Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

+4
Ashakel
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Zeiss
Archengeia
8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine - Page 6 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:10 pm

"nothing i think is connected to the sab at any rate"

*Tab tells than what we found at the bar in the thorpe*
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine - Page 6 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

Post by Rory Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Tabran Cole wrote:"nothing i think is connected to the sab at any rate"

*Tab tells than what we found at the bar in the thorpe*
"It's definitely connected," Rory interjected. "The miners started selling to the Undermarket at or after acts of sabotage were discovered at the outpost. We have a chance of finding out more if we track down the Orc in rags, I'm sure of it."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm

"Why don't we send Dara look for Snarg and the others at the graveyard? While we set up an ambush here in case the person who owns these Shattersticks come back."

Zeiss thought of something else.

"And that Orc you were talking about... when does he meet the miners?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Z is pacing at this point. "Whatever you decide, would you hurry it up? We've already started showing our hand, odds are someone at least saw us enter the thorpe and the mine by now. We're on a time crunch as of now so let's go."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Zeiss wrote:"And that Orc you were talking about... when does he meet the miners?"
"Unfortunately, the barkeep didn't have that information. He just heard talk, and was scared into keeping his mouth shut and going along with it. Don't worry, if he had anything else to tell us, he would have. He was scared shitless, and even I thought he was a terrible liar."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:07 pm

"so what elce did the Goblin say before you let him walk off"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Tells everything about the Goblin, again, and in a hurry.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:13 pm

"Cole you say in that case the miners from the thorpe and this place are most likely linked but i cant think what the undermarket and the sab would have in common"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:13 pm

"Goes without saying, but we should avoid mentioning our source outside this group. The culprit will retaliate for sure."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Tabran Cole wrote:"Cole you say in that case the miners from the thorpe and this place are most likely linked but i cant think what the undermarket and the sab would have in common"
"The timing is a good enough reason for me."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:29 pm

"We find a quantity of Shattersticks large enough to blow up Al-Korinth. Unless Snarg and the others found a better lead, we stay here and prepare an ambush. Like I said, send Dara to the graveyard."

Zeiss looked to Hanuel and his aspect.

"Can you please do it?"

Last edited by Zeiss on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by K Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 pm

"Destroying a town goes a bit past the realm of sabotage. It's an act of war."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 pm

"I said there was enough shattersticks to blow up a town. Not that it was the objective. The Fort probably was. And I agree with Z, we don't have much time."

Zeiss left the group and entered the mine to find a good place to hide.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Zeiss:
There are dozens of convenient hiding spots within the mine, especially since after a few hundred feet the light from the surface fades to the point where it's nearly pitch black within.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Zeiss took the cart and brought it where the tunnels branch out. Now, time to look for some lanterns and/or torches.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Zeiss wrote:Zeiss took the cart and brought it where the tunnels branch out. Now, time to look for some lanterns and/or torches.
"Setting up an ambush?" Rory asked. "We split up between the tunnels, keep a lookout to inform the others at the graveyard so they do it too. Then, when someone comes in, we light our torches and lanterns. We'll have 'em surrounded."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Zeiss:
You find no lanterns nor torches in your search. Given the mine's abandoned nature this does not surprise you.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 pm

tab shifts into fox form as it will be easyer to hide and even if he is spoted all they will see is a fox thats resting in the mine
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:59 pm

"It's too far away for me to just send Dara. I'll head over with it, and explain what we found in person." Hanuel hops on Dara's back, and sets off for the Graveyard running.

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Before Hanuel goes to the graveyard, Zeiss says to him :

"I suggest that one or two of you keep looking for leads. In town probably. In case this ambush is for nothing."
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Hanuel and Dara wrote:"It's too far away for me to just send Dara. I'll head over with it, and explain what we found in person." Hanuel hops on Dara's back, and sets off for the Graveyard running.
"When will you be back?" Rory asked. "Depending on how long you're gone, we might be able to catch forty winks while we wait."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:28 pm

"We're probably stay here until the end of this afternoon. Good idea to sleep... What about a shift of three hours for each one of us?"
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Zeiss wrote:"We're probably stay here until the end of this afternoon. Good idea to sleep... What about a shift of three hours for each one of us?"
"Sure. You guys probably haven't had the chance yet, so we can stay up first."
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rory on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:47 pm

Z has moved into position towards the entrance of the mine, hiding in the shadows. The rest of you are still setting up when Z suddenly makes a sharp shushing noise, peeks their head out of the ramp for just a second, and mutters something under their breath. A sharp blast of lightning goes flying out from their hands, and you hear a loud yelp of pain followed by a dull thump.

Last edited by Archengeia on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:50 pm

"What the...? Tabran, go check that out!"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next