Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 05: Licking Wounds Amongst Party & Allies

+11
Caladrius
Araiguna
Ashakel
Evanar
K
Rory
Kolson
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Permeus (tabran)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Archengeia
15 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Adventure 05: Licking Wounds Amongst Party & Allies - Page 2 Empty Re: First Adventure 05: Licking Wounds Amongst Party & Allies

Post by Rory Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 pm

As Gwydo prays, Rory's gaze pans over Hanuel. "I think it would be preferable to make our dead a priority when it comes to regaining our losses," he spoke out loud. "And we should send someone down the ravine to tell Gnawbone that the enemy has been dealt with."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 05: Licking Wounds Amongst Party & Allies - Page 2 Empty Re: First Adventure 05: Licking Wounds Amongst Party & Allies

Post by K Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Rory Vallon wrote:As Gwydo prays, Rory's gaze pans over Hanuel. "I think it would be preferable to make our dead a priority when it comes to regaining our losses," he spoke out loud. "And we should send someone down the ravine to tell Gnawbone that the enemy has been dealt with."

"Yeah..."
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Sethos holds his head and lets himself fall back onto the ground, a sigh of relief escaping him as he gently hits the floor. He murmurs thanks to whatever deity happens to be listening and pulls out his pipe.

"Does anybody mind if I smoke?" He asks with a half-hearted volume, and lights the bowl before anybody has the chance to answer.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: White Mage
Race: Burun

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Permeus:
Spoiler:
Kolson:
Spoiler:
Whis Kor:
Spoiler:
Gwydo:
Spoiler:
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Archengeia wrote:Permeus:
Spoiler:
Kolson:
Spoiler:
Whis Kor:
Spoiler:
Gwydo:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 pm

"I would be wise to spend the night indoors, and as much as I hate to suggest it, the kobolds cavern below is the closest thing we have to safety.

Let us proceed back down the stairs and appeal to them for shelter for the night."
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Sethos wrote:Sethos holds his head and lets himself fall back onto the ground, a sigh of relief escaping him as he gently hits the floor. He murmurs thanks to whatever deity happens to be listening and pulls out his pipe.

"Does anybody mind if I smoke?" He asks with a half-hearted volume, and lights the bowl before anybody has the chance to answer.

"If I hear that question one more time...", says Ashakel.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Gwydo wrote:"I would be wise to spend the night indoors, and as much as I hate to suggest it, the kobolds cavern below is the closest thing we have to safety.

Let us proceed back down the stairs and appeal to them for shelter for the night."

"A good idea," says Kolson, "Does anyone know how to tend wounds? I think my arm is broken."
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Gwydo walks over to Kolson and inspects his arm.
"I have some knowledge of the healing arts. Let me take a look."
Spoiler:
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Sethos wrote:Sethos holds his head and lets himself fall back onto the ground, a sigh of relief escaping him as he gently hits the floor. He murmurs thanks to whatever deity happens to be listening and pulls out his pipe.

"Mind if i have a puff?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Kolson Wezrae wrote:
Gwydo wrote:"I would be wise to spend the night indoors, and as much as I hate to suggest it, the kobolds cavern below is the closest thing we have to safety.

"A good idea," says Kolson, "Does anyone know how to tend wounds? I think my arm is broken."

"I would give you some of my blood, elf, but I doubt that would be useful."
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolson Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Ashakel wrote:"I would give you some of my blood, elf, but I doubt that would be useful."

"If only," says Kolson, trying not to laugh too hard while Gwydo took a look at his injured arm.
Kolson
Kolson

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Dark
Class: Red Mage
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethos Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Sethos smiles, still lying on the floor.

"Duly noted" He says between pulls of smoke.
Sethos
Sethos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Gwydo wrote:Gwydo walks over to Kolson and inspects his arm.
"I have some knowledge of the healing arts. Let me take a look."
Spoiler:
Gwydo manages to heal Kolson for 4, but is incapable of mending the broken arm. It will likely require moderate curative magic or a professional Mender.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Rory eyes the equipment Whis Kor picks up. They didn't find any gold in this fight, but they may be able to pawn those off. "Those'll fetch a decent price at best," he suggested.

At the moment, he tends to his own wounds.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Rory Vallon wrote:Rory eyes the equipment Whis Kor picks up. They didn't find any gold in this fight, but they may be able to pawn those off. "Those'll fetch a decent price at best," he suggested.

At the moment, he tends to his own wounds.

Rory manages to bandage up the worst of them, healing himself for 3 and stopping any serious bleeding.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm

*Feels very tempted to try again asking Sethos if he''l share his pipe, since for the first time in his life, he has a serious craving for weed. But for now he has to tend to his wounds.

So he does.*
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Gwydo stops, sudden enlightenment making him smile.

Stating aloud, to no one in particular, "If we ask Matriarch Slivina, she may allow us access to Leafsong again. The elemental could provide additional healing for our wounded!"

Last edited by Gwydo on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling of Matriarch's name)
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Nods towards Gwydo.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Higaide wrote:*Feels very tempted to try again asking Sethos if he''l share his pipe, since for the first time in his life, he has a serious craving for weed. But for now he has to tend to his wounds.

So he does.*
Higaide manages to make sure his arms and legs are pointing in the right direction and put a few bandages on, healing himself for 2.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:51 pm

"Yeah, we should check on them anyway."

*moves over to Tabran*

"That's twice i owe you now."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:04 pm

managing to sit up after a good deal of struggling to muster the will to move ariaguna starts to patch himself up
Spoiler:
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwydo Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Seeing Araiguna checking his wounds, Gwydo goes over to assist.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gwydo on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:06 pm

"what kind of person would i be to leave you hanging"
*Tabran chuckles*

tabran starts looking around the area of the fight for sign's of were the centaurs came from before heading off to search for any sign's of danger to the party.

Spoiler:

Last edited by permeus on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Presently glancing over at the burnt centaur corpses, Rory imagined the agony they must have felt. Rubbernecking from them to Rellan, he rears a furrowed brow and a half-snarl.

Realizing it would be pointless to argue, he stops glaring and retreats to his own thoughts. "Fracking fire mage," he muttered.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next