver began thinking more. "Is it... Possible that the Tribes found out about something that they shouldn't had? Do they even know?" The wolf turns back to thinking. It would be so easy to let all of it slide if it wasn't of this higher power bugging him, threatening to kill the Gnolls and the Kobolds.

He had no idea what to do.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:43 am

"As I said, you have no obligations. I am doing this for my personal interests and am not forcing you to do anything. This is outside any guild contract. Whether you leave or stay, I will remain here tonight."
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanar Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:36 am

"I will stay then. I doubt I can go anywhere even if I try." The Lycanthrope walks on the other side of the street and rested.

Whatever path he could take are all too random to choose. He'll stick with what's in front of him.

Evanar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 am

Zeiss tried to find a good spot where he could hide and check on Zigund.

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6