Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

+4
Ashakel
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Zeiss
Archengeia
8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine - Page 3 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Dara shakes it's head, but follows Ashakel, not willing to let him go off alone.

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine - Page 3 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 04.1: Zeiss, Ashakel, Hanuel, Z, and Caladrius at the Mine

Post by Archengeia Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Zeiss & Hanuel:
Z suddenly stirs, and you realize the sounds that have been creeking forward are right there, not 20 feet ahead of you. A mine cart, filled with something, is being pushed laboriously forward by someone who has no torch or other light source lit. You can't make out who it is from here except to hear faint grunting noises.

Ashakel & Whoever Is Following Him:
You continue down the mineshaft and the noises slowly begin to fade. However the vein keeps going for some time, taking you several minutes before you find yourself at a juncture with 5 ways to go, and no noises to guide you. There are no torches or other light sources this far in aside from what you have going yourself.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Dara suddenly grabs Ashakel by the shoulder, and gestures violently back towards the exit.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Caladiaus takes some rocks form the ground and makes an arrow pointing to the way they came
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: White Mage
Race: Lord Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 pm

"Dammit, we missed him! Quickly, back!" The troll starts heading back in a faster pace, not running though because it's dark.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Zeiss signed to Z that the saboteur was there. In his black cloak, he approached his target with the intention to get behind him, threaten him with his weapon and tell him not to move.

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Hanuel lines up their crossbow with the wheel of the mine cart, waiting for it to get closer before firing.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:55 pm

As hes quickly following Dara & Ashakel, that didn't go quite as i expected but none the less we will have them trapped between us and those on the outside.
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:02 am

Zeiss:
You barely manage to slip around the individual, still barely able to see in the near pitch-black light as the figure is struggling to push the cart up the incline. You slowly draw your weapon and threaten the figure, who immediately yelps in utter surprise, losing their grip on the cart and having it tumble back onto them, resulting in a louder yelp of pain as the figure is shoved back down the small incline deeper into the mine by the descending cart.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 am

Hanuel rushes over to the fallen figure, making sure he's still alive.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 am

Zeiss was now on top of the cart. He got out of the way just in time, but what about the saboteur? He wasn't sure, but he had to stop that cart. And he had to be careful in case he was sitting on explosives.

With haste, he looked around.

Spoiler:
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:12 am

Zeiss:
Your best shot would probably be to leap out of the cart and run ahead of it then try to bodily stop it yourself, as the cart does not appear to have a lock or break.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:16 am

Archengeia wrote:Zeiss:
Your best shot would probably be to leap out of the cart and run ahead of it then try to bodily stop it yourself, as the cart does not appear to have a lock or break.

That was the best plan he had. He hoped he would not get crushed in attempting it.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:19 am

Zeiss leaps out deftly and grabs the edges of the cart, which has actually started picking up speed. Fortunately he gets a good grip and holds on, slowing it down until it stops. You find several convenient rocks nearby to place behind its wheels to keep it steady.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:22 am

Hanuel:
As you near the figure you can finally make out his features. It's a Goblin, a race you've never personally encountered before and only recognize from description. He has thick green skin, long ears, and a rapier stuck through his chest. He is barely breathing.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:25 am

He had succeeded. Zeiss breathed a little, relieved. He left the cart there and returned to the entrance of the mine. He hoped the person that was pushing the cart wasn't dead. Especially if it was the saboteur.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:28 am

Dara suddenly morphs into it's 4 legged form, and motions quickly for Caladrius to hop on, rushing forward to the entrance once he does.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:29 am

Hearing all the noises, Ashakel starts running in order to follow Dara.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:29 am

Caladrius jumps on Dara and away we go
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:32 am

Z rushes forward and with practiced care quickly binds the Goblin with ropes.
Hanuel attempts to heal the Goblin to no avail but Caladrius, realizing the urgency of the situation, immediately channels a huge chunk of Mana and casts Maximized Cure 3 on the Goblin. This manages to stabilize the poor fellow and allows Hanuel to remove the rapier and staunch the bleeding, saving his life. He is still very out of it and in a lot of pain, however.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:35 am

Ashakel arrives at the scene, breathing a bit heavy from running in the dusty mines. "Well I'll be damned... What are you doing over here in the middle of the night, little fella'?""
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:35 am

"Well, that very nearly turned into a disaster. Zeiss! What's in the cart?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:36 am

Caladrius "Lucky I made it in time a few more seconds and it would have been too late."
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:38 am

Zeiss arrived at the entrance of the mine. It was a Goblin and he was in bad shape.

"Oh frell..."

He looked around and spotted his rapier. There was blood on it. He made a dumb mistake, but at least he was a good killer. He then turned to Caladrius.

"We have to get him to town. Or get a doctor here... Me, I will go look at the cart and bring it here."

He went back inside the cave.

Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:45 am

Once the cart was up, Hanuel went over to look into it, leaving Dara with the injured Goblin.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next