Archengeia's D&D Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Adventure 05: Licking Wounds Amongst Party & Allies

+11
Caladrius
Araiguna
Ashakel
Evanar
K
Rory
Kolson
Hanuel and Dara(Toilarin)
Permeus (tabran)
Snarg of Wildpaw
Archengeia
15 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Adventure 05: Licking Wounds Amongst Party & Allies - Page 3 Empty Re: First Adventure 05: Licking Wounds Amongst Party & Allies

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Whis Kor points at a nearby Centaur corpse as he tends to his wounds.

"Does anyone recognize these markings? I haven't seen it before." he says out loud. "Their tactics are unfamiliar to me - too disciplined for merely roving bandits or even Stonehold Confederacy, although that's not saying much."

Spoiler:

Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Class: Barbarian / Ranger / Bloodhound / Geomancer
Race: Gnoll

http://thethirdgames.com

Back to top Go down

First Adventure 05: Licking Wounds Amongst Party & Allies - Page 3 Empty Re: First Adventure 05: Licking Wounds Amongst Party & Allies

Post by Gwydo Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Looking up to Whis Kor from the tending of Araiguna's wounds, Gwydo says: "If you give me a minute I can assist you with your injuries as well."
Gwydo
Gwydo

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: Paladin
Race: Lugian

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Araiguna wrote:managing to sit up after a good deal of struggling to muster the will to move ariaguna starts to patch himself up
Spoiler:
Gwydo wrote:Seeing Araiguna checking his wounds, Gwydo goes over to assist.
Spoiler:
Gwydo managed to assist somewhat as Araiguna clumsily wraps bandages around his ribs and shoulders, healing himself for 3.

permeus wrote:"what kind of person would i be to leave you hanging"
*Tabran chuckles*

tabran starts looking around the area of the fight for sign's of were the centaurs came from before heading off to search for any sign's of danger to the party.

Spoiler:
You do not find any tracks other than the recent ones from idle pacing and those during the battle itself. The nearby area seems relatively safe, but after some looking you are reasonably certain that there is nothing noteworthy to be edible in the area aside from grass and leaves.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Nothingness
Class: GM
Race: Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 pm

"I would be grateful." Whis Kor responds as he lowers his hand from the arrow wound and waits for assistance.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Whis Kor wrote:
Spoiler:
Whis Kor manages to heal himself for 3 with Gwydo's assistance.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Whis Kor wrote:Whis Kor points at a nearby Centaur corpse as he tends to his wounds.

"Does anyone recognize these markings? I haven't seen it before." he says out loud. "Their tactics are unfamiliar to me - too disciplined for merely roving bandits or even Stonehold Confederacy, although that's not saying much."

Spoiler:

"They're pros, that's for sure. Big man seemed too proud of himself, though, and that spell... who learns a self destruct skill like that?"
K
K

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Air
Class: Monk
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Ashakel messily tries to tend to his own wounds. "Could someone help with my shoulders?"

Spoiler:
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Ashakel wrote:Ashakel messily tries to tend to his own wounds. "Could someone help?"

Spoiler:
Ashakel's agile fingers manage to bandage himself surprisingly well, healing him for 3.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm

after about 10 minutes or so tabran to the party

"well i cant find any tracks the ground is to hard and it looks like there not much in the way of food locally well unless you want to eat house meat"

"so were down to what we have with us"
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Water
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 pm

"I appreciate it, Gwydo." Whis Kor says as he nods to the paladin.

He drops five iron longbows to the ground in front of him.

"I suggest that anyone who is trained in the use of a bow take what you need from here. They are made from strong material and will server you well." he shouts to the group.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 pm

"Guys, i'm pretty sure the stairs might be booby trapped. Some help with that?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Rory picks up a bow and some arrows, but not with the intent of using it. He was hungry, and hadn't eaten since the last freeloader dinner before he came to Al-Erat. His stomach had been growling noisily, which he self-consciously hoped wasn't annoying anyone.
Rory
Rory

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Class: Barbarian Pugilist(5/3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:38 pm

"What traps do you see? Are they far down the stair?" Whis Kor asks Higaide. "I ran up during the midst of combat from there and encountered no traps". He points to around halfway up the stairs.

Last edited by Whis Kor on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Araiguna Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Araiguna picks up a better bow, but not before offering his normal one to anyone who may want it
Araiguna
Araiguna

Character sheet
Class: Ranger
Race: Mite

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Javan grabs one of the bows and holsters it to his back for safe keeping, just in case.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Permeus (tabran) Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

"if there are any traps on the stairs we could roll a bit of this guy down them to trip them"

*points at the boss*
Permeus (tabran)
Permeus (tabran)

Character sheet
Class: Yellow Mage / Rogue
Race: Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Rory notices Higaide fidgeting with the bow he picked up. He clearly wanted to keep fighting with his fists--and so did Rory, but more loot meant more gold.

He walked up to him. "Higs," he said, getting his attention. "Arm wrestle for your bow?"
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 pm

"What traps do you see? Are they far down the stair?" Whis Kor asks Higaide. "I ran up during the midst of combat from there and encountered no traps". He points to around halfway up the stairs.

"Yeah, i floated right over something when i came up the stairs, but couldn't get a good look. I'm sure it's there, though."

He walked up to him. "Higs," he said, getting his attention. "Arm wrestle for your bow?"

"Dude, you can have it. Arm wrestle later, when i'm not a wreck, eh?"

*Hands him the bow*
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:51 pm

"Ah, good point," Rory agreed, taking the bow. "But uh, I'm probably not going to be in the mood for shenanigans later."
Rory
Rory

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashakel Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Ashakel approaches the 1 remaining bow. "It's been awhile since I went hunting." With that said, he pickups up the bow and some arrows.
Ashakel
Ashakel

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian
Race: Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Rory Vallon wrote:"Ah, good point," Rory agreed, taking the bow. "But uh, I'm probably not going to be in the mood for shenanigans later."

"I hear ya..."
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snarg of Wildpaw Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Whis Kor peers down over the edge to the area where Higaide was floating, looking for the trap he saw, looking for any disturbed area that might signify recent tampering.
Snarg of Wildpaw
Snarg of Wildpaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caladrius Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Caladrius makes himself useful and tends to the parties injuries, neglecting his own
Caladrius
Caladrius

Character sheet
Elemental Affinity: Life
Class: White Mage
Race: Lord Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Archengeia Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Whis Kor wrote:Whis Kor peers down over the edge to the area where Higaide was floating, looking for the trap he saw, looking for any disturbed area that might signify recent tampering.
After some careful peering you believe you spy what could be several pressure trigger traps about halfway down the staircase. What they do you can only guess at, but it would not have to be much to trip someone up into falling into the Ravine.
Archengeia
Archengeia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by K Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Caladrius wrote:Caladrius makes himself useful and tends to the parties injuries, neglecting his own

"Want some help with the damage?"
K
K

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next