Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Adventure 07: Fort in Ashes, & An Unexpected Visitor

+7
K
Ashakel
Gwydo
Permeus (tabran)
Zeiss
Snarg of Wildpaw
Archengeia
11 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fourth Adventure 07: Fort in Ashes, & An Unexpected Visitor - Page 8 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 07: Fort in Ashes, & An Unexpected Visitor

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:11 am

tab rents a room for the night then goes to sleep for 8 or so hours at around 3pm he will go shopping for supplies

stuff Tab wants to try and get
Ink
parchment
quill
2 days rations
3 days water

and having a nosey to see if there is anything that my catch my eye

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tabran Cole on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Fourth Adventure 07: Fort in Ashes, & An Unexpected Visitor - Page 8 Empty Re: Fourth Adventure 07: Fort in Ashes, & An Unexpected Visitor

Post by Rory Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:13 am

Hanuel and Dara wrote:Hanuel turns and faces Rory. "Yeah, what do you need?"
"What I need is for you to stop treating me like a milk drinking imp." The last words come out stronger.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:15 am

Rory wrote:
Hanuel and Dara wrote:Hanuel turns and faces Rory. "Yeah, what do you need?"
"What I need is for you to stop treating me like a milk drinking imp." The last words come out stronger.
Hanuel starts to speak, but stops, considering Rory for a moment. "I... I don't mean to treat you like that Rory. You just seem to do everything you can to get on my bad side."
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Spacial
Class: Green Mage
Race: Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:17 am

Snarg stops cold in the frame of the inn and sniffs the air several times. He pauses in mid-scent and barely stifles several hacking coughs. "Eh . . . been overdoin' it." he wheezes, tapping his nose several times.

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:20 am

Hanuel and Dara wrote:Hanuel starts to speak, but stops, considering Rory for a moment. "I... I don't mean to treat you like that Rory. You just seem to do everything you can to get on my bad side."
"How does sticking up for myself qualify as getting on your bad side? I don't really appreciate how you got physical with me at Al-Korinth, but I don't normally start fights in fancy places."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:22 am

Rory wrote:
Hanuel and Dara wrote:Hanuel starts to speak, but stops, considering Rory for a moment. "I... I don't mean to treat you like that Rory. You just seem to do everything you can to get on my bad side."
"How does sticking up for myself qualify as getting on your bad side? I don't really appreciate how you got physical with me at Al-Korinth, but I don't normally start fights in fancy places."
"You were harassing someone working at the Order, and I admit, I took that a little personally. I really look up to the Order, and I've wanted to work for them all my life. See you get so angry and violent towards someone doing their job, one that I almost envy, upset me."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:31 am

Tabran:
Overall you spend 10g on your supplies. You learn as you are purchasing that Al-Jalima was having student protests recently demanding the closure of the school in the environment of potential war, a fact which the Governor Tol'tarn has flatly refused to do.

Snarg:
You find the receptionist with little effort, but they have not heard of any individuals of Flux's description nor name having ever come by here.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:32 am

Hanuel and Dara wrote:"You were harassing someone working at the Order, and I admit, I took that a little personally. I really look up to the Order, and I've wanted to work for them all my life. See you get so angry and violent towards someone doing their job, one that I almost envy, upset me."
*Beat*
"Maybe. What I said back there wasn't called for, either." Rory's tough guy act starts cracking up, and he makes a modest attempt at throwing it back up. "And if it helps, I think you deserve better than a desk job. This woman though, don't get me wrong--I'll help how I can. I'll feed her, pour water down her throat, I'll even give her some gold to help her start anew. But while I'm doing that, I am not going to take her shit.

"And not from you, either," he says, relaxing. "Just so you know where we stand."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:32 am

consider me to have passed that info onto the team
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:34 am

Rory wrote:
Hanuel and Dara wrote:"You were harassing someone working at the Order, and I admit, I took that a little personally. I really look up to the Order, and I've wanted to work for them all my life. See you get so angry and violent towards someone doing their job, one that I almost envy, upset me."
*Beat*
"Maybe. What I said back there wasn't called for, either." Rory's tough guy act starts cracking up, and he makes a modest attempt at throwing it back up. "And if it helps, I think you deserve better than a desk job. This woman though, don't get me wrong--I'll help how I can. I'll feed her, pour water down her throat, I'll even give her some gold to help her start anew. But while I'm doing that, I am not going to take her shit.

"And not from you, either," he says, relaxing. "Just so you know where we stand."
"I understand. I over reacted as well. She... Well. Seeing her like that, it brought back memories of the trial. The way she was calling for Flux..." Hanuel takes a moment to breath before finishing the thought. "I know how she must have felt."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:37 am

Spoiler:
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:42 am

Hanuel and Dara wrote:"I understand. I over reacted as well. She... Well. Seeing her like that, it brought back memories of the trial. The way she was calling for Flux..." Hanuel takes a moment to breath before finishing the thought. "I know how she must have felt."
"Well...okay." He rubbed the back of his neck, unsure of what else to say.

