Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 06: The Stakes are Raised

+7
Snarg of Wildpaw
K
Z
Rory
Zeiss
Permeus (tabran)
Archengeia
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 06: The Stakes are Raised - Page 4 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 06: The Stakes are Raised

Post by Permeus (tabran) Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:53 pm

"well as gwydo seams to be going to the Ales Hearty Inn no matter what we vote lets go there"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 06: The Stakes are Raised - Page 4 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 06: The Stakes are Raised

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:53 pm

"I'm fine with anywhere. I'll leave Dara with you and they'll let me know where we decide to shack up. I have some questions to ask a Praxis employee if I can find her." Hanuel turns and heads for the Praxis outlet, leaving Dara with the group.
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Those of you who are curious can visit the local Praxis Industrial outlet and talk with several of the people there. It takes you a couple minutes to convey that you aren't shopping but want to see a female Banderling archmagess who's name you never got, but by good fortune she roams out on an unrelated errand as you are talking.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Tabran Cole wrote:"well as gwydo seams to be going to the Ales Hearty Inn no matter what we vote lets go there"
"If he wants to walk off without waiting for a second opinion, that's his choice," Rory huffed. "I think the Wayward Traveler is our best bet."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:57 pm

The tired troll strolls to the Ales Hearty inn, following Gwydo. It was a long time without sleep.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:57 pm

"Ah! Um, apologies ma'am, but I never got your name. I'm Hanuel the one who brought the shattersticks to your attention earlier?"

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:03 am

The furred woman blinks at you. "Ah yes, I recall. My apologies, my name is Soronia, of Seeker." She gives a small, practiced bow. "What can I help you with..." her face grows slightly more dour, "Please tell me you haven't found more of those hateful things?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 am

Hanuel returned the bow politely. "Thankfully no, but I was hoping I could speak with you about some, ah, sensitive information if I could. I'd also like to know what you found out from your contacts if I could? I'm curious as to where that quantity of explosives may have come from."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:09 am

The woman raises her eyebrow. "I see. Walk with me." She leaves the building, heading out to the streets.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:09 am

Hanuel follows her, wondering where she's leading them.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:13 am

Zeiss wrote:Zeiss returned to see the others.

"I'm going to sleep to the Wayward Traveler. There are Naverre soldiers who often parols there and I like to sleep without having to worry about being murdered."

He waited for what his colleagues had to say. Especially Z.

"Makes sense to me. I'll join you there."

Making a decision, Kolson puts the Exit Materia into his soul. Hopefully he'd never have to use it.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:16 am

"I'll be joinin' ya; be fixin' this up." Snarg points at his missing forearm and then heads off.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:24 am

Z was going to the Straggler. He paid for his room in the Wayward Traveller and went to Z's inn to talk to him/her.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:25 am

Soronia walks at a calm pace, speaking almost under her voice. "My contacts told me nothing. No one makes Shattersticks officially, and most people don't make it unofficially. They're immensely difficult to craft... true Magitek, you have to work the platinum into the gunpowder and actually work the metal in manually, without magic or Weaving, before then enchanting it. It's hard to make, incredibly volatile, and immensely dangerous. It's ironically both very amateurish and... very costly to come by."
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:26 am

Kolson also gets his own room in the Wayward Traveler. He almost immediately passes out in his bed.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:31 am

well if the rest of you guys are going to the Wayward i guess ill go there too, thou then beds at the Ales Hearty inn sounded really nice.

tab heads to the Wayward Traveler gets a room for the night
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:32 am

Hanuel matches her volume. "The ones who were behind it were a Burun and Sclavi. We also found the Burun poisoning wildlife in what seemed to be an attempted to pass the poisoning on to the citizenry. Bloodthorn, dangerous stuff, but they're in Naverre military custody now. The problem is that after they were caught, all evidence of them seemed to vanish, including the strange concoction the Burun claimed to have invented that cost one of my companions his arm."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:33 am

Tabran Cole wrote:well if the rest of you guys are going to the Wayward i guess ill go there too, thou then beds at the Ales Hearty inn sounded really nice.

tab heads to the Wayward Traveler gets a room for the night
Upon renting a room, Rory taps the Lycan on the shoulder. "Hey fox-ears, you drink?" he invited.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:36 am

Zeiss spends some time trying to track down Z at the Straggler to no avail. They obviously have registered under an alias, and it wouldn't do well to start unlocking doors one after the other.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:37 am

tab turns and looks at Rory eye clearly blery

"well i dont normal drink but ill by you one?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiss Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 am

He could not find Z. After some thought, Zeiss returned to his inn went to sleep.
Zeiss
Zeiss

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:40 am

Tabran Cole wrote:tab turns and looks at Rory eye clearly blery

"well i dont normal drink but ill by you one?"
"You're buyin', I'm buyin', whatever," he says while picking out a lonely table, clearly glad for the company. "Just as long as I'm not drinking alone."

Last edited by Rory on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:41 am

Hanuel:
The Banderling woman hmphs to herself. "I see. It sounds like things are getting worse. Forgive me for asking, but what is it you wanted my expertise for?"
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:45 am

"Well, aside from hoping you knew someone who could scan what little evidence we do have left, I was hoping you might be able to tell me something about this." Hanuel takes out the mirror key, keeping it at least somewhat concealed, but making sure Soronia can see it well. "I don't have much in the way of contacts, so on my own I haven't been able to learn much. All I know is I've been getting visions of a strange tower ever since I've had it."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:50 am

Tab gose to the bar as Rory takes a seat

"barkeep can i have 1 mug of the strongest beer you have please?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next