"I've got some shopping of my own to do, I'll let you get back to it," he says. He goes his own way to browse in the market.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:43 am

Rory wrote:
Hanuel and Dara wrote:"I understand. I over reacted as well. She... Well. Seeing her like that, it brought back memories of the trial. The way she was calling for Flux..." Hanuel takes a moment to breath before finishing the thought. "I know how she must have felt."
"Well...okay." He rubbed the back of his neck, unsure of what else to say.

"I've got some shopping of my own to do, I'll let you get back to it," he says. He goes his own way to browse in the market.
"I'll see you back at the inn." Hanuel heads into the market, gathering some information and buying goods.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:04 am

Rory browsed the market in search of a Silver Battleaxe. Though he found nothing a 'helpful' Troll offered to try and help him out if he hit one of the backstreets nearby for an under the table deal. Rory attempted to sneak over to the rendezvous but failed miserably and a polite IGA guard stops him and, politely, tells Rory that he should avoid the backstreets as there are illegal and underhanded dealings going on back there. Rory insists he can take care of himself, to which the guard stops being polite and informs him he will be arrested if he proceeds. Rory, disgruntled, stalks away from the alley.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:51 am

Zeiss purchased several goods, most notably a bedroll that would enable him to keep warm or cool him off while he slept in it, several expensive sheets of papyrus, a wooden flute with a design of a dragon laced through it, a nice refrigerator unit with one Magicite pack to keep it functional as well as several blocks of chocolate, a few dozen bags of mint jasmine tea, well-smoothed wooden mugs with elemental dragon designs done in them, and a magically-attuned signet ring he could use done in reinforced silver, with the emblem of a single straight line going vertically down the center, three smaller lines on either side each half the height of the center one, and a flowing river coursing underneath all of this as several tree bows and branches reach up to try and encircle the lines.

Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:00 am

Tabran purchases some very stylish half-moon glasses with red tinting that fit very comfortably on his fox-like features.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:00 am

After finishing shopping, Hanuel returns the Inn, giving Fiernaceal a few more minutes alone before entering the room, and sitting on one of the beds, settling in to work on some weaving before sleep.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:23 am

For the 7th the Crowning Glory offers the following meal options.

Lean auroch steaks with all fat magically removed, leaving only pure meat which has been cooked at a slow grill while being soaked in a velvet red wine, a small bit of garlic, and pepper. It is served on several slices of mangos, dipped in a thick custom sauce which tastes like a combination of cayenne and teryaki, served with your choice of sides which include fresh cooked asparagus spears, tiny slices of ham dipped in hollandaise, or lightly seared scallops wrapped in seasoned, peppered shrimp.

A platter of lightly seasoned shrimp covered in chopped onions, served on a bed of freshly cooked spinach mixed with roasted pine nuts. Surrounding the central meal is a bed of sliced tomatoes, carrots, eggs, broccoli, cucumber, and asparagus each of which has been cooked in the same thick Marsala wine sauce. The entire thing is sitting on a bed of egg-noodle bow-tie pasta which is soaked in the Marsala sauce.

A light salad with a huge variety of goods within, including tomatoes, sprouts, green beans, pineapple chunks, baby spinach leaves, green onions, strawberry slices, steamed baby corn, sliced eggs, mango slivers, and served with your choice of Cranberry-apple, parsley and garlic, peppered honey mustard, light brie cheesed, or mixed pepper and spicy mustard dressing.

And for desert they had a light crepe shell, hardened through light baking, served with a ball of spiced french vanilla ice cream which is topped in fresh raspberries, blueberries, and pomegranate seeds.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:39 am

Rory opts for the steak and asparagus, eating heartily and taking seconds if free. When dessert is served, he asks for a glass of the wine used to soak the steak.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:43 am

tabran takes option 1 it sounds to yummy for words and after the last days of trail food his mouth is watering.

over dinner Tab starts up a conversation with Han

"Han i have a weaveing experiment that ied like you to help me with if you dont mind?"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 am

"What were you thinking, Tab?" Hanuel is still working their shrimp dish, avoiding the few things they disliked.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:49 am

"well you know how i have been playing with weaving? well i want to try to make somthing out of nothing, heck people do it all the time *tab laughs* by anyway i want to try and summon water out of thin air im going with water because ive always felt at home near water"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin) Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:52 am

"It doesn't sound too difficult. I've got some things to finish up, but I'll join you when I'm done."

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:52 am

"cool"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:02 am

Tabran and Hanuel combine their energies and try to Weave water from the Elements into a small copper cooking pan. They work for several minutes before a small, perfectly spherical orb of water forms its way into existence in front of them and the moment they loose it it falls into the pan, splashing everywhere. However, the water vanishes within only a few seconds, leaving the pan, carpet, and your pants completely dry as though it had never been.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next